Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default How Fat Is Your State ???

The latest data on American obesity, by state:

http://calorielab.com/news/2008/07/0...t-states-2008/

Note that the trends on the map appear
to correspond to the belief in Biblical
inerrancy, disbelief in evolution, and
rich territories for propagation of
multi-level marketing schemes.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 08 Jul 2008 20:19:11 -0700, Mark Thorson >
wrote:

>The latest data on American obesity, by state:
>
>http://calorielab.com/news/2008/07/0...t-states-2008/
>
>Note that the trends on the map appear
>to correspond to the belief in Biblical
>inerrancy, disbelief in evolution, and
>rich territories for propagation of
>multi-level marketing schemes.

You left out Wal-Martitis.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ramone wrote:
> On Tue, 08 Jul 2008 20:19:11 -0700, Mark Thorson >
> wrote:
>
>> The latest data on American obesity, by state:
>>
>> http://calorielab.com/news/2008/07/0...t-states-2008/
>>
>> Note that the trends on the map appear
>> to correspond to the belief in Biblical
>> inerrancy, disbelief in evolution, and
>> rich territories for propagation of
>> multi-level marketing schemes.

> You left out Wal-Martitis.

It might also be because those states probably have the highest poverty
level in the United States. Poor people eat a lot of high calorie, fatty
foods, not by choice but by necessity.