Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default BYE BYE Barack... HELLO Sarah!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon wrote:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

Yep Baracks F'd UP when he didn't pick Hillary. That would have been a
hard to beat duo. His ego got the best of him and he F'd Up. His
speech was nauseating. All scripted BS.

So the "race" is on! Is it ok to be proud of a historical VP pick such
as a white woman?

jay
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default WOT: BYE BYE Barack... HELLO Sarah!

On Aug 29, 10:02*am, jay > wrote:
> Sheldon wrote:
> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

> Yep Baracks F'd UP when he didn't pick Hillary. That would have been a
> hard to beat duo. *His ego got the best of him and he F'd Up. *His
> speech was nauseating. All scripted BS.
>
> So the "race" is on! *Is it ok to be proud of a historical VP pick such
> as a white woman?
>
> jay

I find it odd that Barak is being lauded for "representing the common
man," when last year's income was $4.2M. How does that relate to the
blue-collar worker, or the "common man?"

N.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 29, 11:02�am, jay > wrote:
> Sheldon wrote:
> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

> Yep Baracks F'd UP when he didn't pick Hillary. That would have been a
> hard to beat duo. �His ego got the best of him and he F'd Up. �His
> speech was nauseating. All scripted BS.
>
> So the "race" is on! �Is it ok to be proud of a historical VP pick such
> as a white woman?
>
> jay

Well, Hillary is white, but she's no woman, proven by staying with her
lecherous LYING hubby... no one can pick Hillary as a running mate or
any kind of mate and win, Hillary is toxic.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri 29 Aug 2008 08:19:21a, Nancy2 told us...

> On Aug 29, 10:02*am, jay > wrote:
>> Sheldon wrote:
>> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

>> Yep Baracks F'd UP when he didn't pick Hillary. That would have been a
>> hard to beat duo. *His ego got the best of him and he F'd Up. *His
>> speech was nauseating. All scripted BS.
>>
>> So the "race" is on! *Is it ok to be proud of a historical VP pick such
>> as a white woman?
>>
>> jay

> I find it odd that Barak is being lauded for "representing the common
> man," when last year's income was $4.2M. How does that relate to the
> blue-collar worker, or the "common man?"
>
> N.

You're saying that you don't make $4.2M?

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Friday, 08(VIII)/29(XXIX)/08(MMVIII)
Countdown till Labor Day
2dys 15hrs 38mins
It's coming for me through the trees.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sheldon" > wrote in message
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

Who? Boy, McCain sure picked a person with some name recognition. First
time governor replacing the previous one who is going to jail along with his
daughter then we have senator Ted Steven's who is under federal indictment.
Not exactly a great record. I see she has some real experience, 2 terms as
a Wasilla city council member. Whoa! Send her to Russia! And she was a
runner up for Miss Alaska. I'll wait for the swim suit competition between
her and Joe Biden. They had to dig that deep to find a VP candidate that
either was not on their way to prison or was busted with a 20 dollar hooker
last weekend.

McCain was really and I mean really desperate. Guess not too many repugs
were willing to throw their career away on his candidacy. I don't know what
skeletons are in this babe's closet, but we'll find out soon enough.

Paul

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Nancy2" > wrote in message
On Aug 29, 10:02 am, jay > wrote:
> Sheldon wrote:
> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

> Yep Baracks F'd UP when he didn't pick Hillary. That would have been a
> hard to beat duo. His ego got the best of him and he F'd Up. His
> speech was nauseating. All scripted BS.
>
> So the "race" is on! Is it ok to be proud of a historical VP pick such
> as a white woman?
>
> jay

I find it odd that Barak is being lauded for "representing the common
man," when last year's income was $4.2M. How does that relate to the
blue-collar worker, or the "common man?"

He wrote a book that made a lot of money. Before that, he and his wife
reported around 200K in income a year. He was accepted to Harvard on a
scholarship - something highly competitive and unlike Bush's legacy admit to
Yale, not something given regardless of qualifications.

Paul

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon wrote:

On Aug 29, 11:02?am, jay > wrote:
> Sheldon wrote:
> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

> Yep Baracks F'd UP when he didn't pick Hillary. That would have been a
> hard to beat duo. ?His ego got the best of him and he F'd Up. ?His
> speech was nauseating. All scripted BS.
>
> So the "race" is on! ?Is it ok to be proud of a historical VP pick such
> as a white woman?
>
> jay

Well, Hillary is white, but she's no woman, proven by staying with her
lecherous LYING hubby... no one can pick Hillary as a running mate or
any kind of mate and win, Hillary is toxic.
-------------------------------

GM replies:

Yup...EXACTLY...

