Old 10-08-2008, 01:20 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,sci.med,alt.california,alt.politics,soc.retirement

Default Do illegals in meat plants release e coli every time there's anICE raid?

On Aug 9, 6:05*pm, "Insect O Cide" wrote:
Seemingly like clockwork, whenever ICE raids a meat packing plant (like that
kosher plant in Iowa) and detains illegals, within days or weeks
contaminated beef shows up in the American food supply. *Are the illegals
using germ warfare to punish Americans for enforcing immigration laws? *If
so, isn't this terrorism? *Why are people illegally in the U.S. while we are
fighting a war on terror allowed access to the food supply? *How many deaths
from e coli will it take before our government rids our agricultural sector
of foreign criminal aliens?

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news.../Nebraska.Beef....

Would one be surprised if it was publicized that hate-filled illegal
aliens
contaminated food with their body wastes?

mitch

http://www.newnation.com/ New Nation News

Old 10-08-2008, 01:53 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,sci.med,alt.california,alt.politics,soc.retirement

On Aug 10, 7:20*am, wrote:
[...]

Prolly. You're talking about people that have never used a flush
toilet, wiped their smelly starfish with a handful of leaves and
would'nt know a bar of soap if you shoved it up their ass.
Old 10-08-2008, 04:13 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,sci.med,alt.california,alt.politics,soc.retirement

On Aug 10, 7:20*am, wrote:
[...]

If you read up on it, you would realize that keeping e-coli out of the
food supply is nearly impossible, because of the practice of keeping
the animals in pens, feeding them corn, which is NOT their natural
diet, but which makes the animal get very fat (translating to more $)
but also very sick. E-coli cannot grow in the stomach of a steer
that is grass fed. The PH is wrong for it. The greedy practice of
fattening the animals in feedlots is the real cause of e-coli.

Using ground meat that has been processed en-masse like these huge
meat packing plants do, allows the contaminent to spread through
millions of pounds of meat at a time.

Read "The Omnivore's dilemma" if you really want to know why e-coli is
killing people. You may be surprised to discover that it has nothing
at all to do with illegals working in the packing houses.

Evelyn
Old 10-08-2008, 04:40 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,sci.med,alt.california,alt.politics,soc.retirement

On Aug 10, 5:20*am, wrote:
On Aug 9, 6:05*pm, "Insect O Cide" wrote:

Seemingly like clockwork, whenever ICE raids a meat packing plant (like that
kosher plant in Iowa) and detains illegals, within days or weeks
contaminated beef shows up in the American food supply. *Are the illegals
using germ warfare to punish Americans for enforcing immigration laws? *If
so, isn't this terrorism? *Why are people illegally in the U.S. while we are
fighting a war on terror allowed access to the food supply? *

Because the government don't care about your safety and care about
getting the cheap labor.

Old 10-08-2008, 07:52 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,sci.med,alt.california,alt.politics,soc.retirement

robw wrote:
Huge Moron is a **** that backed down to two pacifists.

I think you have the tune down pat. The lyrics need a little work.

Dave Heil
Old 10-08-2008, 10:48 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,sci.med,alt.california,alt.politics,soc.retirement

The lyrics are fine.

We gave Huge Moron a chance to spew his words in a public setting and the
**** backed down.

That's fact.

"Dave Heil" wrote in message
.. .

Old 11-08-2008, 06:07 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,sci.med,alt.california,alt.politics,soc.retirement

On Aug 10, 10:13*am, Evelyn wrote:
On Aug 10, 7:20*am, wrote:

[...]

Evelyn- Hide quoted text -

Have'nt humans been eating animals for hundreds of thousands of
years?? I guess back then we were'nt eating food from Mexico that was
fertilized by humans taking their morning dumps in the pepper patch.
GAWD DAMM AMURIKA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-08-2008, 06:09 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,sci.med,alt.california,alt.politics,soc.retirement

On Aug 10, 4:48*pm, "robw" wrote:
The lyrics are fine.

We gave Huge Moron a chance to spew his words in a public setting and the
**** backed down.

That's fact.

"Dave Heil" wrote in message

.. .

robw wrote:
Huge Moron is a **** that backed down to two pacifists.

I think you have the tune down pat. *The lyrics need a little work.

Dave Heil- Hide quoted text -

But,but,but,but,but,but,but are you telling me usenet is NOT a public
setting?? Ya' mean it's just you and me?? Mano-a-Gurly ?? GAWWD DAMMMM
AMURIKA !!!!