Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Best Hot Dogs In Baseball

Yankees and Cubs tie. I think they rigged the survey.

http://tinyurl.com/59pt7n

Lou
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 2, 1:53*pm, Lou Decruss > wrote:
> Yankees and Cubs tie. *I think they rigged the survey.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/59pt7n
>
> Lou

I remember as a kid going to Candlestick Park and having a dog there.
They came on an outdoor roll, and were really big. I remember they
were darn good....
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Best Hot Dogs In Baseball-Sheldon might agree

"merryb" > wrote in message
On Jul 2, 1:53 pm, Lou Decruss > wrote:
> Yankees and Cubs tie. I think they rigged the survey.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/59pt7n
>
> Lou

I remember as a kid going to Candlestick Park and having a dog there.
They came on an outdoor roll, and were really big. I remember they
were darn good....

Any 'dirty water' hot dog from a street corner vendor is better than you can
get at any stadium-they are all steamed now.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 2 Jul 2008 18:31:13 -0400, "Kswck" >
wrote:

>"merryb" > wrote in message
>On Jul 2, 1:53 pm, Lou Decruss > wrote:
>> Yankees and Cubs tie. I think they rigged the survey.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/59pt7n
>>
>> Lou

>I remember as a kid going to Candlestick Park and having a dog there.
>They came on an outdoor roll, and were really big. I remember they
>were darn good....
>
>Any 'dirty water' hot dog from a street corner vendor is better than you can
>get at any stadium-they are all steamed now.

It's been a very long time since I've been to a game. According to
message boards, Wrigleys vendors all sell different type dogs. I
guess some are still grilled. But nowhere in the park is a true
Chicago style Vienna dog available. Sad.

Lou
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 2 Jul 2008 14:46:08 -0700 (PDT), merryb >
wrote:

>On Jul 2, 1:53*pm, Lou Decruss > wrote:
>> Yankees and Cubs tie. *I think they rigged the survey.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/59pt7n
>>
>> Lou

>I remember as a kid going to Candlestick Park and having a dog there.
>They came on an outdoor roll, and were really big. I remember they
>were darn good....

Munchies will do that to you merryb.

Lou

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 2, 3:44*pm, Lou Decruss > wrote:
> On Wed, 2 Jul 2008 14:46:08 -0700 (PDT), merryb >
> wrote:
>
> >On Jul 2, 1:53*pm, Lou Decruss > wrote:
> >> Yankees and Cubs tie. *I think they rigged the survey.

> >>http://tinyurl.com/59pt7n

> >> Lou

> >I remember as a kid going to Candlestick Park and having a dog there.
> >They came on an outdoor roll, and were really big. I remember they
> >were darn good....

> Munchies will do that to you merryb.
>
> Lou

I said when I was a kid, Lou...!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 2, 3:31 pm, "Kswck" > wrote:
First off, who gives a fly-falk about what Sheldumb might agree on? He
lives on the east coast and away from humanity, thankfully.

> I remember as a kid going to Candlestick Park and having a dog there.
> They came on an outdoor roll, and were really big. I remember they
> were darn good....

They still are... The vendors work at understanding that their
customer base is more-discriminating now than 'way back when'.

> Any 'dirty water' hot dog from a street corner vendor is
> better than you can get at any stadium-they are all steamed now.

Bullshit. Get your finger out of your nose; you've mined too deep and
are now affecting your memory.

The Ranger
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Lou Decruss" > wrote in message

> Yankees and Cubs tie. I think they rigged the survey.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/59pt7n
>
> Lou

You're kidding right?

Dodger Dogs of course.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodger_Dog
--
Old Scoundrel

(AKA Dimitri)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 2 Jul 2008 16:39:44 -0700, "Dimitri" >
wrote:

>"Lou Decruss" > wrote in message
.. .

>> Yankees and Cubs tie. I think they rigged the survey.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/59pt7n
>>
>> Lou

>You're kidding right?
>
>Dodger Dogs of course.
>
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodger_Dog

Looks like a gas station hot dog. <eg>

Here's what you get at Wrigley:

http://www.rachelleb.com/images/2007...ley_hotdog.jpg

Lou
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 2 Jul 2008 15:50:29 -0700 (PDT), merryb >
wrote:

>On Jul 2, 3:44*pm, Lou Decruss > wrote:
>> On Wed, 2 Jul 2008 14:46:08 -0700 (PDT), merryb >
>> wrote:

>> >I remember as a kid going to Candlestick Park and having a dog there.
>> >They came on an outdoor roll, and were really big. I remember they
>> >were darn good....

