Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Dolores Aguilar 1929 - Aug. 7, 2008

Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
> Dolores Aguilar
> 1929 - Aug. 7, 2008
>
> Dolores Aguilar, born in 1929 in New Mexico, left us on
> August 7, 2008 in Napa, California.
> She will be met in the afterlife by her husband, Raymond,
> her son, Paul Jr., and daughter, Ruby.
>
> She is survived by her daughters Marietta, Mitzi, Stella,
> Beatrice, Virginia and Ramona, and son Billy; grandchildren,
> Donnelle, Joe, Mitzie, Maria, Mario, Marty, Tynette, Tania,
> Leta, Alexandria, Tommy, Billy, Mathew, Raymond, Kenny,
> Javier, Lisa, Ashlie and Michael; great-grandchildren,
> Brendan, Joseph, Karissa, Jacob, Delaney, Shawn, Cienna,
> Bailey, Christian, Andre Jr., Andrea, Keith, Saeed,
> Nujaymah, Salma, Merissa, Emily, Jayci, Isabella, Samantha
> and Emily. I apologize if I missed anyone.

You forgot Marisela, or is she the one Dolores disinherited
along with her children, Seamus and Shakeela?
Good old Dot.

gp
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Apparently true: http://sfist.com/2008/08/18/update_d...it_is_dead.php
Posted to rec.food.cooking

bonitakale wrote:
> Apparently true: http://sfist.com/2008/08/18/update_d...it_is_dead.php

Once again, the link you site doen;t actually point to an official
website. Screams hoax to me....
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 19, 9:14*am, George Cebulka > wrote:
> bonitakale wrote:
> > Apparently true:http://sfist.com/2008/08/18/update_d...it_is_dead.php

> Once again, the link you site doen;t actually point to an official
> website. Screams hoax to me....

===============================

I snoped it . . . if it's a hoax (probably) it's really well written.
Lynn in Fargo
Posted to rec.food.cooking

===============================

>I snoped it . . . if it's a hoax (probably) it's really well written.
>Lynn in Fargo

If you Google her name, the same story comes up in different newspapers. If
it is real, it is pretty rotten, but then, I have known people who deserved
obits like this and worse.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat wrote:
> "Lynn from Fargo" > wrote in message
> On Aug 19, 9:14 am, George Cebulka > wrote:
>> bonitakale wrote:
>>> Apparently
>>> true:http://sfist.com/2008/08/18/update_d...it_is_dead.php

>> Once again, the link you site doen;t actually point to an official
>> website. Screams hoax to me....

>> I snoped it . . . if it's a hoax (probably) it's really well written.
>> Lynn in Fargo

> If you Google her name, the same story comes up in different newspapers. If
> it is real, it is pretty rotten, but then, I have known people who deserved
> obits like this and worse.

Once again, did you actually log into say a real website of a real
newspaper and actually read the obit?
I did a search on the www.timesheraldonline.com website for dear
dolores and got no results... Hoax my fried, hoax....