Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default God Dammit, how many times...?

God Dammit, how many times...?

Have I said DONT COOK IN YOUR BARE FEET!??????

And not taken my own advice.

So, only a water scalding this time.

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy <q> wrote:

> God Dammit, how many times...?
>
> Have I said DONT COOK IN YOUR BARE FEET!??????
>
> And not taken my own advice.
>
> So, only a water scalding this time.
>
> Andy

A Day in the Life of Andy.

Have you tried auctioning off the movie rights to the big Hollywood
studios? You could make millions!

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun 24 Aug 2008 08:35:06a, Andy told us...

> God Dammit, how many times...?
>
> Have I said DONT COOK IN YOUR BARE FEET!??????
>
> And not taken my own advice.
>
> So, only a water scalding this time.
>
> Andy

If you have not learned to wear something on your feet by now, you should
either hire a cook and never cook in your kitchen again, or the food you
prepare in your kitchen should be limited to cold food.

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Sunday, 08(VIII)/24(XXIV)/08(MMVIII)
Countdown till Labor Day
1wks 14hrs 30mins
It's an IBM, it's got an excuse.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ouch, sorry Andy, that's gotta smart like hell. Don't vacuum in your
bare feet either. Have you ever run over your big toe with a rotating
beater bar brush?

Denise

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy <q> wrote in :

> God Dammit, how many times...?
>
> Have I said DONT COOK IN YOUR BARE FEET!??????
>
> And not taken my own advice.
>
> So, only a water scalding this time.
>
> Andy

I cook barefooted all the time; I get burned occasionally, but try to
not complain about it.

--
Saerah (still has a scar from when she was pregnant and was cooking
without a shirt on, heh)

"Welcome to Usenet, Biatch! Adapt or haul ass!"
- some hillbilly from FL

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sarah gray wrote:

> Andy <q> wrote in :
>
>> God Dammit, how many times...?
>>
>> Have I said DONT COOK IN YOUR BARE FEET!??????
>>
>> And not taken my own advice.
>>
>> So, only a water scalding this time.
>>
>> Andy

> I cook barefooted all the time; I get burned occasionally, but try to
> not complain about it.

I cook barefoot almost all of the time.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 16:45:13 GMT, sarah gray >
wrote:

>I cook barefooted all the time;

So do I...but don't fry bacon naked.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Wayne Boatwright said...

> On Sun 24 Aug 2008 08:35:06a, Andy told us...
>
>> God Dammit, how many times...?
>>
>> Have I said DONT COOK IN YOUR BARE FEET!??????
>>
>> And not taken my own advice.
>>
>> So, only a water scalding this time.
>>
>> Andy
>>

> If you have not learned to wear something on your feet by now, you should
> either hire a cook and never cook in your kitchen again, or the food you
> prepare in your kitchen should be limited to cold food.

I know!

Andy
Stupid Twice

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Blinky the Shark said...

> sarah gray wrote:
>
>> Andy <q> wrote in :
>>
>>> God Dammit, how many times...?
>>>
>>> Have I said DONT COOK IN YOUR BARE FEET!??????
>>>
>>> And not taken my own advice.
>>>
>>> So, only a water scalding this time.
>>>
>>> Andy

>> I cook barefooted all the time; I get burned occasionally, but try to
>> not complain about it.

> I cook barefoot almost all of the time.

Blinky,

Yeah right, What do YOU cook? Underwater BUM!!! Gimme fins!

Andy
8-ball pool shark
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Billy said...

> On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 16:45:13 GMT, sarah gray >
> wrote:
>
>>I cook barefooted all the time;

> So do I...but don't fry bacon naked.

NEVER, EVER!!!

Andy in a toga and sandals and a 3-foot... ... spatula!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 10:35:06 -0500, Andy <q> wrote:

>God Dammit, how many times...?
>
>Have I said DONT COOK IN YOUR BARE FEET!??????
>
>And not taken my own advice.
>
>So, only a water scalding this time.

Watch out with those knives, Andy...

Mae West
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Blinky the Shark wrote:
> sarah gray wrote:
>

>>Andy <q> wrote in :
>>

>>>God Dammit, how many times...?
>>>
>>>Have I said DONT COOK IN YOUR BARE FEET!??????
>>>
>>>And not taken my own advice.
>>>
>>>So, only a water scalding this time.
>>>
>>>Andy

>>I cook barefooted all the time; I get burned occasionally, but try to
>>not complain about it.

> I cook barefoot almost all of the time.

I rarely wear shoes in the house, period. I operate a specialty sewing
business out of my home. I use a 40 year-old japanese industrial
machine with a max speed of 3,000 stitches per minute. It takes a
delicate touch on the foot pedal to control the beast.