For all those "18 million" who voted for her in the primaries there are a
LOT more who loathe the meddlesome broom - flying be - yotch...and she's a
duplicitious l'il baggage, too...

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Well put!

I just ordered a big screen HD TV and a two month supply of pretzels and
beer.

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
> Well put!
>
> I just ordered a big screen HD TV and a two month supply of pretzels and
> beer.

This was known about for months.

http://www.adn.com/legislature/story/471366.html

"Alaska Senate leaders want an investigation of whether Gov. Sarah Palin
pressured and then fired the public safety commissioner because he wouldn't
get rid of a state trooper who had gone through a bitter divorce with
Palin's sister."

But she does look better in heels and a one piece than Biden.

Paul

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Paul *Misogynist* Kook" wrote:
> "Sheldon" wrote:
>
> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

> _Boy_, I don't know what skeletons are in this
> babe's closet, but we'll find out soon enough.
>
> Paul

That you so glibly label Sarah Palin a "Babe" defines you as a flaming
misogynist.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sheldon" > wrote in message
> "Paul *Misogynist* Kook" wrote:
>> "Sheldon" wrote:
>>
>> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

>> _Boy_, I don't know what skeletons are in this
>> babe's closet, but we'll find out soon enough.
>>
>> Paul

> That you so glibly label Sarah Palin a "Babe" defines you as a flaming
> misogynist.

I'm waiting for her ex to post some home sex videos.

Paul

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:

> Well put!

Thank you!

> I just ordered a big screen HD TV and a two month
> supply of pretzels and beer.

While you're cruising the aisles of Wally World don't forget those
heavy duty knee pads and that gallon jar of Preparation H, you're
gonna need them.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon said...

> Andy wrote:
>>
>> Well put!

> Thank you!
>
>> I just ordered a big screen HD TV and a two month
>> supply of pretzels and beer.

> While you're cruising the aisles of Wally World don't forget those
> heavy duty knee pads and that gallon jar of Preparation H, you're
> gonna need them.

Heh heh heh heh heh.

From hockey Mom to VP? It's "possible."

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 29, 12:25�pm, "Paul M. Cook" > wrote:
> "Sheldon" > wrote in message

> >> _Boy_, I don't know what skeletons are in this
> >> babe's closet, but we'll find out soon enough.

> >> Paul

> > That you so glibly label Sarah Palin a "Babe" defines you as a flaming
> > misogynist.

> I'm waiting for her ex to post some home sex videos.

If she has an ex it was a very long time ago, today's her 20th
anniversary to her hubby. Perhaps you'd do well to accompany Andy to
Wally World... they're having a big sale... along with the knee pads
and Preparation H you two *** blades oughta share that 55 gallon drum
of Lavoris.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sheldon" > wrote in message
On Aug 29, 12:25?pm, "Paul M. Cook" > wrote:
> "Sheldon" > wrote in message

> >> _Boy_, I don't know what skeletons are in this
> >> babe's closet, but we'll find out soon enough.

> >> Paul

> > That you so glibly label Sarah Palin a "Babe" defines you as a flaming
> > misogynist.

> I'm waiting for her ex to post some home sex videos.

If she has an ex it was a very long time ago, today's her 20th
anniversary to her hubby. Perhaps you'd do well to accompany Andy to
Wally World... they're having a big sale... along with the knee pads
and Preparation H you two *** blades oughta share that 55 gallon drum
of Lavoris.

Very funny. If you are for her, we know something is really wrong. You
have to hand it to McSame, he really nailed the inexperience angle with this
one. LOL. I hear even the republican run Alaska legislature is trying to
get her bounced. And I thought Tom Ridge was a joke of a prospect!

Paul

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 29, 10:51*am, Sheldon > wrote:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

With a CV like that, I expect we'll see half of Washington DC indicted
if she's elected.

John Kane Kingston ON Canada
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Nancy2" > wrote in message
On Aug 29, 10:02 am, jay > wrote:
> Sheldon wrote:
> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

> Yep Baracks F'd UP when he didn't pick Hillary. That would have been a
> hard to beat duo. His ego got the best of him and he F'd Up. His
> speech was nauseating. All scripted BS.
>
> So the "race" is on! Is it ok to be proud of a historical VP pick such
> as a white woman?
>
> jay

>I find it odd that Barak is being lauded for "representing the common
>man," when last year's income was $4.2M. How does that relate to the
>blue-collar worker, or the "common man?"