>> Munchies will do that to you merryb.
>>
>> Lou

>I said when I was a kid, Lou...!

You know I'm just funnin

Lou

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Lou Decruss" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 2 Jul 2008 16:39:44 -0700, "Dimitri" >
> wrote:
>

>>"Lou Decruss" > wrote in message
. ..

>>> Yankees and Cubs tie. I think they rigged the survey.
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/59pt7n
>>>
>>> Lou

>>You're kidding right?
>>
>>Dodger Dogs of course.
>>
>>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodger_Dog

> Looks like a gas station hot dog. <eg>
>
> Here's what you get at Wrigley:
>
> http://www.rachelleb.com/images/2007...ley_hotdog.jpg
>
> Lou

Why do you think that the gas station tries to imitate the Dodger Dog?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 2 Jul 2008 17:20:25 -0700, "suds" > wrote:

>"Lou Decruss" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Wed, 2 Jul 2008 16:39:44 -0700, "Dimitri" >
>> wrote:

>>>You're kidding right?
>>>
>>>Dodger Dogs of course.
>>>
>>>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodger_Dog

>> Looks like a gas station hot dog. <eg>
>>
>> Here's what you get at Wrigley:
>>
>> http://www.rachelleb.com/images/2007...ley_hotdog.jpg
>>
>> Lou

>Why do you think that the gas station tries to imitate the Dodger Dog?

Low standards most likely.

Lou
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Lou Decruss" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 2 Jul 2008 16:39:44 -0700, "Dimitri" >
> wrote:
>

>>"Lou Decruss" > wrote in message
. ..

>>> Yankees and Cubs tie. I think they rigged the survey.
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/59pt7n
>>>
>>> Lou

>>You're kidding right?
>>
>>Dodger Dogs of course.
>>
>>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodger_Dog

> Looks like a gas station hot dog. <eg>
>
> Here's what you get at Wrigley:
>
> http://www.rachelleb.com/images/2007...ley_hotdog.jpg
>
> Lou

Ya but that's a Chicago Dog I'll bet they use celery salt too.

--
Old Scoundrel

(AKA Dimitri)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 2 Jul 2008 17:53:28 -0700, "Dimitri" >
wrote:

>"Lou Decruss" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Wed, 2 Jul 2008 16:39:44 -0700, "Dimitri" >
>> wrote:

>>>You're kidding right?
>>>
>>>Dodger Dogs of course.
>>>
>>>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodger_Dog

>> Looks like a gas station hot dog. <eg>
>>
>> Here's what you get at Wrigley:
>>
>> http://www.rachelleb.com/images/2007...ley_hotdog.jpg
>>
>> Lou

>Ya but that's a Chicago Dog I'll bet they use celery salt too.

Na.. That was from Wrigley. A Chicago dog is much different. Raw
onion. This is making me hungry.

Lou
Posted to rec.food.cooking

merryb wrote:
> On Jul 2, 1:53 pm, Lou Decruss > wrote:
>> Yankees and Cubs tie. I think they rigged the survey.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/59pt7n
>>
>> Lou

> I remember as a kid going to Candlestick Park and having a dog there.
> They came on an outdoor roll, and were really big. I remember they
> were darn good....

Sigh. When I was a kid the Giants played in New York City.

I think I am getting old.

--
Janet Wilder
Bad spelling. Bad punctuation

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 20:03:50 -0500, Janet Wilder
> wrote:

>merryb wrote:
>> On Jul 2, 1:53 pm, Lou Decruss > wrote:
>>> Yankees and Cubs tie. I think they rigged the survey.
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/59pt7n
>>>
>>> Lou

>> I remember as a kid going to Candlestick Park and having a dog there.
>> They came on an outdoor roll, and were really big. I remember they
>> were darn good....

>Sigh. When I was a kid the Giants played in New York City.
>
>I think I am getting old.

Like fine wine.

Lou

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article
merryb > wrote:

> On Jul 2, 1:53*pm, Lou Decruss > wrote:
> > Yankees and Cubs tie. *I think they rigged the survey.
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/59pt7n
> >
> > Lou

> I remember as a kid going to Candlestick Park and having a dog there.
> They came on an outdoor roll, and were really big. I remember they
> were darn good....