I have learned, however, that soldering while wearing flip flops is a
Really Bad Idea.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sarah gray > wrote in
. 102:

> Andy <q> wrote in :
>
>> God Dammit, how many times...?
>>
>> Have I said DONT COOK IN YOUR BARE FEET!??????
>>
>> And not taken my own advice.
>>
>> So, only a water scalding this time.
>>
>> Andy

> I cook barefooted all the time; I get burned occasionally, but try to
> not complain about it.

I always wear my socks when cooking...wouldn't want cold feet you know.
Guess I'm too lazy to wear slippers instead.

--

The house of the burning beet-Alan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"hahabogus" > wrote
> I always wear my socks when cooking...wouldn't want cold feet you know.
> Guess I'm too lazy to wear slippers instead.

As soon as I hit the house I am barefoot until I have to go out again, and
no socks either. I've never even though about any hazards while cooking.
Maybe people with big feet are more at risk.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

said...

> On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 10:35:06 -0500, Andy <q> wrote:
>
>>God Dammit, how many times...?
>>
>>Have I said DONT COOK IN YOUR BARE FEET!??????
>>
>>And not taken my own advice.
>>
>>So, only a water scalding this time.
>>

> Watch out with those knives, Andy...

sf,

This time it was boiling water. Before, (circa 1984?) it was red hot bacon
fat that I didn't correctly manage to get to the kitchen sink. 8O YEOUCH!!!

Best,

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat said...

> "hahabogus" > wrote
>> I always wear my socks when cooking...wouldn't want cold feet you know.
>> Guess I'm too lazy to wear slippers instead.
>>

> As soon as I hit the house I am barefoot until I have to go out again,

and
> no socks either. I've never even though about any hazards while cooking.
> Maybe people with big feet are more at risk.

cybercat,

Size doesn't matter. It's more a matter of clumsy!!!

<smootch>

Best,

Andy
Two left feet
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
> God Dammit, how many times...?
>
> Have I said DONT COOK IN YOUR BARE FEET!??????
>
> And not taken my own advice.
>
> So, only a water scalding this time.
>
> Andy

Cooking drunk again?

Sorry for your pain :-(

Dimitri
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dimitri" > wrote in news:lXisk.7724$np7.7476
@flpi149.ffdc.sbc.com:

> "Andy" <q> wrote in message news:Xns9B04759322C92cotd@

216.196.97.136...
>> God Dammit, how many times...?
>>
>> Have I said DONT COOK IN YOUR BARE FEET!??????
>>
>> And not taken my own advice.
>>
>> So, only a water scalding this time.
>>
>> Andy

> Cooking drunk again?
>
> Sorry for your pain :-(
>
> Dimitri

Hell, when I'm cooking drunk, I don't notice things like burns

--
Saerah

"Welcome to Usenet, Biatch! Adapt or haul ass!"
- some hillbilly from FL
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sarah gray" > wrote in message
. 102...
> "Dimitri" > wrote in news:lXisk.7724$np7.7476
> @flpi149.ffdc.sbc.com:
>

>> "Andy" <q> wrote in message news:Xns9B04759322C92cotd@

> 216.196.97.136...
>>> God Dammit, how many times...?
>>>
>>> Have I said DONT COOK IN YOUR BARE FEET!??????
>>>
>>> And not taken my own advice.
>>>
>>> So, only a water scalding this time.
>>>
>>> Andy

>> Cooking drunk again?
>>
>> Sorry for your pain :-(
>>
>> Dimitri

> Hell, when I'm cooking drunk, I don't notice things like burns
>
> --
> Saerah

Usually the next day.....

LOL

Dimitri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, Andy <q> says...
> God Dammit, how many times...?
>
> Have I said DONT COOK IN YOUR BARE FEET!??????
>
> And not taken my own advice.
>
> So, only a water scalding this time.
>
> Andy

Yes indeed, I know this one well. In my case it was very hot tomato
sauce. Blistered up and I still have the scar to this day.

I never cook barefooted anymore.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dimitri" > wrote in news:wxjsk.7732$np7.4107
@flpi149.ffdc.sbc.com:

> "sarah gray" > wrote in message
> . 102...
>> "Dimitri" > wrote in news:lXisk.7724$np7.7476
>> @flpi149.ffdc.sbc.com:
>>

>>> "Andy" <q> wrote in message news:Xns9B04759322C92cotd@

>> 216.196.97.136...

>>> Cooking drunk again?
>>>
>>> Sorry for your pain :-(
>>>
>>> Dimitri

>> Hell, when I'm cooking drunk, I don't notice things like burns
>>
>> --
>> Saerah

> Usually the next day.....
>
> LOL
>
> Dimitri

heh "where did this damn thing come from?"

