Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Nearly a big OOOPS

Mom likes Coffee-Mate powdered non-dairy creamer in her coffee. It happens
to come in a container nearly identical to Carnation Malted Milk powder
(they are both Nestle products). Now wouldn't that have been a surprise!
Malted coffee, mmm

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:
> Mom likes Coffee-Mate powdered non-dairy creamer in her coffee.

Don't light a match near that stuff! Heh.

> It
> happens to come in a container nearly identical to Carnation Malted
> Milk powder (they are both Nestle products). Now wouldn't that have
> been a surprise! Malted coffee, mmm

Probably taste good, maybe? Or not.

nancy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun 28 Sep 2008 08:23:58a, jmcquown told us...

> Mom likes Coffee-Mate powdered non-dairy creamer in her coffee. It
> happens to come in a container nearly identical to Carnation Malted Milk
> powder (they are both Nestle products). Now wouldn't that have been a
> surprise! Malted coffee, mmm
>
> Jill

Hey, ya never know. I've had a malted mocha shake before. But, yes, coming
unexpectedly, it would surely be a surprise! :-)

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Sunday, 09(IX)/28(XXVIII)/08(MMVIII)
Countdown till Veteran's Day
6wks 1dys 15hrs 19mins
Sign on a clothing store - Come inside
and have a fit.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

>> happens to come in a container nearly identical to Carnation Malted
>> Milk powder (they are both Nestle products). Now wouldn't that have
>> been a surprise! Malted coffee, mmm

> Probably taste good, maybe? Or not.
>
> nancy

She laughed and suggested I try it. No, you try it! No, you try it! Let's
get Mikey! LOL

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:
>>> happens to come in a container nearly identical to Carnation Malted
>>> Milk powder (they are both Nestle products). Now wouldn't that have
>>> been a surprise! Malted coffee, mmm

>> Probably taste good, maybe? Or not.
>>
>> nancy

> She laughed and suggested I try it. No, you try it! No, you try it!
> Let's get Mikey! LOL
>
> Jill

Q- What do you give an 80 year old for her birthday?

A- Mikey.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Goomba wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:
>> She laughed and suggested I try it. No, you try it! No, you try it!
>> Let's get Mikey! LOL
>>
>> Jill

> Q- What do you give an 80 year old for her birthday?
>
> A- Mikey.

LOLOL I'll do that next January when she turns 83. I think one of the yard
guy's is named Mike

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"jmcquown" > wrote:

> Mom likes Coffee-Mate powdered non-dairy creamer in her coffee. It happens
> to come in a container nearly identical to Carnation Malted Milk powder
> (they are both Nestle products). Now wouldn't that have been a surprise!
> Malted coffee, mmm
>
> Jill

Might be tasty. <g>

I like to put hot cocoa powder in my coffee with creamer and sweetner,
and sometimes rum or brandy.
--
Peace! Om

"He who has the gold makes the rules"
--Om

"He who has the guns can get the gold."
-- Steve Rothstein
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sep 28, 4:23*pm, "jmcquown" > wrote:
> Mom likes Coffee-Mate powdered non-dairy creamer in her coffee. *It happens
> to come in a container nearly identical to Carnation Malted Milk powder
> (they are both Nestle products). *Now wouldn't that have been a surprise!
> Malted coffee, mmm

Even worse was when I once asked my partner to make me a cup of coffee
with milk and sugar. I normally drink instant. He brough me the cup
and I took a sip, spitting it out right away. Turns out, he had
mistaken my Oxo gravy granules jar for the instant coffee jar... Eaugh!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

That would be an interesting mistake. Mine? Not so much. lol One
morning I got out of the shower and I picked up Stain Stick instead of
antiperspirant.

Becca
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun 28 Sep 2008 01:52:28p, Becca told us...

> That would be an interesting mistake. Mine? Not so much. lol One
> morning I got out of the shower and I picked up Stain Stick instead of
> antiperspirant.
>
> Becca

Very white armpits?

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Sunday, 09(IX)/28(XXVIII)/08(MMVIII)
Countdown till Veteran's Day
6wks 1dys 9hrs 53mins
When I was a child, I was an imaginary
playmate...

Ooops! but Save! jmcquown[_2_] General Cooking 30 25-03-2013 07:13 PM
Ooops. Todd Diabetic 9 04-02-2013 07:15 PM
Ooops again! Nancy Young General Cooking 7 18-10-2007 08:23 AM
OOOPS Jerry DeAngelis General Cooking 0 02-05-2006 03:31 AM
Ooops.. don't forget that banana! Goomba38 General Cooking 7 19-11-2004 02:28 AM