Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Sunday breakfast or brunch?

Sunday breakfast or brunch?

Cheap-o frozen waffles with fake butter but with maple syrup, and a tall
glass of ice cold fat-free milk. I couldn't wait until 10am Sunday brunch.

Now if all my favorite famous females of food cared to brunch any sunny
Sunday anytime soon, I'll treat, naturally. Where?

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> Sunday breakfast or brunch?
>
> Cheap-o frozen waffles with fake butter but with maple syrup, and a
> tall glass of ice cold fat-free milk. I couldn't wait until 10am
> Sunday brunch.

Baked some biscuits. (I use frozen Mary B's because my biscuits turn out
like hockey pucks.) I'll be making some cream (not sausage) gravy to spoon
over them.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown said...

> Andy wrote:
>> Sunday breakfast or brunch?
>>
>> Cheap-o frozen waffles with fake butter but with maple syrup, and a
>> tall glass of ice cold fat-free milk. I couldn't wait until 10am
>> Sunday brunch.
>>

> Baked some biscuits. (I use frozen Mary B's because my biscuits turn
> out like hockey pucks.) I'll be making some cream (not sausage) gravy
> to spoon over them.
>
> Jill

Can you entice me any further?!? I'd LOVE biscuits and ANY gravy, when my
figure AND yours allow us!

<smootch>

Andy
Sunday BUM!!! + flirt!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> jmcquown said...
>
>> Andy wrote:
>>> Sunday breakfast or brunch?
>>>
>>> Cheap-o frozen waffles with fake butter but with maple syrup, and a
>>> tall glass of ice cold fat-free milk. I couldn't wait until 10am
>>> Sunday brunch.
>>>

>> Baked some biscuits. (I use frozen Mary B's because my biscuits turn
>> out like hockey pucks.) I'll be making some cream (not sausage)
>> gravy to spoon over them.
>>
>> Jill

> Can you entice me any further?!? I'd LOVE biscuits and ANY gravy,
> when my figure AND yours allow us!
>
> <smootch>
>
> Andy
> Sunday BUM!!! + flirt!

My figure is fine, thanks Reminds me of when my ex- and I drove out to
Shiloh to tour the old Civil War battleground. We stopped at a diner in the
middle of nowhere on the way. The sign said "All You Can Eat Quail
Thursday!" Well, it was Friday. Darn, we missed out!

We ordered breakfast that included biscuits with gravy. It came with brown
gravy (definitely wasn't redeye gravy). We joked it was leftover quail
gravy. It probably was. I've seen country fried (aka chicken fried) steak
served with brown gravy but this is the only place I recall that served it
over biscuits.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown said...

> Andy wrote:
>> jmcquown said...

>>> Baked some biscuits. (I use frozen Mary B's because my biscuits turn
>>> out like hockey pucks.) I'll be making some cream (not sausage)
>>> gravy to spoon over them.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> Can you entice me any further?!? I'd LOVE biscuits and ANY gravy,
>> when my figure AND yours allow us!
>>
>> <smootch>
>>
>> Andy
>> Sunday BUM!!! + flirt!

> My figure is fine, thanks Reminds me of when my ex- and I drove out
> to Shiloh to tour the old Civil War battleground. We stopped at a diner
> in the middle of nowhere on the way. The sign said "All You Can Eat
> Quail Thursday!" Well, it was Friday. Darn, we missed out!
>
> We ordered breakfast that included biscuits with gravy. It came with
> brown gravy (definitely wasn't redeye gravy). We joked it was leftover
> quail gravy. It probably was. I've seen country fried (aka chicken
> fried) steak served with brown gravy but this is the only place I recall
> that served it over biscuits.
>
> Jill

Jill,

Quail Thursday! LOLOL!!!

Lets get outta bed for that? Rather we'd not!

<smootch>

Best,

Andy