Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Please join new fruits and vegetables group

http://groups.google.com/group/fruit.../members?hl=en

Please join the group about fruits and vegetables if you are
interested!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Tom wrote:

> Please join the group about fruits and vegetables if you are
> interested!

We have enough fruits and vegetables posting here.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> Tom wrote:
>
>> Please join the group about fruits and vegetables if you are
>> interested!

> We have enough fruits and vegetables posting here.

Certainly enough fruits.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>> Tom wrote:
>>
>>> Please join the group about fruits and vegetables if you are
>>> interested!

>> We have enough fruits and vegetables posting here.
>>

> Certainly enough fruits.

Don't forget the nuts!

--
Old Scoundrel

(AKA Dimitri)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat wrote:

> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> > Tom wrote:
> >
> >> Please join the group about fruits and vegetables if you are
> >> interested!

> > We have enough fruits and vegetables posting here.
> >

> Certainly enough fruits.

"Cybercat's mind and body are pure rot

And she lives mostly on frog poop and snot

When she tires of these

She eats the green cheese

That she scrapes from the sides of her twot..."

;--D

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat wrote:
> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>> Tom wrote:
>>
>>> Please join the group about fruits and vegetables if you are
>>> interested!

>> We have enough fruits and vegetables posting here.
>>

> Certainly enough fruits.

And nuts.

gloria p
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

> Tom wrote:
>
>> Please join the group about fruits and vegetables if you are
>> interested!

> We have enough fruits and vegetables posting here.

That's a Google Group, of course. No lack of vegetables there.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups