Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Broccoli Cole Slaw with pork chops

On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 23:49:26 -0400, Paco wrote:

> "blake murphy" > wrote in message

>>> It's okay that you have a hard-on for Blake. He seems like an open-minded
>>> guy. Talk to him about it.

>> not my cup of tea, actually. still, attention is attention.
>>
>> your pal,
>> blake

> Careful there, Murph. "She's" already made a snide reference to your
> orientation.

nope, she called me 'open-minded.' more poor reading comprehension on your
part.

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"blake murphy" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 23:49:26 -0400, Paco wrote:

>>> not my cup of tea, actually. still, attention is attention.
>>>
>>> your pal,
>>> blake

>> Careful there, Murph. "She's" already made a snide reference to your
>> orientation.

> nope, she called me 'open-minded.' more poor reading comprehension on
> your
> part.

Yeah. What I meant was, Paco might confess his intense and strange obsession
with you, TO you, without fear. If it helps him. God knows, he needs help.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"blake murphy" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 23:49:26 -0400, Paco wrote:

>>> not my cup of tea, actually. still, attention is attention.
>>>
>>> your pal,
>>> blake

>> Careful there, Murph. "She's" already made a snide reference to your
>> orientation.

> nope, she called me 'open-minded.' more poor reading comprehension on
> your
> part.

P.S. Let's keep this thread alive. It showcases the nutcase.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"blake murphy" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 23:49:26 -0400, Paco wrote:

>>> not my cup of tea, actually. still, attention is attention.
>>>
>>> your pal,
>>> blake

>> Careful there, Murph. "She's" already made a snide reference to your
>> orientation.

> nope, she called me 'open-minded.' more poor reading comprehension on
> your
> part.
>
> blake

Yeah, but I was considering the source of the reference, more than the
comment made. But you are right, my reply was pretty lame. Oh well, shit
happens.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Paco wrote:

> "blake murphy" > wrote in message

> .. .

> . ..

> >> It's okay that you have a hard-on for Blake. He seems like an open-minded
> >> guy. Talk to him about it.

> > not my cup of tea, actually. *still, attention is attention.

> > your pal,
> > blake

> Careful there, Murph. *"She's" already made a snide reference to your
> orientation.

"cybercat who tries to survive without pension

For a dime blows cocks at the slightest mention

Now who would suppose

That with her long, ugly noze

She'd shove it past blake's hemorrhoid extension..."

:-)

--
Best
Greg