FoodBanter.com

-   -   And Happy Birthday Leila! (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/159357-happy-birthday-leila.html)

jmcquown[_2_] 26-07-2008 01:40 PM

And Happy Birthday Leila!

Can't turn my grandmother's china blue for ya' but I can wish you a lovely
day filled with good food and smiling faces :)

Jill

Wayne Boatwright[_3_] 26-07-2008 03:22 PM

And Happy Birthday Leila!

On Sat 26 Jul 2008 05:40:28a, jmcquown told us...

> Can't turn my grandmother's china blue for ya' but I can wish you a lovely
> day filled with good food and smiling faces :)
>
> Jill

And a lifetime of good health, happiness, and fulfilled dreams!

--
Wayne Boatwright
Saturday, 07(VII)/26(XXVI)/08(MMVIII)

Christine Dabney 26-07-2008 03:57 PM

And Happy Birthday Leila!

On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 08:40:28 -0400, "jmcquown" >
wrote:

>Can't turn my grandmother's china blue for ya' but I can wish you a lovely
>day filled with good food and smiling faces :)
>
>Jill

And Happy Birthday to both of you!!!!

Christine

hahabogus 26-07-2008 04:26 PM

And Happy Birthday Leila!

"jmcquown" > wrote in
:

> Can't turn my grandmother's china blue for ya' but I can wish you a
> lovely day filled with good food and smiling faces :)

Paint works...

--

The house of the burning beet-Alan

Miche[_3_] 26-07-2008 11:27 PM

And Happy Birthday Leila!

In article >,
"jmcquown" > wrote:

> Can't turn my grandmother's china blue for ya' but I can wish you a lovely
> day filled with good food and smiling faces :)

Yeah! Happy birthday, Leila!

Miche (nearly typed "birthyay")

--
Electricians do it in three phases

Karen[_3_] 27-07-2008 03:02 AM

And Happy Birthday Leila!

On Jul 26, 5:40*am, "jmcquown" > wrote:
> Can't turn my grandmother's china blue for ya' but I can wish you a lovely
> day filled with good food and smiling faces :)

Jeepers! Leila, Happy Birthday!

Karen

Leila[_2_] 27-07-2008 08:19 AM

And Happy Birthday Leila!

On Jul 26, 7:02 pm, Karen > wrote:
> On Jul 26, 5:40 am, "jmcquown" > wrote:
>
> > Can't turn my grandmother's china blue for ya' but I can wish you a lovely
> > day filled with good food and smiling faces :)

> Jeepers! Leila, Happy Birthday!
>
> Karen

Oh wow, I am so surprised! I just checked in here and saw the nice
wishes for Jill, chimed in. Then I looked to the bottom of the old
thread lists and here you all are. Thank you so much, I am really
touched.

Best wishes to everybody.

Leila

pussywillow 27-07-2008 08:42 AM

And Happy Birthday Leila!

"Leila" > wrote in message
> On Jul 26, 7:02 pm, Karen > wrote:
>> On Jul 26, 5:40 am, "jmcquown" > wrote:
>>
>> > Can't turn my grandmother's china blue for ya' but I can wish you a
>> > lovely
>> > day filled with good food and smiling faces :)

>> Jeepers! Leila, Happy Birthday!
>>
>> Karen

> Oh wow, I am so surprised! I just checked in here and saw the nice
> wishes for Jill, chimed in. Then I looked to the bottom of the old
> thread lists and here you all are. Thank you so much, I am really
> touched.
>
> Best wishes to everybody.
>
> Leila

Have a wonderful birthday Leila and may there be many more of them.
You are a gem, and such good value!