--
Saerah

"Welcome to Usenet, Biatch! Adapt or haul ass!"
- some hillbilly from FL
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:

> Blinky the Shark said...
>
>> sarah gray wrote:

>>> I cook barefooted all the time; I get burned occasionally, but try to
>>> not complain about it.

>> I cook barefoot almost all of the time.

> Blinky,
>
> Yeah right, What do YOU cook? Underwater BUM!!! Gimme fins!

Okay, I also cook barefinned almost all of the time.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Kathleen wrote:

> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>> sarah gray wrote:

>>>I cook barefooted all the time; I get burned occasionally, but try to
>>>not complain about it.

>> I cook barefoot almost all of the time.

> I rarely wear shoes in the house, period. I operate a specialty sewing

Ditto.

> business out of my home. I use a 40 year-old japanese industrial
> machine with a max speed of 3,000 stitches per minute. It takes a
> delicate touch on the foot pedal to control the beast.
>
> I have learned, however, that soldering while wearing flip flops is a
> Really Bad Idea.

Ouch!

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun 24 Aug 2008 02:09:38p, Blinky the Shark told us...

> Andy wrote:
>
>> Blinky the Shark said...

>>> I cook barefoot almost all of the time.

>> Blinky,
>>
>> Yeah right, What do YOU cook? Underwater BUM!!! Gimme fins!

> Okay, I also cook barefinned almost all of the time.

What do they call shoes for fins anyway?

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Sunday, 08(VIII)/24(XXIV)/08(MMVIII)
Countdown till Labor Day
1wks 9hrs 27mins
Reality is a much bigger concept than
I thought.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Wayne Boatwright wrote:

> On Sun 24 Aug 2008 02:09:38p, Blinky the Shark told us...
>
>> Andy wrote:
>>
>>> Blinky the Shark said...

>>> Blinky,
>>>
>>> Yeah right, What do YOU cook? Underwater BUM!!! Gimme fins!

>> Okay, I also cook barefinned almost all of the time.

> What do they call shoes for fins anyway?

Imaginary.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun 24 Aug 2008 03:10:00p, Janet Baraclough told us...

> The message 0>
> from Wayne Boatwright > contains these words:
>
>> What do they call shoes for fins anyway?

> Flipperflops
>
> Janet

LOL! Good one, Janet!

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Sunday, 08(VIII)/24(XXIV)/08(MMVIII)
Countdown till Labor Day
1wks 8hrs 31mins
The best way to accelerate a Mac is at
9.8 m / sec^2.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Wayne Boatwright wrote:

> On Sun 24 Aug 2008 03:10:00p, Janet Baraclough told us...
>
>> The message 0>
>> from Wayne Boatwright > contains these words:
>>
>>> What do they call shoes for fins anyway?

>> Flipperflops

> LOL! Good one, Janet!

Indeed! Wish *I'd* thought of that.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:

> So, only a water scalding this time.
>
> Andy

oh what a shame.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
> God Dammit, how many times...?
>
> Have I said DONT COOK IN YOUR BARE FEET!??????
>
> And not taken my own advice.
>
> So, only a water scalding this time.
>
> Andy

Never fry bacon or sausage in the nude.

Never dump a chimney of red hot coals into the WSM while wearing flip-flops.

There are a lot more, but this is a family oriented group.

TFM®

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
> Wayne Boatwright said...
>
>> On Sun 24 Aug 2008 08:35:06a, Andy told us...
>>
>>> God Dammit, how many times...?
>>>
>>> Have I said DONT COOK IN YOUR BARE FEET!??????
>>>
>>> And not taken my own advice.
>>>
>>> So, only a water scalding this time.
>>>
>>> Andy
>>>

>> If you have not learned to wear something on your feet by now, you should
>> either hire a cook and never cook in your kitchen again, or the food you
>> prepare in your kitchen should be limited to cold food.

> I know!
>
> Andy
> Stupid Twice

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.

TFM® - Bush said it better

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Blinky the Shark" > wrote in message
> sarah gray wrote:
>
>> Andy <q> wrote in :
>>
>>> God Dammit, how many times...?
>>>
>>> Have I said DONT COOK IN YOUR BARE FEET!??????
>>>
>>> And not taken my own advice.
>>>
>>> So, only a water scalding this time.
>>>
>>> Andy

>> I cook barefooted all the time; I get burned occasionally, but try to
>> not complain about it.

> I cook barefoot almost all of the time.

There's just something I like about someone being barefoot in the kitchen!

TFM®

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
5.250...
> On Sun 24 Aug 2008 02:09:38p, Blinky the Shark told us...
>
>> Andy wrote:
>>
>>> Blinky the Shark said...

>>> Blinky,
>>>
>>> Yeah right, What do YOU cook? Underwater BUM!!! Gimme fins!