The dogs at Citizens Bank Park where the Philadelphia Phillies play are
nothing to get excited about. They are just your basic frankfurter
steamed and put on a bun, then put in one of those foil envelopes. They
are okay, but nothing great.

I am not a baseball fan, but once or twice a season, the Phillies will
have dollar hot dog night, so some friends and I will go watch the game
and have two or three hot dogs. For $1.00, they're fine. For the $3 or
whatever rip off price they usually are, those dogs are a
disappointment. Fortunately, there's other food at the stadium that's
very good such as hot brisket sandwiches.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Lou Decruss wrote:

> On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 20:03:50 -0500, Janet Wilder
> > wrote:
>
>>merryb wrote:

>>> I remember as a kid going to Candlestick Park and having a dog there.
>>> They came on an outdoor roll, and were really big. I remember they
>>> were darn good....

>>Sigh. When I was a kid the Giants played in New York City.
>>
>>I think I am getting old.

> Like fine wine.

Remember, though, that wine is really just spoiled grape juice.

--
Blinky
Is your ISP dropping Usenet?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Stan Horwitz wrote:

> In article
> >,
> merryb > wrote:
>
>> On Jul 2, 1:53*pm, Lou Decruss > wrote:
>> > Yankees and Cubs tie. *I think they rigged the survey.
>> >
>> > http://tinyurl.com/59pt7n
>> >
>> > Lou

>> I remember as a kid going to Candlestick Park and having a dog there.
>> They came on an outdoor roll, and were really big. I remember they
>> were darn good....

> The dogs at Citizens Bank Park where the Philadelphia Phillies play are
> nothing to get excited about. They are just your basic frankfurter
> steamed and put on a bun, then put in one of those foil envelopes. They
> are okay, but nothing great.

Dodger dogs go both ways. Uh...no, I mean that you can get them steamed
or grilled. Some of the windows have grilled, some have boiled -- the
type is specified in the signage.

> I am not a baseball fan, but once or twice a season, the Phillies will
> have dollar hot dog night, so some friends and I will go watch the game
> and have two or three hot dogs. For $1.00, they're fine. For the $3 or
> whatever rip off price they usually are, those dogs are a
> disappointment. Fortunately, there's other food at the stadium that's
> very good such as hot brisket sandwiches.

You can get sushi at Dodger Stadium. That's just wrong.

--
Blinky
Is your ISP dropping Usenet?
Need a new feed?
http://blinkynet.net/comp/newfeed.html

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Kswck wrote:

> "merryb" > wrote in message
> On Jul 2, 1:53 pm, Lou Decruss > wrote:
>> Yankees and Cubs tie. I think they rigged the survey.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/59pt7n
>>
>> Lou

> I remember as a kid going to Candlestick Park and having a dog there.
> They came on an outdoor roll, and were really big. I remember they were
> darn good....

What's an outdoor roll?

> Any 'dirty water' hot dog from a street corner vendor is better than you
> can get at any stadium-they are all steamed now.

For values of "any stadium" that include "not all stadiums". You can
have all the grilled Dodger Dogs you want (and three varieties) at Dodger
Stadium.

--
Blinky
Is your ISP dropping Usenet?
Need a new feed?
http://blinkynet.net/comp/newfeed.html

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Blinky the Shark wrote:

>>> I think I am getting old.

>> Like fine wine.

> Remember, though, that wine is really just spoiled grape juice.

I always thougth the opposite
--
Vilco
Mai guardare Trailer park Boys senza

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Vilco wrote:

>>> Like fine wine.

>> Remember, though, that wine is really just spoiled grape juice.

> I always thougth the opposite

Then put some wine in the basement and check back in a few years. See if
you have grape juice.

--
Blinky
Is your ISP dropping Usenet?
Need a new feed?
http://blinkynet.net/comp/newfeed.html

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Blinky the Shark" > wrote in message
news
> Kswck wrote:
>

>> "merryb" > wrote in message
>> On Jul 2, 1:53 pm, Lou Decruss > wrote:
>>> Yankees and Cubs tie. I think they rigged the survey.
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/59pt7n
>>>
>>> Lou

>> I remember as a kid going to Candlestick Park and having a dog there.
>> They came on an outdoor roll, and were really big. I remember they were
>> darn good....

> What's an outdoor roll?
>
>> Any 'dirty water' hot dog from a street corner vendor is better than you
>> can get at any stadium-they are all steamed now.

