Posted to rec.food.cooking,sci.med,alt.california,alt.politics,soc.retirement

Default Do illegals in meat plants release e coli every time there's anICE raid?

On Aug 9, 6:05*pm, "Insect O Cide" > wrote:
> Seemingly like clockwork, whenever ICE raids a meat packing plant (like that
> kosher plant in Iowa) and detains illegals, within days or weeks
> contaminated beef shows up in the American food supply. *Are the illegals
> using germ warfare to punish Americans for enforcing immigration laws? *If
> so, isn't this terrorism? *Why are people illegally in the U.S. while we are
> fighting a war on terror allowed access to the food supply? *How many deaths
> from e coli will it take before our government rids our agricultural sector
> of foreign criminal aliens?
>
> http://www.comcast.net/articles/news.../Nebraska.Beef....

Would one be surprised if it was publicized that hate-filled illegal
aliens
contaminated food with their body wastes?

mitch

http://www.newnation.com/ New Nation News

Posted to rec.food.cooking,sci.med,alt.california,alt.politics,soc.retirement

On Aug 10, 7:20*am, wrote:
> On Aug 9, 6:05*pm, "Insect O Cide" > wrote:
>
> > Seemingly like clockwork, whenever ICE raids a meat packing plant (like that
> > kosher plant in Iowa) and detains illegals, within days or weeks
> > contaminated beef shows up in the American food supply. *Are the illegals
> > using germ warfare to punish Americans for enforcing immigration laws? *If
> > so, isn't this terrorism? *Why are people illegally in the U.S. while we are
> > fighting a war on terror allowed access to the food supply? *How many deaths
> > from e coli will it take before our government rids our agricultural sector
> > of foreign criminal aliens?

> >http://www.comcast.net/articles/news.../Nebraska.Beef....

> Would one be surprised if it was publicized that hate-filled illegal
> aliens
> contaminated food with their body wastes?
>
> mitch
>
> http://www.newnation.com/*New Nation News

Prolly. You're talking about people that have never used a flush
toilet, wiped their smelly starfish with a handful of leaves and
would'nt know a bar of soap if you shoved it up their ass.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,sci.med,alt.california,alt.politics,soc.retirement

On Aug 10, 7:20*am, wrote:
> On Aug 9, 6:05*pm, "Insect O Cide" > wrote:
>
> > Seemingly like clockwork, whenever ICE raids a meat packing plant (like that
> > kosher plant in Iowa) and detains illegals, within days or weeks
> > contaminated beef shows up in the American food supply. *Are the illegals
> > using germ warfare to punish Americans for enforcing immigration laws? *If
> > so, isn't this terrorism? *Why are people illegally in the U.S. while we are
> > fighting a war on terror allowed access to the food supply? *How many deaths
> > from e coli will it take before our government rids our agricultural sector
> > of foreign criminal aliens?

> >http://www.comcast.net/articles/news.../Nebraska.Beef....

> Would one be surprised if it was publicized that hate-filled illegal
> aliens
> contaminated food with their body wastes?
>
> mitch
>
> http://www.newnation.com/*New Nation News

If you read up on it, you would realize that keeping e-coli out of the
food supply is nearly impossible, because of the practice of keeping
the animals in pens, feeding them corn, which is NOT their natural
diet, but which makes the animal get very fat (translating to more $)
but also very sick. E-coli cannot grow in the stomach of a steer
that is grass fed. The PH is wrong for it. The greedy practice of
fattening the animals in feedlots is the real cause of e-coli.

Using ground meat that has been processed en-masse like these huge
meat packing plants do, allows the contaminent to spread through
millions of pounds of meat at a time.

Read "The Omnivore's dilemma" if you really want to know why e-coli is
killing people. You may be surprised to discover that it has nothing
at all to do with illegals working in the packing houses.

Evelyn
Posted to rec.food.cooking,sci.med,alt.california,alt.politics,soc.retirement

On Aug 10, 5:20*am, wrote:
> On Aug 9, 6:05*pm, "Insect O Cide" > wrote:
>
> > Seemingly like clockwork, whenever ICE raids a meat packing plant (like that
> > kosher plant in Iowa) and detains illegals, within days or weeks
> > contaminated beef shows up in the American food supply. *Are the illegals
> > using germ warfare to punish Americans for enforcing immigration laws? *If
> > so, isn't this terrorism? *Why are people illegally in the U.S. while we are
> > fighting a war on terror allowed access to the food supply? *

Because the government don't care about your safety and care about
getting the cheap labor.

> > How many deaths
> > from e coli will it take before our government rids our agricultural sector
> > of foreign criminal aliens?

> >http://www.comcast.net/articles/news.../Nebraska.Beef....