>> Okay, I also cook barefinned almost all of the time.
>>

> What do they call shoes for fins anyway?

Flip-flops

TFM®

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "hahabogus" > wrote
>> I always wear my socks when cooking...wouldn't want cold feet you know.
>> Guess I'm too lazy to wear slippers instead.
>>

> As soon as I hit the house I am barefoot until I have to go out again, and
> no socks either. I've never even though about any hazards while cooking.
> Maybe people with big feet are more at risk.

Women have smaller feet so they can stand closer to the sink.

TFM®

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"TFM®" > wrote

> There's just something I like about someone being barefoot in the kitchen!

Me too. Everywhere, really. I think part of it is we were in Orlando my
first four years and all I wore was a pair of underpants most of the time,
judging from the photos. Unless it was Easter. We were Catholic, you know.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"TFM®" > wrote in message
. com...

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>>
>> "hahabogus" > wrote
>>> I always wear my socks when cooking...wouldn't want cold feet you know.
>>> Guess I'm too lazy to wear slippers instead.
>>>

>> As soon as I hit the house I am barefoot until I have to go out again,
>> and no socks either. I've never even though about any hazards while
>> cooking. Maybe people with big feet are more at risk.
>>

> Women have smaller feet so they can stand closer to the sink.

I have seen this in its entirety and I would just like to say, eat my thong.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat said...

> "TFM®" > wrote
>>
>> There's just something I like about someone being barefoot in the

kitchen!

> Me too. Everywhere, really. I think part of it is we were in Orlando my
> first four years and all I wore was a pair of underpants most of the

time,
> judging from the photos. Unless it was Easter. We were Catholic, you

know.

Heh heh heh heh heh!

In Ocean Beach, San Diego, CA, we could walk barefoot and drink beer in the
streets, as long as the beer was in cans! If it was glass bottled you'd get
a fine so we wouldn't get cut feet! It was one thing to step around
littered cans.

Andy
Beach BUM!!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" <q> wrote

> In Ocean Beach, San Diego, CA, we could walk barefoot and drink beer in
> the
> streets, as long as the beer was in cans! If it was glass bottled you'd
> get
> a fine so we wouldn't get cut feet! It was one thing to step around
> littered cans.

Andy, I did not know you grew up in CA. Were you born there? Aren't you in
PA now?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 11:14:25 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:

> Andy <q> wrote:
>
>> God Dammit, how many times...?
>>
>> Have I said DONT COOK IN YOUR BARE FEET!??????
>>
>> And not taken my own advice.
>>
>> So, only a water scalding this time.
>>
>> Andy

> A Day in the Life of Andy.
>
> Have you tried auctioning off the movie rights to the big Hollywood
> studios? You could make millions!
>
> -sw

i thought the market for disaster flicks bottomed out a few years ago.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Michael "Dog3" said...

> sarah gray > news:Xns9B04A57BC4450anisaerahoohaycom@
> 207.115.17.102: in rec.food.cooking
>
>> "Dimitri" > wrote in news:lXisk.7724$np7.7476
>> @flpi149.ffdc.sbc.com:
>>

>>> "Andy" <q> wrote in message news:Xns9B04759322C92cotd@

>> 216.196.97.136...

>>> Cooking drunk again?
>>>
>>> Sorry for your pain :-(
>>>
>>> Dimitri

>> Hell, when I'm cooking drunk, I don't notice things like burns

> He'll learn the hard way when he has a big old nasty bout of gout and
> spills something on that big toe =)
>
> Michael

Michael,

Yeah, I certainly have a lot left to learn.

Best,

Andy
Day old pizza?!?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy said...

> Michael "Dog3" said...
>
>> sarah gray >

>> 207.115.17.102: in rec.food.cooking
>>
>>> "Dimitri" > wrote in news:lXisk.7724$np7.7476
>>> @flpi149.ffdc.sbc.com:

>>> 216.196.97.136...

>>> Hell, when I'm cooking drunk, I don't notice things like burns

>> He'll learn the hard way when he has a big old nasty bout of gout and
>> spills something on that big toe =)
>>
>> Michael

> Michael,
>
> Yeah, I certainly have a lot left to learn.
>
> Best,
>
> Andy
> Day old pizza?!?

Harlem born and Oakland raised!

Andy

dammit Somebody General Cooking 104 01-10-2012 07:08 AM
Dammit, I did it again merryb General Cooking 3 13-03-2007 02:47 AM
Tea, dammit! Melinda Tea 5 30-07-2005 02:48 PM
"Iced Tea" myth again; Historical NY Times, LA Times, Chicago Tribune for $50 Barry Popik Historic 0 30-05-2004 07:08 AM