> For values of "any stadium" that include "not all stadiums". You can
> have all the grilled Dodger Dogs you want (and three varieties) at Dodger
> Stadium.
>

> --
> Blinky
> Is your ISP dropping Usenet?
> Need a new feed?
> http://blinkynet.net/comp/newfeed.html

I was referring to the ones delivered by the hawkers-not the ones available
at concession stands.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"The Ranger" > wrote in message
> On Jul 2, 3:31 pm, "Kswck" > wrote:
> First off, who gives a fly-falk about what Sheldumb might agree on? He
> lives on the east coast and away from humanity, thankfully.
>
>> I remember as a kid going to Candlestick Park and having a dog there.
>> They came on an outdoor roll, and were really big. I remember they
>> were darn good....

> They still are... The vendors work at understanding that their
> customer base is more-discriminating now than 'way back when'.
>
>> Any 'dirty water' hot dog from a street corner vendor is
>> better than you can get at any stadium-they are all steamed now.

> Bullshit. Get your finger out of your nose; you've mined too deep and
> are now affecting your memory.
>
> The Ranger

You could have just disagreed low-life.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Blinky the Shark wrote:

>>> Remember, though, that wine is really just spoiled grape juice.

>> I always thougth the opposite

> Then put some wine in the basement and check back in a few years.
> See if you have grape juice.

LOL, you're rite!
--
Vilco
Mai guardare Trailer park Boys senza
qualcosa da bere a portata di mano

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Lou Decruss wrote:
> On Wed, 2 Jul 2008 16:39:44 -0700, "Dimitri" >
> wrote:
>
>> "Lou Decruss" > wrote in message
>>> Yankees and Cubs tie. I think they rigged the survey.
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/59pt7n
>>>
>>> Lou

>> You're kidding right?
>>
>> Dodger Dogs of course.
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodger_Dog

> Looks like a gas station hot dog. <eg>
>
> Here's what you get at Wrigley:
>
> http://www.rachelleb.com/images/2007...ley_hotdog.jpg
>
> Lou

Now that is a hot dog!....
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 3, 3:25 am, "Kswck" > wrote:
> "The Ranger" > wrote in message ...
> > On Jul 2, 3:31 pm, "Kswck" > wrote:
> >> Any 'dirty water' hot dog from a street corner vendor is
> >> better than you can get at any stadium-they are all steamed now.

> > Bullshit. Get your finger out of your nose; you've mined
> > too deep and are now affecting your memory.

> You could have just disagreed low-life.

I did disagree, whiner.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On Jul 2, 3:44*pm, Lou Decruss > wrote:
>> On Wed, 2 Jul 2008 14:46:08 -0700 (PDT), merryb >
>> wrote:

>> >I remember as a kid going to Candlestick Park and having a dog there.
>> >They came on an outdoor roll, and were really big. I remember they
>> >were darn good....

>> Munchies will do that to you merryb.
>>
>> Lou

>I said when I was a kid, Lou...!

what better time to smoke pot?

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 20:03:50 -0500, Janet Wilder
> wrote:

>merryb wrote:
>> On Jul 2, 1:53 pm, Lou Decruss > wrote:
>>> Yankees and Cubs tie. I think they rigged the survey.
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/59pt7n
>>>
>>> Lou

>> I remember as a kid going to Candlestick Park and having a dog there.
>> They came on an outdoor roll, and were really big. I remember they
>> were darn good....

>Sigh. When I was a kid the Giants played in New York City.
>
>I think I am getting old.

as long as it wasn't the dodgers.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 2, 8:45*pm, Blinky the Shark > wrote:
> Kswck wrote:
> > "merryb" > wrote in message
> > On Jul 2, 1:53 pm, Lou Decruss > wrote:
> >> Yankees and Cubs tie. I think they rigged the survey.

> >>http://tinyurl.com/59pt7n

> >> Lou

> > I remember as a kid going to Candlestick Park and having a dog there.
> > They came on an outdoor roll, and were really big. I remember they were
> > darn good....

> What's an outdoor roll?
>
> > Any 'dirty water' hot dog from a street corner vendor is better than you
> > can get at any stadium-they are all steamed now.

