Member

Talking New Zealand Food

I found this great site that sells food from New Zealand and ordered some products from it. I received my order yesterday, and WOW is the food great or what. I highly recommend it. I had a friend from New Zealand who used to go on about how he missed there goodies from over there and how great sweets like Pineapple Lumps were. Well I got a packet and he was right, they are great. I also highly recommend a sandwich spread called Marmite and Watties Tomato sauce. Check the site out http://famousnewzealandproducts.com I will definately be buying from there again!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default New Zealand Food

Foodie1007 wrote:

> I found this great site that sells food from New Zealand and ordered
> some products from it. I received my order yesterday, and WOW is the
> food great or what. I highly recommend it. I had a friend from New
> Zealand who used to go on about how he missed there goodies from over
> there and how great sweets like Pineapple Lumps were. Well I got a
> packet and he was right, they are great. I also highly recommend a
> sandwich spread called Marmite and Watties Tomato sauce. Check the site
> out http://famousnewzealandproducts.com I will definately be buying from
> there again!!

GG only shows one Usenet post from this author, ever. I'm thinking that
site he "found" is his own. That's pretty common with new posters and "I
just discovered this great site!" posts.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Foodie1007 > wrote:
> I found this great site that sells food from New Zealand

Sure ya did. Now go crawl back under the bridge...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Foodie1007 > wrote:

> I found this great site that sells food from New Zealand and ordered
> some products from it. I received my order yesterday, and WOW is the
> food great or what. I highly recommend it. I had a friend from New
> Zealand who used to go on about how he missed there goodies from over
> there and how great sweets like Pineapple Lumps were. Well I got a
> packet and he was right, they are great. I also highly recommend a
> sandwich spread called Marmite and Watties Tomato sauce. Check the site
> out http://spamspamspamspamityspamspam.com I will definately be buying from
> there again!!

Good for you.

New Zealanders don't like spammers either.

Miche

--
Electricians do it in three phases
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Miche said...

> In article >,
> Foodie1007 > wrote:
>
>> I found this great site that sells food from New Zealand and ordered
>> some products from it. I received my order yesterday, and WOW is the
>> food great or what. I highly recommend it. I had a friend from New
>> Zealand who used to go on about how he missed there goodies from over
>> there and how great sweets like Pineapple Lumps were. Well I got a
>> packet and he was right, they are great. I also highly recommend a
>> sandwich spread called Marmite and Watties Tomato sauce. Check the site
>> out http://spamspamspamspamityspamspam.com I will definately be buying
>> from there again!!

> Good for you.
>
> New Zealanders don't like spammers either.
>
> Miche

Could I invite Jill and Miche to a Kiwi Sunday Brunch sometime?

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy <q> wrote:
> Miche said...
>
> > In article >,
> > Foodie1007 > wrote:
> >
> > > I found this great site that sells food from New Zealand and
> > > ordered some products from it. I received my order yesterday, and
> > > WOW is the food great or what.

> > Good for you.
> >
> > New Zealanders don't like spammers either.
> >
> > Miche

> Could I invite Jill and Miche to a Kiwi Sunday Brunch sometime?
>
> Andy

Only if you don't serve pizza

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown said...

> Andy <q> wrote:
>> Miche said...

>> > Good for you.
>> >
>> > New Zealanders don't like spammers either.
>> >
>> > Miche

>> Could I invite Jill and Miche to a Kiwi Sunday Brunch sometime?
>>
>> Andy

> Only if you don't serve pizza
>
> Jill

For you Jill, ANYTHING would be no trouble!!!

<smootch>

Best,

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Blinky the Shark > wrote:

> GG only shows one Usenet post from this author, ever. I'm thinking that
> site he "found" is his own.

Gee, you think?

And he's not very good at it either:

404: Not Found
The requested URL / was not found on this server.
Apache/1.3.41 Server at famousnewzealandproducts.com Port 80

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

> Blinky the Shark > wrote:
>
>> GG only shows one Usenet post from this author, ever. I'm
>> thinking that site he "found" is his own.

> Gee, you think?
>
> And he's not very good at it either:
>
> 404: Not Found
> The requested URL / was not found on this server.
> Apache/1.3.41 Server at famousnewzealandproducts.com Port 80

Heh.

--
Blinky: http://blinkynet.net

New Zealand lleichtman Wine 6 15-05-2012 05:40 PM
New Zealand Food Foodie1007 Marketplace 0 19-08-2008 05:47 AM
[FAQ] 3t. New Zealand? Mark Lipton Wine 0 19-10-2006 05:20 AM
[FAQ] 3? New Zealand st.helier Wine 3 13-10-2006 03:32 AM
New Zealand Pavlova. Tim Recipes 0 16-12-2005 01:29 AM