Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default beet lovers unite!

http://www.lidiasitaly.com/appetizers/ap15

Mae West
Posted to rec.food.cooking

<sf> wrote in message ...

> http://www.lidiasitaly.com/appetizers/ap15
>

> --
> I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the
> number of carats in a diamond.
>
> Mae West

Nice one, but seems bloody difficult. I'll have to buy 10 lbs of beets and
spend a long weekend trying over and over again to get this one right.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"The UnInmate" > wrote in
:

> <sf> wrote in message
>>
>> http://www.lidiasitaly.com/appetizers/ap15
>>

>> --
>> I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the
>> number of carats in a diamond.
>>
>> Mae West

> Nice one, but seems bloody difficult. I'll have to buy 10 lbs of beets
> and spend a long weekend trying over and over again to get this one
> right.

Why do I keep reading this thread name as beet lovers unite?

--

The house of the burning beet-Alan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

hahabogus > wrote in news:Xns9AD9CE06AC24Bhahabogus@
69.16.185.250:

> "The UnInmate" > wrote in
> :
>

>> <sf> wrote in message
>>>
>>> http://www.lidiasitaly.com/appetizers/ap15
>>>

>>> --
>>> I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the
>>> number of carats in a diamond.
>>>
>>> Mae West

>> Nice one, but seems bloody difficult. I'll have to buy 10 lbs of beets
>> and spend a long weekend trying over and over again to get this one
>> right.
>>

> Why do I keep reading this thread name as beet lovers unite?

Err Beet lovers untie?

--

The house of the burning beet-Alan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Alan wrote:

> Why do I keep reading this thread name as beet lovers unite?

Maybe because that *is* the thread name?

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 01:10:44 GMT, hahabogus > wrote:

>Why do I keep reading this thread name as beet lovers unite?

Maybe cause that is the name?

Christine
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat 12 Jul 2008 06:10:44p, hahabogus told us...

> "The UnInmate" > wrote in
> :
>

>> <sf> wrote in message
>>>
>>> http://www.lidiasitaly.com/appetizers/ap15
>>>

>>> --
>>> I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the
>>> number of carats in a diamond.
>>>
>>> Mae West

>> Nice one, but seems bloody difficult. I'll have to buy 10 lbs of beets
>> and spend a long weekend trying over and over again to get this one
>> right.
>>

> Why do I keep reading this thread name as beet lovers unite?

Because it says, "beet lovers unite!"?

--
Wayne Boatwright
Saturday, 07(VII)/12(XII)/08(MMVIII)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat 12 Jul 2008 06:12:23p, hahabogus told us...

> hahabogus > wrote in news:Xns9AD9CE06AC24Bhahabogus@
> 69.16.185.250:
>
>> "The UnInmate" > wrote in
>> :

>>> Nice one, but seems bloody difficult. I'll have to buy 10 lbs of beets
>>> and spend a long weekend trying over and over again to get this one
>>> right.
>>>

>> Why do I keep reading this thread name as beet lovers unite?
>>

> Err Beet lovers untie?

Because your dyslexic?

--
Wayne Boatwright
Saturday, 07(VII)/12(XII)/08(MMVIII)
Guns don't kill people, I do.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 12, 9:26*pm, Wayne Boatwright > wrote:
> On Sat 12 Jul 2008 06:12:23p, hahabogus told us...
>

> > hahabogus > wrote in news:Xns9AD9CE06AC24Bhahabogus@
> > 69.16.185.250:

> >> "The UnInmate" > wrote in
> :

> >> Why do I keep reading this thread name as beet lovers unite?

> > Err Beet lovers untie?

> Because your dyslexic?
>
> --
> * * * * * * *Wayne Boatwright * * * * * *
> * * *Saturday, 07(VII)/12(XII)/08(MMVIII)
> * * * *Guns don't kill people, I do. * * *

Um, Wayne . . . that should be "you're dyslexic".
Thank you for your attention.

Lynn from Fargo
Member, P.O.E.M.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat 12 Jul 2008 08:13:02p, Lynn from Fargo told us...

> On Jul 12, 9:26*pm, Wayne Boatwright > wrote:
>> On Sat 12 Jul 2008 06:12:23p, hahabogus told us...
>>

>> > hahabogus > wrote in news:Xns9AD9CE06AC24Bhahabogus@
>> > 69.16.185.250:

the

beet

one

>> > Err Beet lovers untie?

>> Because your dyslexic?
>>
>> --
>> * * * * * * *Wayne Boatwright * * * * * *
>> * * *Saturday, 07(VII)/12(XII)/08(MMVIII)
>> * * * *Guns don't kill people, I do. * * *

> Um, Wayne . . . that should be "you're dyslexic".
> Thank you for your attention.
>
> Lynn from Fargo
> Member, P.O.E.M.

LOL! My mind races. :-) Thanks, Lynn.

--
Wayne Boatwright
Saturday, 07(VII)/12(XII)/08(MMVIII)
Nice computers don't go down

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Wayne Boatwright > wrote in
6.120:

> On Sat 12 Jul 2008 08:13:02p, Lynn from Fargo told us...
>
>> On Jul 12, 9:26*pm, Wayne Boatwright > wrote:
>>> On Sat 12 Jul 2008 06:12:23p, hahabogus told us...

> the

> beet

> one

>>> Because your dyslexic?
>>>
>>> --
>>> * * * * * * *Wayne Boatwright * * * * * *
>>> * * *Saturday, 07(VII)/12(XII)/08(MMVIII)
>>> * * * *Guns don't kill people, I do. * * *

>> Um, Wayne . . . that should be "you're dyslexic".
>> Thank you for your attention.
>>
>> Lynn from Fargo
>> Member, P.O.E.M.
>>

> LOL! My mind races. :-) Thanks, Lynn.

Hardie har har har.

--

The house of the burning beet-Alan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat 12 Jul 2008 08:45:13p, hahabogus told us...

> Wayne Boatwright > wrote in
> 6.120:

>>> =========================================
>>> Um, Wayne . . . that should be "you're dyslexic".
>>> Thank you for your attention.
>>>
>>> Lynn from Fargo
>>> Member, P.O.E.M.
>>>

>> LOL! My mind races. :-) Thanks, Lynn.
>>

> Hardie har har har.

Touché!

--
Wayne Boatwright
Saturday, 07(VII)/12(XII)/08(MMVIII)
Cats have their own lives; get on with
yours

Posted to rec.food.cooking

:

>> <sf> wrote in message
>>>
>>> http://www.lidiasitaly.com/appetizers/ap15
>>>

>>> --
>>> I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the
>>> number of carats in a diamond.
>>>
>>> Mae West

>> Nice one, but seems bloody difficult. I'll have to buy 10 lbs of beets
>> and spend a long weekend trying over and over again to get this one
>> right.
>>

>Why do I keep reading this thread name as beet lovers unite?

you must be sober. i read it as 'omgomg!!! the bats!! the ****ing
bats!!!!'

your pal,
blake