Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Unexpected Kitchen Expense :(

Sqwertz > fnord news:280808.213021rfc1015.605
@sqwertz.com:

That's just ****ed up.

--
Saerah

"Welcome to Usenet, Biatch! Adapt or haul ass!"
- some hillbilly from FL
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 21:28:53 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:

> Blinky the Shark > wrote:
>
>> I meant to include headache weed from anywhere -- Indiana was just an
>> example from my own wasted middle age. That said, how do you know
>> it was Ohio weed? No other bad weed ever gets smoked in Ohio? Yes, I
>> know the *anecdote* is placed in Ohio. I'd just be surprised if there was
>> an "A Product Of Ohio" label with a bar code and stuff.

> I did a DNA test.
>
> -sw

i thought weed connoisseurs just took a small amount into their mouths to
detect the flavor notes and blew it out. kinda like wine tasters.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 21:30:21 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:

> Saerah Gray > wrote:
>
>> Sqwertz > fnord news:270808.200051rfc1004.50
>> @sqwertz.com:
>>
>>> I didn't find it until a 6 weeks before I moved out. I'd lived
>>> there maybe 13 months by then.

>> Forgetful much?
>>

> Nah - it wasn't mine. Either were the cookie sheets. This stuff
> waspackaged in some sort of plastic bag with Winnie the Poohs and
> Tigers on it.
>
> -sw

ingenious. that would throw off the cops, if not the dogs.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

blake murphy > wrote:

> i thought weed connoisseurs just took a small amount into their mouths to
> detect the flavor notes and blew it out. kinda like wine tasters.

We take a sticky bud and rub it between our fingers. Then we rub
our sticky fingers between our front lips and gums.

-sw