The way he was brought up. His mother was on food stamps. Don't penalize him
for being successful at the American Dream. The other thing is, you do not
have to "be" something to understand something or to care about people in
those circumstances.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Paul M. Cook wrote:

> "Sheldon" > wrote in message

>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin
>>

> Who? Boy, McCain sure picked a person with some name recognition.
> First time governor replacing the previous one who is going to jail
> along with his daughter then we have senator Ted Steven's who is under
> federal indictment.
> Not exactly a great record. I see she has some real experience, 2
> terms as
> a Wasilla city council member. Whoa! Send her to Russia! And she
> was a
> runner up for Miss Alaska. I'll wait for the swim suit competition
> between
> her and Joe Biden. They had to dig that deep to find a VP candidate
> that either was not on their way to prison or was busted with a 20
> dollar hooker last weekend.
>
> McCain was really and I mean really desperate. Guess not too many
> repugs
> were willing to throw their career away on his candidacy. I don't
> know what skeletons are in this babe's closet, but we'll find out soon
> enough.
>
> Paul

Paul, I have a bone to pick with both you and Sheldon

This thread is definitely off-topic because it didn't contain the
word 'fork', let alone the word 'food' in the link Sheldon posted (I
checked) and it wasn't marked as such. <shock, horror>

This is supposed to be a *food* group, dammit!

IMHO, this is one of the major reasons that r.f.c. has 'gone to hell' -
what with words like 'hooker' and 'prison' <gasp> being typed here.

(Sorry in advance for my strong language, but I am really annoyed).
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy - taking her turn to be 'moderator' in an unmoderated

There is no such thing as a little garlic. ~A. Baer
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Am I the only one that the name Sally Fields came to mind the moment she
started to speak. LOL

--

Joe Cilinceon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"ChattyCathy" > wrote in message
> Paul M. Cook wrote:
>

>> "Sheldon" > wrote in message

>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin
>>>

>> Who? Boy, McCain sure picked a person with some name recognition.
>> First time governor replacing the previous one who is going to jail
>> along with his daughter then we have senator Ted Steven's who is under
>> federal indictment.
>> Not exactly a great record. I see she has some real experience, 2
>> terms as
>> a Wasilla city council member. Whoa! Send her to Russia! And she
>> was a
>> runner up for Miss Alaska. I'll wait for the swim suit competition
>> between
>> her and Joe Biden. They had to dig that deep to find a VP candidate
>> that either was not on their way to prison or was busted with a 20
>> dollar hooker last weekend.
>>
>> McCain was really and I mean really desperate. Guess not too many
>> repugs
>> were willing to throw their career away on his candidacy. I don't
>> know what skeletons are in this babe's closet, but we'll find out soon
>> enough.
>>
>> Paul

> Paul, I have a bone to pick with both you and Sheldon
>
> This thread is definitely off-topic because it didn't contain the
> word 'fork', let alone the word 'food' in the link Sheldon posted (I
> checked) and it wasn't marked as such. <shock, horror>
>
> This is supposed to be a *food* group, dammit!
>
> IMHO, this is one of the major reasons that r.f.c. has 'gone to hell' -
> what with words like 'hooker' and 'prison' <gasp> being typed here.
>
> (Sorry in advance for my strong language, but I am really annoyed).

It's all food for thought. OK, hooker was a bad reference. I hear some
won't do republican politicicans out of ethical concerns. Change that to
underage boys or convicted racketeers.

Paul

Posted to rec.food.cooking

ChattyCathy said...

> Paul, I have a bone to pick with both you and Sheldon
>
> This thread is definitely off-topic because it didn't contain the
> word 'fork', let alone the word 'food' in the link Sheldon posted (I
> checked) and it wasn't marked as such. <shock, horror>
>
> This is supposed to be a *food* group, dammit!
>
> IMHO, this is one of the major reasons that r.f.c. has 'gone to hell' -
> what with words like 'hooker' and 'prison' <gasp> being typed here.
>
> (Sorry in advance for my strong language, but I am really annoyed).

While I watched McCain's VP roll out on CNN, I made a frozen waffle grilled
cheese sandwich!

Andy
Call me a multitasker?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 29, 12:43*pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Nancy2" > wrote in message

> On Aug 29, 10:02 am, jay > wrote:
>
> > Sheldon wrote:
> > >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

> > Yep Baracks F'd UP when he didn't pick Hillary. That would have been a
> > hard to beat duo. His ego got the best of him and he F'd Up. His
> > speech was nauseating. All scripted BS.

> > So the "race" is on! Is it ok to be proud of a historical VP pick such
> > as a white woman?

> > jay
> >I find it odd that Barak is being lauded for "representing the common
> >man," when last year's income was $4.2M. *How does that relate to the
> >blue-collar worker, or the "common man?"

