Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default 9/11 and Fighter Jets in Washington and Pennsylvania

This is the story of the F17 pilots (ANG) from Fargo who flew defense
on 9.11.01

I really hope this URL works. The Forum usually charges a small fee
for stuff that's this far back in the archives but I think you get
your first shot free Doesn't cost to try

http://presspass.in-forum.com/index.cfm

Lynn from Fargo
It's a good read . . .
Posted to rec.food.cooking

MORE INFO FOR URL
++++++++++++++++++

On Sep 13, 12:12*pm, Lynn from Fargo > wrote:
> This is the story of the F17 pilots (ANG) from Fargo who flew defense
> on 9.11.01

> http://presspass.in-forum.com/index.cfm

[ Go to advanced search and use date 11/15/01. Story is titled "War
on Terrorism" ]

> I really hope this URL works. The Forum usually charges a small fee
> for stuff that's this far back in the archives but I think you get
> your first shot free Doesn't cost to try,

If you can't get to the article, Email me and I will have it sent to
you (I have a pass)

> Lynn from Fargo
> It's a good read . . .

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Lynn from Fargo" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> This is the story of the F17 pilots (ANG) from Fargo who flew defense
> on 9.11.01
>
> I really hope this URL works. The Forum usually charges a small fee
> for stuff that's this far back in the archives but I think you get
> your first shot free Doesn't cost to try
>
> http://presspass.in-forum.com/index.cfm
>
> Lynn from Fargo
> It's a good read . . .

They want money.