kag

Default The 2003 Thanksgiving holiday has been Cancelled.

can i join you as courtney love? (same accessories)

Dennis McGee > wrote in message
> Thank goodness Halloween is still on. I'm dressing up as Rush Limbaugh,
> bleary-eyed and with a bag full of OxyContin, Quaaludes and other pills in
> my hand.

Mr. Anderson

> wrote in message
news
> Just announced !
>
> Due to the Iraq war and it's after effects. High unemployment, Poor
> economic conditions, and other world problems. President Bush has
> decided that the US citizens should not be thankful or be celebrating
> at a critical time like this.
>
> He went on to say that when Americans get on the ball, and start
> improving the world conditions, he will allow for future Thanksgiving
> holidays.
>
> Therefore the 2003 Thanksgiving holiday has been Cancelled, and all
> future Thanksgiving holidays are cancelled until further notice.
>
> Shar

Please eat sh*t for thanksgiging and *ie Mo*he**ucke*

jacqui{JB}

[cross-post snipped]
> wrote in message
news
> Therefore the 2003 Thanksgiving holiday has been
> Cancelled, and all future Thanksgiving holidays are
> cancelled until further notice.

Good thing for me, then, that I'll be on my way to South Africa that
day (King's Camp -- www.kingscamp.com -- among other places). I can't
wait!

And do you always troll from your workplace? I'm sure they'd be happy
to know it ...
-j