Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default small Aussie online shop

Have opened new online shop from Australia selling donna hay, Retail Food
Magazines and other items. check it out....Post everywhere ..Email Invoice
sent to you only.....International payments through Paypal (don't have to
be a member pay with your credit card

CLICK on Link Below;
http://pdbooksusedgoods.net

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sep 3, 6:25*am, "Philip Bryant-Smith" > wrote:
> Have opened new online shop from Australia selling donna hay, Retail Food
> Magazines and other items. check it out....Post everywhere ..Email Invoice
> sent to you only.....International payments through Paypal *(don't have to
> be a member pay with your credit card
>
> CLICK on Link Below;http://pdbooksusedgoods.net

What on [the other side of] the earth is "donna hay"???
Enquiring minds wanna know!

Lynn in Fargo
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 14:10:30 -0400, Janet Baraclough wrote
(in article >):

> ask google :-) google reveals
>
> She's an Oz cookery writer, books, magazines, website
>
> http://www.donnahay.com.au/Section.jsp?sectionid=818
>
> Janet.

She is great. We cook from her cookbooks and magazine all the time. The
subscription to her magazine is expensive but well worth it.

J.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sep 3, 2:50*pm, Janis > wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 14:10:30 -0400, Janet Baraclough wrote
> (in article >):
>
> > * *ask google :-) *google reveals

> > * * She's an Oz cookery writer, books, magazines, website

> > * *http://www.donnahay.com.au/Section.jsp?sectionid=818

> > * Janet.

> She is great. *We cook from her cookbooks and magazine all the time. *The
> subscription to her magazine is expensive but well worth it.
>
> J.

Please tell me she is warmer and nicer than Empress Martha of
Stewart . . .
Lynn in Fargo
Still mourning Julia, Child of God
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 21:08:00 -0400, Lynn from Fargo wrote
(in article
>):

> Please tell me she is warmer and nicer than Empress Martha of
> Stewart . . .
> Lynn in Fargo
> Still mourning Julia, Child of God

I can't tell you what her personality is like but her cooking style is really
unpretentious and on the healthy and fresh ingredients style.

J.