Old 04-09-2008, 05:10 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT - Outlet Mall

FWIW - we stopped by a fairly large Premium outlet mall yesterday.

Now that the summer season seems to be over the the hoards of Travelers
gone, it seems the clearance prices have dropped substantially. I came to
understand Big Dog is closing a bunch of stores and the clearance prices
seem to be way below average. The "if you can't cook with the big dogs. T
shirt was $5.99 for a pretty good quality shirt. Izod Prices were also very
good.

A preemptive Christmas spree might be in order.

Dimitri

Old 04-09-2008, 07:28 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Dimitri wrote:
FWIW - we stopped by a fairly large Premium outlet mall yesterday.

Now that the summer season seems to be over the the hoards of Travelers
gone, it seems the clearance prices have dropped substantially. I came
to understand Big Dog is closing a bunch of stores and the clearance
prices seem to be way below average. The "if you can't cook with the big
dogs. T shirt was $5.99 for a pretty good quality shirt. Izod Prices
were also very good.

A preemptive Christmas spree might be in order.

Dimitri

The Geoffrey Beene Outlets are also closing. Not much pickins' left.

I am so proud of myself because I went to the outlet mall last Friday
and DID NOT go into Kitchen Collection and buy more kitchen crap that I
don't need. g

I did score really big at Hanes on some panties ;-)

--
Janet Wilder
Bad spelling. Bad punctuation
Old 04-09-2008, 07:42 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dimitri" wrote

FWIW - we stopped by a fairly large Premium outlet mall yesterday.

That's the brand of outlet mall, right? They are opening one very
near me in a couple of months and it will have, are you ready?
A Le Creuset outlet.

I should say Am I ready? Yikes.

A preemptive Christmas spree might be in order.

I'm thinking you're right!

nancy

louis vuitton outlet [email protected] General Cooking 0 04-11-2007 12:51 PM
Knife outlet on I-95 in southern SC or GA Chuck (in SC) General Cooking 6 07-09-2006 04:22 AM
California retail outlet Ric Wine 7 28-06-2006 08:36 PM
Grocery Outlet Finds Ranee Mueller General Cooking 3 13-05-2006 04:23 PM
Berkeley's Grocery Outlet Leila A. General Cooking 9 08-04-2004 07:02 AM