Old 08-07-2008, 03:13 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Am I to believe my eyes?

Am I to believe my eyes?

Kraft macaroni & cheese crackers

??????

What happened since I left home? Did the world's axis shift?

I just went to Kalifornia for a week! Dammit!!!

Andy

Old 08-07-2008, 06:02 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 07 Jul 2008 21:13:00 -0500, Andy q wrote:

Am I to believe my eyes?

Kraft macaroni & cheese crackers

??????

What happened since I left home? Did the world's axis shift?

I just went to Kalifornia for a week! Dammit!!!

You mean your side of the country got it first?

sniffle

Mae West
Old 08-07-2008, 08:27 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote in message ...
On Mon, 07 Jul 2008 21:13:00 -0500, Andy q wrote:

Am I to believe my eyes?

Kraft macaroni & cheese crackers

??????

What happened since I left home? Did the world's axis shift?

I just went to Kalifornia for a week! Dammit!!!

You mean your side of the country got it first?

sniffle

You haven't seen them yet, sf? My mom and I saw them a couple weeks ago at
the Albertson's near her. At first, I thought it was an abnormally large box
of mac&cheese! lol I had to read it twice before I realized they were just
crackers. She bought a box for the grandkids...they look like the kraft mac
& cheese noddles too. What'll they think up next?

kimberly

Old 08-07-2008, 09:51 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Nexis wrote:

sf wrote in message
... On Mon, 07 Jul
2008 21:13:00 -0500, Andy q wrote:

Am I to believe my eyes?

Kraft macaroni & cheese crackers

??????

What happened since I left home? Did the world's axis shift?

I just went to Kalifornia for a week! Dammit!!!

You mean your side of the country got it first?

sniffle

You haven't seen them yet, sf? My mom and I saw them a couple weeks
ago at the Albertson's near her. At first, I thought it was an
abnormally large box of mac&cheese! lol I had to read it twice before
I realized they were just crackers. She bought a box for the
grandkids...they look like the kraft mac & cheese noddles too.
What'll they think up next?

There's already Hamburger Helper with the hamburger already mixed in
(freeze-dried.)

--
Dan Goodman
"I have always depended on the kindness of stranglers."
Old 08-07-2008, 11:07 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

said...

On Mon, 07 Jul 2008 21:13:00 -0500, Andy q wrote:

Am I to believe my eyes?

Kraft macaroni & cheese crackers

??????

What happened since I left home? Did the world's axis shift?

I just went to Kalifornia for a week! Dammit!!!

You mean your side of the country got it first?

sniffle

I guess. Beware!

smootch

Andy

Old 08-07-2008, 03:23 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2008-07-08, Andy q wrote:
Am I to believe my eyes?

Kraft macaroni & cheese crackers

??????

The ice cream comes out next month.

nb
Old 08-07-2008, 05:20 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

notbob said...

On 2008-07-08, Andy q wrote:
Am I to believe my eyes?

Kraft macaroni & cheese crackers

??????

The ice cream comes out next month.

nb

What kinda/sorta treat would THAT be considered? Not sweet, I'd think!

Andy
Old 08-07-2008, 07:35 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jul 2008 00:27:54 -0700, "Nexis" wrote:

You haven't seen them yet, sf? My mom and I saw them a couple weeks ago at
the Albertson's near her. At first, I thought it was an abnormally large box
of mac&cheese! lol I had to read it twice before I realized they were just
crackers. She bought a box for the grandkids...they look like the kraft mac
& cheese noddles too. What'll they think up next?

No, but I haven't been looking either. GS loves Kraft Mac & Cheese,
think I'll buy a box for chuckles... er GS that is.

Mae West
Old 08-07-2008, 07:37 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 08 Jul 2008 08:51:51 GMT, "Dan Goodman" wrote:

There's already Hamburger Helper with the hamburger already mixed in
(freeze-dried.)

Is it sold in regular grocery stores or camping stores?