> Would one be surprised if it was publicized that hate-filled illegal
> aliens
> contaminated food with their body wastes?
>
> mitch
>
> http://www.newnation.com/*New Nation News

Posted to rec.food.cooking,sci.med,alt.california,alt.politics,soc.retirement

Huge Moron is a **** that backed down to two pacifists.

"HarryNadds" > wrote in message
On Aug 10, 7:20 am, wrote:
> On Aug 9, 6:05 pm, "Insect O Cide" > wrote:
>
> > Seemingly like clockwork, whenever ICE raids a meat packing plant (like

that
> > kosher plant in Iowa) and detains illegals, within days or weeks
> > contaminated beef shows up in the American food supply. Are the illegals
> > using germ warfare to punish Americans for enforcing immigration laws?

If
> > so, isn't this terrorism? Why are people illegally in the U.S. while we

are
> > fighting a war on terror allowed access to the food supply? How many

deaths
> > from e coli will it take before our government rids our agricultural

sector
> > of foreign criminal aliens?

> >http://www.comcast.net/articles/news.../Nebraska.Beef....

> Would one be surprised if it was publicized that hate-filled illegal
> aliens
> contaminated food with their body wastes?
>
> mitch
>
> http://www.newnation.com/ New Nation News

Prolly. You're talking about people that have never used a flush
toilet, wiped their smelly starfish with a handful of leaves and
would'nt know a bar of soap if you shoved it up their ass.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,sci.med,alt.california,alt.politics,soc.retirement

robw wrote:
> Huge Moron is a **** that backed down to two pacifists.

I think you have the tune down pat. The lyrics need a little work.

Dave Heil
Posted to rec.food.cooking,sci.med,alt.california,alt.politics,soc.retirement

The lyrics are fine.

We gave Huge Moron a chance to spew his words in a public setting and the
**** backed down.

That's fact.

"Dave Heil" > wrote in message
.. .
> robw wrote:
> > Huge Moron is a **** that backed down to two pacifists.

> I think you have the tune down pat. The lyrics need a little work.
>
> Dave Heil

Posted to rec.food.cooking,sci.med,alt.california,alt.politics,soc.retirement

On Aug 10, 10:13*am, Evelyn > wrote:
> On Aug 10, 7:20*am, wrote:
>

> > On Aug 9, 6:05*pm, "Insect O Cide" > wrote:

> > > Seemingly like clockwork, whenever ICE raids a meat packing plant (like that
> > > kosher plant in Iowa) and detains illegals, within days or weeks
> > > contaminated beef shows up in the American food supply. *Are the illegals
> > > using germ warfare to punish Americans for enforcing immigration laws? *If
> > > so, isn't this terrorism? *Why are people illegally in the U.S. while we are
> > > fighting a war on terror allowed access to the food supply? *How many deaths
> > > from e coli will it take before our government rids our agricultural sector
> > > of foreign criminal aliens?

> > >http://www.comcast.net/articles/news.../Nebraska.Beef.....

> > Would one be surprised if it was publicized that hate-filled illegal
> > aliens
> > contaminated food with their body wastes?

> > mitch

> >http://www.newnation.com/*New Nation News

> If you read up on it, you would realize that keeping e-coli out of the
> food supply is nearly impossible, because of the practice of keeping
> the animals in pens, feeding them corn, which is NOT their natural
> diet, but which makes the animal get very fat (translating to more $)
> but also very sick. * *E-coli cannot grow in the stomach of a steer
> that is grass fed. * The PH is wrong for it. * *The greedy practice of
> fattening the animals in feedlots is the real cause of e-coli.
>
> Using ground meat that has been processed en-masse like these huge
> meat packing plants do, allows the contaminent to spread through
> millions of pounds of meat at a time.
>
> Read "The Omnivore's dilemma" if you really want to know why e-coli is
> killing people. * You may be surprised to discover that it has nothing
> at all to do with illegals working in the packing houses.
>
> Evelyn- Hide quoted text -

Have'nt humans been eating animals for hundreds of thousands of
years?? I guess back then we were'nt eating food from Mexico that was
fertilized by humans taking their morning dumps in the pepper patch.
GAWD DAMM AMURIKA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking,sci.med,alt.california,alt.politics,soc.retirement

On Aug 10, 4:48*pm, "robw" > wrote:
> The lyrics are fine.
>
> We gave Huge Moron a chance to spew his words in a public setting and the
> **** backed down.
>
> That's fact.
>
> "Dave Heil" > wrote in message
>
> .. .
>

> > robw wrote:
> > > Huge Moron is a **** that backed down to two pacifists.

> > I think you have the tune down pat. *The lyrics need a little work.

> > Dave Heil- Hide quoted text -

But,but,but,but,but,but,but are you telling me usenet is NOT a public
setting?? Ya' mean it's just you and me?? Mano-a-Gurly ?? GAWWD DAMMMM
AMURIKA !!!!