Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default apple chipolte pecan pie

I was watching a tv show ( a soap) and a person said they were going to bake
an apple chipolte pecan pie. I thought that sounded pretty good and looked
on line for a recipe but couldn't find one. Has anyone ever eaten this and
maybe have a recipe?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 20:13:03 -0500, "Phyllis Stone" >
wrote:

>I was watching a tv show ( a soap) and a person said they were going to bake
>an apple chipolte pecan pie. I thought that sounded pretty good and looked
>on line for a recipe but couldn't find one. Has anyone ever eaten this and
>maybe have a recipe?

Why don't you just wing it? That person probably will.

Personally that combo sounds disgusting.

Mae West
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Phyllis Stone" > wrote in message
>I was watching a tv show ( a soap) and a person said they were going to
>bake an apple chipolte pecan pie. I thought that sounded pretty good and
>looked on line for a recipe but couldn't find one. Has anyone ever eaten
>this and maybe have a recipe?

That's because it's spelled "chipotle", not "chipolte".

HTH,
Jinx

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 05:50:49 -0500, "Jinx Minx" >
wrote:

>That's because it's spelled "chipotle", not "chipolte".

Maybe it was cake.....

http://www.grouprecipes.com/46054/ch...ecan-cake.html

Apple Pecan Bread Pudding Duckie ® Recipes 0 15-03-2005 11:43 PM
Apple Pecan Pancakes with Apple Spice Syrup Vicki Story Recipes (moderated) 0 15-01-2005 03:00 PM
Apple Pecan Pancakes with Apple Spice Syrup Vicki Story Recipes (moderated) 0 15-01-2005 03:00 PM
Apple Pecan Pancakes 7Hawks Recipes 0 16-11-2004 01:40 PM
Apple-Pecan Stuffing terrymcintire Recipes 0 23-10-2004 05:00 PM