Old 29-08-2008, 03:51 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default BYE BYE Barack... HELLO Sarah!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

Old 29-08-2008, 04:02 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

Yep Baracks F'd UP when he didn't pick Hillary. That would have been a
hard to beat duo. His ego got the best of him and he F'd Up. His
speech was nauseating. All scripted BS.

So the "race" is on! Is it ok to be proud of a historical VP pick such
as a white woman?

jay
Old 29-08-2008, 04:19 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default WOT: BYE BYE Barack... HELLO Sarah!

On Aug 29, 10:02*am, jay wrote:
Sheldon wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

Yep Baracks F'd UP when he didn't pick Hillary. That would have been a
hard to beat duo. *His ego got the best of him and he F'd Up. *His
speech was nauseating. All scripted BS.

So the "race" is on! *Is it ok to be proud of a historical VP pick such
as a white woman?

jay

I find it odd that Barak is being lauded for "representing the common
man," when last year's income was $4.2M. How does that relate to the
blue-collar worker, or the "common man?"

N.
Old 29-08-2008, 04:23 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 29, 11:02�am, jay wrote:
Sheldon wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

Yep Baracks F'd UP when he didn't pick Hillary. That would have been a
hard to beat duo. �His ego got the best of him and he F'd Up. �His
speech was nauseating. All scripted BS.

So the "race" is on! �Is it ok to be proud of a historical VP pick such
as a white woman?

jay

Well, Hillary is white, but she's no woman, proven by staying with her
lecherous LYING hubby... no one can pick Hillary as a running mate or
any kind of mate and win, Hillary is toxic.

Old 29-08-2008, 04:23 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri 29 Aug 2008 08:19:21a, Nancy2 told us...

On Aug 29, 10:02*am, jay wrote:
Sheldon wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

Yep Baracks F'd UP when he didn't pick Hillary. That would have been a
hard to beat duo. *His ego got the best of him and he F'd Up. *His
speech was nauseating. All scripted BS.

So the "race" is on! *Is it ok to be proud of a historical VP pick such
as a white woman?

jay

I find it odd that Barak is being lauded for "representing the common
man," when last year's income was $4.2M. How does that relate to the
blue-collar worker, or the "common man?"

N.

You're saying that you don't make $4.2M?

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Friday, 08(VIII)/29(XXIX)/08(MMVIII)
Countdown till Labor Day
2dys 15hrs 38mins
It's coming for me through the trees.

Old 29-08-2008, 04:49 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sheldon" wrote in message
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

Who? Boy, McCain sure picked a person with some name recognition. First
time governor replacing the previous one who is going to jail along with his
daughter then we have senator Ted Steven's who is under federal indictment.
Not exactly a great record. I see she has some real experience, 2 terms as
a Wasilla city council member. Whoa! Send her to Russia! And she was a
runner up for Miss Alaska. I'll wait for the swim suit competition between
her and Joe Biden. They had to dig that deep to find a VP candidate that
either was not on their way to prison or was busted with a 20 dollar hooker
last weekend.

McCain was really and I mean really desperate. Guess not too many repugs
were willing to throw their career away on his candidacy. I don't know what
skeletons are in this babe's closet, but we'll find out soon enough.

Paul

Old 29-08-2008, 04:54 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Nancy2" wrote in message
On Aug 29, 10:02 am, jay wrote:
Sheldon wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

Yep Baracks F'd UP when he didn't pick Hillary. That would have been a
hard to beat duo. His ego got the best of him and he F'd Up. His
speech was nauseating. All scripted BS.

So the "race" is on! Is it ok to be proud of a historical VP pick such
as a white woman?

jay

I find it odd that Barak is being lauded for "representing the common
man," when last year's income was $4.2M. How does that relate to the
blue-collar worker, or the "common man?"

He wrote a book that made a lot of money. Before that, he and his wife
reported around 200K in income a year. He was accepted to Harvard on a
scholarship - something highly competitive and unlike Bush's legacy admit to
Yale, not something given regardless of qualifications.

Paul

Old 29-08-2008, 05:00 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon wrote:

On Aug 29, 11:02?am, jay wrote:
Sheldon wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

Yep Baracks F'd UP when he didn't pick Hillary. That would have been a
hard to beat duo. ?His ego got the best of him and he F'd Up. ?His
speech was nauseating. All scripted BS.

So the "race" is on! ?Is it ok to be proud of a historical VP pick such
as a white woman?

jay

Well, Hillary is white, but she's no woman, proven by staying with her
lecherous LYING hubby... no one can pick Hillary as a running mate or
any kind of mate and win, Hillary is toxic.
-------------------------------

GM replies:

Yup...EXACTLY...

For all those "18 million" who voted for her in the primaries there are a
LOT more who loathe the meddlesome broom - flying be - yotch...and she's a
duplicitious l'il baggage, too...

--
Best
Greg

Old 29-08-2008, 05:07 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Well put!

I just ordered a big screen HD TV and a two month supply of pretzels and
beer.

Andy
Old 29-08-2008, 05:15 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" q wrote in message ...
Well put!

I just ordered a big screen HD TV and a two month supply of pretzels and
beer.

This was known about for months.

http://www.adn.com/legislature/story/471366.html

"Alaska Senate leaders want an investigation of whether Gov. Sarah Palin
pressured and then fired the public safety commissioner because he wouldn't
get rid of a state trooper who had gone through a bitter divorce with
Palin's sister."

But she does look better in heels and a one piece than Biden.

Paul

Old 29-08-2008, 05:21 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Paul *Misogynist* Kook" wrote:
"Sheldon" wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

_Boy_, I don't know what skeletons are in this
babe's closet, but we'll find out soon enough.

Paul

That you so glibly label Sarah Palin a "Babe" defines you as a flaming
misogynist.

Old 29-08-2008, 05:25 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sheldon" wrote in message
"Paul *Misogynist* Kook" wrote:
"Sheldon" wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

_Boy_, I don't know what skeletons are in this
babe's closet, but we'll find out soon enough.

Paul

That you so glibly label Sarah Palin a "Babe" defines you as a flaming
misogynist.

I'm waiting for her ex to post some home sex videos.

Paul

Old 29-08-2008, 05:31 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:

Well put!

Thank you!

I just ordered a big screen HD TV and a two month
supply of pretzels and beer.

While you're cruising the aisles of Wally World don't forget those
heavy duty knee pads and that gallon jar of Preparation H, you're
gonna need them.
Old 29-08-2008, 05:39 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon said...

Andy wrote:

Well put!

Thank you!

I just ordered a big screen HD TV and a two month
supply of pretzels and beer.

While you're cruising the aisles of Wally World don't forget those
heavy duty knee pads and that gallon jar of Preparation H, you're
gonna need them.

Heh heh heh heh heh.

From hockey Mom to VP? It's "possible."

Andy
Old 29-08-2008, 05:45 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 29, 12:25�pm, "Paul M. Cook" wrote:
"Sheldon" wrote in message

"Paul *Misogynist* Kook" wrote:
"Sheldon" wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

_Boy_, I don't know what skeletons are in this
babe's closet, but we'll find out soon enough.

Paul

That you so glibly label Sarah Palin a "Babe" defines you as a flaming
misogynist.

I'm waiting for her ex to post some home sex videos.

If she has an ex it was a very long time ago, today's her 20th
anniversary to her hubby. Perhaps you'd do well to accompany Andy to
Wally World... they're having a big sale... along with the knee pads
and Preparation H you two *** blades oughta share that 55 gallon drum
of Lavoris.