> The way he was brought up. His mother was on food stamps. Don't penalize him
> for being successful at the American Dream. The other thing is, you do not
> have to "be" something to understand something or to care about people in
> those circumstances.

You are stating the obvious. He still has to prove it, and I don't
think he can.

Still, I'd rather Biden be President if push comes to shove, than some
ill-prepared Alaskan governor.

N.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"ChattyCathy" > wrote in message
> Andy <q> wrote:
>

>> While I watched McCain's VP roll out on CNN, I made a frozen waffle
>> grilled cheese sandwich!
>>
>> Andy
>> Call me a multitasker?

> You can stay...

I was making coffee. Really good coffee.

Paul

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy <q> wrote:

> While I watched McCain's VP roll out on CNN, I made a frozen waffle
> grilled cheese sandwich!
>
> Andy
> Call me a multitasker?

You can stay...

;-)
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

There is no such thing as a little garlic. ~A. Baer

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Joe Cilinceon" > wrote in message
> Am I the only one that the name Sally Fields came to mind the moment she
> started to speak. LOL

She's nice enough looking and when they rolled out her children for the
photo op I did think, nice looking family. But she's not VP material.
Olympia Snowe yes, her, no.

Paul

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Paul M. Cook wrote:

> "ChattyCathy" > wrote in message
>> Andy <q> wrote:
>>

>>> While I watched McCain's VP roll out on CNN, I made a frozen waffle
>>> grilled cheese sandwich!
>>>
>>> Andy
>>> Call me a multitasker?

>> You can stay...

> I was making coffee. Really good coffee.
>
> Paul

OK. You can stay too.
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

There is no such thing as a little garlic. ~A. Baer
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Nancy2" > wrote in message
On Aug 29, 12:43 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Nancy2" > wrote in message

> On Aug 29, 10:02 am, jay > wrote:
>
> > Sheldon wrote:
> > >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

> > Yep Baracks F'd UP when he didn't pick Hillary. That would have been a
> > hard to beat duo. His ego got the best of him and he F'd Up. His
> > speech was nauseating. All scripted BS.

> > So the "race" is on! Is it ok to be proud of a historical VP pick such
> > as a white woman?

> > jay
> >I find it odd that Barak is being lauded for "representing the common
> >man," when last year's income was $4.2M. How does that relate to the
> >blue-collar worker, or the "common man?"

> The way he was brought up. His mother was on food stamps. Don't penalize
> him
> for being successful at the American Dream. The other thing is, you do not
> have to "be" something to understand something or to care about people in
> those circumstances.

>You are stating the obvious.

Then why did you ask the question?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Nancy2" > wrote in message
> On Aug 29, 12:43 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>> "Nancy2" > wrote in message

>> > Yep Baracks F'd UP when he didn't pick Hillary. That would have been a
>> > hard to beat duo. His ego got the best of him and he F'd Up. His
>> > speech was nauseating. All scripted BS.

>> > So the "race" is on! Is it ok to be proud of a historical VP pick such
>> > as a white woman?

>> > jay
>> >I find it odd that Barak is being lauded for "representing the common
>> >man," when last year's income was $4.2M. How does that relate to the
>> >blue-collar worker, or the "common man?"

>> The way he was brought up. His mother was on food stamps. Don't penalize
>> him
>> for being successful at the American Dream. The other thing is, you do
>> not
>> have to "be" something to understand something or to care about people in
>> those circumstances.

>>You are stating the obvious.

> Then why did you ask the question?

I find it amazing that when Bush ran in 2000 they considered his almost
complete lack of experience to be his best asset. Not being a political
insider was said to make him a man of clear judgment not influenced by
politics. He was a real ordinary guy, despite being the eldest son of one
of the country's richest families. Yeah, we saw how that worked out. Also,
his known drug use and alcoholism were actually used in his favor. They
considered the fact that he claimed to have kicked the stuff to be proof he
was a man of discipline and integrity. The kind of guy *you wanted to have
a beer with.* ???? And we know how that worked out.

But now Obama is on the ropes for his lack of experience and McCain is being
lauded as a great leader because he spent 5 years in the Hanoi Hilton.
Which if anyone recalls was used against him by Bush in 2004 because they
claimed McCain was driven insane by his years of captivity and was unfit to
be a leader. And to top it all off now McCain has a woman as his running
mate who he claims is so well suited for the job *because she has no
experience* and will not be affected by the Beltway insiders. I mean my
God, you can't write this stuff in a fiction book.

Does anyone remember this? Nobody even mentions it on TV.

Paul

Posted to rec.food.cooking

ChattyCathy said...

> Paul M. Cook wrote:

>>> You can stay...

