Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Dinner last night and tonight

Dinner last night was Pork Roast, which sorta turned into half roast,
half stew. Made in my new pot - pictures across the street.

Tonight, I just fired up the Traeger, put a cookie sheet full of sweet
potato fries on one end, hamburgers in the middle, and buns on the
other end. Sliced up some locally-grown yellow tomatoes, and we were
both in hamburger and fries heaven, homestyle! No pics, because it all
disappeared before I could get my camera phone out of my pocket.

--
EZ Larry from St. Louis
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 19:57:23 -0500, EZ Larry
> wrote:

> No pics, because it all
>disappeared before I could get my camera phone out of my pocket.

I'm overdue for a new phone and am seriously considering the clamshell
style with a 3.0 mp camera and a memory card slot. I'd use the camera
a lot because I'm always forgetting my digital camera... even when
it's out in the open and ready to go. I'm torn though. I like the
"swing" phone that looks like a skinny iPod too, but it doesn't have
as good a camera or a memory card slot.

Mae West
Posted to rec.food.cooking

EZ Larry wrote:
> Dinner last night was Pork Roast, which sorta turned into half roast,
> half stew. Made in my new pot - pictures across the street.
>
> Tonight, I just fired up the Traeger, put a cookie sheet full of sweet
> potato fries on one end, hamburgers in the middle, and buns on the
> other end. Sliced up some locally-grown yellow tomatoes, and we were
> both in hamburger and fries heaven, homestyle! No pics, because it all
> disappeared before I could get my camera phone out of my pocket.

Last night I cooked tacos and I have not cooked them in a couple of
years. Tonight we are having stir fry.

Becca

Posted to rec.food.cooking

EZ Larry wrote:
> Dinner last night was Pork Roast, which sorta turned into half roast,
> half stew. Made in my new pot - pictures across the street.
>
> Tonight, I just fired up the Traeger, put a cookie sheet full of sweet
> potato fries on one end, hamburgers in the middle, and buns on the
> other end. Sliced up some locally-grown yellow tomatoes, and we were
> both in hamburger and fries heaven, homestyle! No pics, because it all
> disappeared before I could get my camera phone out of my pocket.

last night we had a bacon wrapped pork tenderloin from our local
butcher, cooked offset in the gas BBQ. I tossed a freshly picked cob of
corn on direct heat near the end and had the works with a green salad
and a bottle of rose.