Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default (sharing)A pretty good kitchen appliance

Recently I bought an induction cook top, it really has changed my
cooking style, no fire, and the temperature of the air around will
not
increase any more, safer for the chef. More important, it can work
with the power more than 1500W, cooking faster than gas, and, which
I like most, clean.
It will bring you a lot convenience, recommendable! I bought it
here--www.go2better.com,this is a place sell professional induction
cooker.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cdbetter wrote:
> Recently I bought an induction cook top, it really has changed my
> cooking style, no fire, and the temperature of the air around will
> not
> increase any more, safer for the chef. More important, it can work
> with the power more than 1500W, cooking faster than gas, and, which
> I like most, clean.
> It will bring you a lot convenience, recommendable! I bought it
> here--www.go2spammer.com,this is a place sell professional induction
> cooker.

**** off, spammer.

Gosh, maybe I should go to bed.

Ummm, obFood: We had veggie burgers tonight because I didn't feel like
cooking. Tomorrow: chicken mole.

Serene

--
"I am an agnostic only to the extent that I am agnostic about fairies at
the bottom of the garden." -- Richard Dawkins
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Serene Vannoy" > wrote in message

> Ummm, obFood: We had veggie burgers tonight because I didn't feel like
> cooking. Tomorrow: chicken mole.
>
> Serene

If you had an induction cooker it would have been done even faster

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> **** off, spammer.
>
> Gosh, maybe I should go to bed.
>
> Ummm, obFood: We had veggie burgers tonight because I didn't feel like
> cooking. Tomorrow: chicken mole.
>
> Serene
>

> --
> "I am an agnostic only to the extent that I am agnostic about fairies at
> the bottom of the garden." -- Richard Dawkins

Serene
Stop beating about the bush and say what you mean

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 10:34:25 -0400, "Edwin Pawlowski" >
wrote:

>If you had an induction cooker it would have been done even faster

Faster doesn't equate to better.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 21, 4:53 am, Billy <Hereiam@hotmaildotcom> wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 10:34:25 -0400, "Edwin Pawlowski" >
> wrote:
>
> >If you had an induction cooker it would have been done even faster

> Faster doesn't equate to better.

A spammer,but the induction cooker sounds good.