>> I was making coffee. Really good coffee.
>>
>> Paul

> OK. You can stay too.

WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!!
WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!!

Andy
Whew! Game On!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy <q> wrote:

> ChattyCathy said...
>
>> Paul M. Cook wrote:

>>> I was making coffee. Really good coffee.
>>>
>>> Paul

>> OK. You can stay too.

> WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!!
> WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!!

Quite so.

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

There is no such thing as a little garlic. ~A. Baer
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 10:59:42 -0700, "Paul M. Cook" >
wrote:

>It's all food for thought.

Here is something to think about.............

Just say NO to JoBama.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 08:19:21 -0700 (PDT), Nancy2
> wrote:

>How does that relate to the
>blue-collar worker, or the "common man?"

Just say NO to JoBama
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message

> McCain was really and I mean really desperate. Guess not too many repugs
> were willing to throw their career away on his candidacy. I don't know
> what skeletons are in this babe's closet, but we'll find out soon enough.
>
> Paul

Depends on what you definition of "good pick" is.

Woman
Hockey mom
Husband is a proud member of Steelworkers union
Hunter
NRA member
Kids, one special needs
Good looking
Son in the service serving in Iraq

We just have to find out if she ever inhaled. I'm sure there are crews out
digging any dirt they can find. Hard to say for sure if this is a dumb pick
or a moment of genius. We'll know in November.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 16:43:58 -0400, "Edwin Pawlowski" >
wrote:
>Depends on what you definition of "good pick" is.
>
>Woman
>Hockey mom
>Husband is a proud member of Steelworkers union
>Hunter
>NRA member
>Kids, one special needs
>Good looking
>Son in the service serving in Iraq

Pearl of Wisdom: "There is nothing Barack Obama could teach Sarah
Palin, but he would have all kinds of questions for her: 'Can you show
me the proper and safe way to handle and fire a gun? Are all NRA
members as pretty as you are? Is hunting scary? Do you bait your own
hooks? When you found out your baby would be born with Down syndrome,
did you consider killing it before or after the due date?'" ---RL EIB

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 29, 11:02*am, jay > wrote:
> Sheldon wrote:
> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

> Yep Baracks F'd UP when he didn't pick Hillary. That would have been a
> hard to beat duo. *His ego got the best of him and he F'd Up. *His
> speech was nauseating. All scripted BS.

Jay...this is the first day in quite a while that I AM PROUD TO BE A
REPUBLICAN!

No...wait a minute.....someone already said something like that.
<vbg> Nevermind.......
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Nancy2" > wrote in message
On Aug 29, 12:43 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Nancy2" > wrote in message

> On Aug 29, 10:02 am, jay > wrote:
>
> > Sheldon wrote:
> > >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

> > Yep Baracks F'd UP when he didn't pick Hillary. That would have been a
> > hard to beat duo. His ego got the best of him and he F'd Up. His
> > speech was nauseating. All scripted BS.

> > So the "race" is on! Is it ok to be proud of a historical VP pick such
> > as a white woman?

> > jay
> >I find it odd that Barak is being lauded for "representing the common
> >man," when last year's income was $4.2M. How does that relate to the
> >blue-collar worker, or the "common man?"

> The way he was brought up. His mother was on food stamps. Don't penalize
> him
> for being successful at the American Dream. The other thing is, you do not
> have to "be" something to understand something or to care about people in
> those circumstances.

}You are stating the obvious. He still has to prove it, and I don't
think he can.

Still, I'd rather Biden be President if push comes to shove, than some
ill-prepared Alaskan governor.{

How can that be any worse than an ill prepared Texas governor?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Paul M. Cook wrote:

> I'll wait for the swim suit competition between her and Joe Biden.

I've seen her debate, Paul. Believe me, she's no fly-weight. When her and
Biden take the stage together, my suggestion would be for Biden to keep one
hand over his manhood.
--
Dave

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Brawny wrote:
> jay wrote:
> > Sheldon wrote:
> > >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

> > Yep Barack F'd UP when he didn't pick Hillary. That would have been a
> > hard to beat duo. �His ego got the best of him and he F'd Up. �His
> > speech was nauseating. All scripted BS.

> Jay...this is the first day in quite a while that I AM PROUD TO BE A
> REPUBLICAN!
>
> No...wait a minute.....someone already said something like that.
> <vbg> �Nevermind.......

Just substitute Sarah Palin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Udbf_LMMSeQ

---

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 17:16:01 -0500, "NotMe" > wrote:

>any worse than an ill prepared Texas governor?

or an ill prepared Arkansas governor?

or an ill prepared California govenor/SAG president?

or an ill prepared......the list is too long .......your agrument
point is moot.