Mae West
Old 08-07-2008, 07:38 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 08 Jul 2008 05:07:29 -0500, Andy q wrote:

said...

On Mon, 07 Jul 2008 21:13:00 -0500, Andy q wrote:

Am I to believe my eyes?

Kraft macaroni & cheese crackers

??????

What happened since I left home? Did the world's axis shift?

I just went to Kalifornia for a week! Dammit!!!

You mean your side of the country got it first?

sniffle

I guess. Beware!

smootch

I'm going to look for it.

Mae West

Old 08-07-2008, 07:43 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote in message ...
On Mon, 07 Jul 2008 21:13:00 -0500, Andy q wrote:

Am I to believe my eyes?

Kraft macaroni & cheese crackers

??????

What happened since I left home? Did the world's axis shift?

I just went to Kalifornia for a week! Dammit!!!

You mean your side of the country got it first?

sniffle

You haven't seen them yet, sf? My mom and I saw them a couple weeks ago at
the Albertson's near her. At first, I thought it was an abnormally large box
of mac&cheese! lol I had to read it twice before I realized they were just
crackers. She bought a box for the grandkids...they look like the kraft mac
& cheese noddles too. What'll they think up next?

kimberly

i hope they're not as disgusting as the t.v. ads i've seen. a kid
whooshed up by a yellow-orange geyser? please.

your pal,
blake
Old 08-07-2008, 08:39 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:

On 08 Jul 2008 08:51:51 GMT, "Dan Goodman" wrote:

There's already Hamburger Helper with the hamburger already mixed in
(freeze-dried.)

Is it sold in regular grocery stores or camping stores?

I don't know, but the samples I saw were packaged as if for ordinary
groceries.

Old 08-07-2008, 08:48 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

said...

On Tue, 8 Jul 2008 00:27:54 -0700, "Nexis" wrote:

You haven't seen them yet, sf? My mom and I saw them a couple weeks ago
at the Albertson's near her. At first, I thought it was an abnormally
large box of mac&cheese! lol I had to read it twice before I realized
they were just crackers. She bought a box for the grandkids...they look
like the kraft mac & cheese noddles too. What'll they think up next?

No, but I haven't been looking either. GS loves Kraft Mac & Cheese,
think I'll buy a box for chuckles... er GS that is.

sf,

Don't do that! Buy the other cheese puffs brands. Cheetos? Cheese Doodles?
Is that Kraft? Is there anywhere to turn that's NOT Kraft for junk food?

Andy
Old 08-07-2008, 09:31 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 08 Jul 2008 14:48:24 -0500, Andy q wrote:

sf,

Don't do that! Buy the other cheese puffs brands. Cheetos? Cheese Doodles?
Is that Kraft? Is there anywhere to turn that's NOT Kraft for junk food?

Yeah, but I already know what cheetos taste like and they don't come
in a Kraft box. I'm buying them for the box and the element of
surprise.

Mae West
Old 08-07-2008, 09:55 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

said...

On Tue, 08 Jul 2008 14:48:24 -0500, Andy q wrote:

sf,

Don't do that! Buy the other cheese puffs brands. Cheetos? Cheese

Doodles?
Is that Kraft? Is there anywhere to turn that's NOT Kraft for junk food?

Yeah, but I already know what cheetos taste like and they don't come
in a Kraft box. I'm buying them for the box and the element of
surprise.

sf,

Not that I can stop you but I hope you know what you're doing!!!

Best,

Andy

I couldn't believe my eyes!!! Andy[_2_] General Cooking 6 28-05-2007 08:06 PM
Eat with your eyes first ... Nancy Young General Cooking 24 18-04-2007 07:03 PM
My eyes! Ahhh!! Nancy Young General Cooking 43 07-09-2006 03:06 AM
Clear Eyes elgoog Tea 4 19-02-2005 03:21 AM
Spider Eyes Edoc Recipes (moderated) 0 26-01-2005 05:20 AM