> For values of "any stadium" that include "not all stadiums". *You can
> have all the grilled Dodger Dogs you want (and three varieties) at Dodger
> Stadium.
>
> --
> Blinky
> * * * * Is your ISP dropping Usenet?
> * * * * Need a new feed?
> * * * *http://blinkynet.net/comp/newfeed.html

An outdoor roll is shaped like a hot dog roll, but bigger & heartier.
Sometimes there is a little cornmeal sprinkled on top.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 3, 9:39*am, blake murphy > wrote:
> On Wed, 2 Jul 2008 15:50:29 -0700 (PDT), merryb >
> wrote:
>

> >On Jul 2, 3:44*pm, Lou Decruss > wrote:

> >> Munchies will do that to you merryb.

> >> Lou

> >I said when I was a kid, Lou...!

> what better time to smoke pot?
>
> your pal,
> blake
> ** Posted fromhttp://www.teranews.com**- Hide quoted text -

Well, I was probably 10 or so the last time I went to Candlestick-
don't think it's even named that anymore. I didn't start smoking until
I was in my teens...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

merryb > wrote in message
> Well, I was probably 10 or so the last time I
> went to Candlestick-don't think it's even named
> that anymore.

It's still Candlestick but the Giants no longer play there;
they've moved the sports franchise to AT&T/SBC/PacBell Park.

The Ranger

Posted to rec.food.cooking

>>"Lou Decruss" > wrote in message
. ..

>>> Yankees and Cubs tie. I think they rigged the survey.
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/59pt7n
>>>
>>> Lou

>>You're kidding right?
>>
>>Dodger Dogs of course.
>>
>>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodger_Dog

> Looks like a gas station hot dog. <eg>
>
> Here's what you get at Wrigley:
>
> http://www.rachelleb.com/images/2007...ley_hotdog.jpg
>
> Lou

Lou,

I know Chicago has rules about what should go on a hot dog and what does
not... what are the rules?

Since it's almost the 4th I remember going to Soldier's Field as a child for
fireworks and everybody in the stadium lighted a match. I wonder if they
still do that... probably incorrect now?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> Since it's almost the 4th I remember going to Soldier's Field as a child for
> fireworks and everybody in the stadium lighted a match. *I wonder if they
> still do that... *probably incorrect now?- Hide quoted text -

Everyone probably opens up their cell phone. That's what I saw last
time I went to a concert.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

blake murphy wrote:
> On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 20:03:50 -0500, Janet Wilder
> > wrote:
>
>> merryb wrote:

>>> I remember as a kid going to Candlestick Park and having a dog there.
>>> They came on an outdoor roll, and were really big. I remember they
>>> were darn good....

>> Sigh. When I was a kid the Giants played in New York City.
>>
>> I think I am getting old.

> as long as it wasn't the dodgers.

The Dodgers were still playing in Brooklyn.

Do you know why the New York Mets have orange and blue uniforms? The
blue is "Dodger Blue" and the orange is from the NY Giants.

Now wasn't that educational? <vbg>

--
Janet Wilder
Bad spelling. Bad punctuation
Good Friends. Good Life

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chris Marksberry wrote:

> Since it's almost the 4th I remember going to Soldier's Field as a child for
> fireworks and everybody in the stadium lighted a match. I wonder if they
> still do that... probably incorrect now?

That was pretty cheap fireworks!

--
Janet Wilder
Bad spelling. Bad punctuation
Good Friends. Good Life
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Janet Wilder" > wrote in message
> Chris Marksberry wrote:
>

>> Since it's almost the 4th I remember going to Soldier's Field as a child
>> for fireworks and everybody in the stadium lighted a match. I wonder if
>> they still do that... probably incorrect now?

> That was pretty cheap fireworks!
>
> --
> Janet Wilder

Probably the way to go in Chicago if they're charging sales tax... it's now
the highest in the US at 10.25%. Yikes!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chris Marksberry wrote:

> "Janet Wilder" > wrote in message
>> Chris Marksberry wrote:
>>

>>> Since it's almost the 4th I remember going to Soldier's Field as a child
>>> for fireworks and everybody in the stadium lighted a match. I wonder if
>>> they still do that... probably incorrect now?

>> That was pretty cheap fireworks!
>>
>> --
>> Janet Wilder

> Probably the way to go in Chicago if they're charging sales tax... it's now
> the highest in the US at 10.25%. Yikes!

What's the sales tax in the rest of Illinois?

--
Blinky
Is your ISP dropping Usenet?
Need a new feed?
http://blinkynet.net/comp/newfeed.html

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 10:18:06 -0700 (PDT), merryb >
wrote:

>On Jul 3, 9:39*am, blake murphy > wrote:
>> On Wed, 2 Jul 2008 15:50:29 -0700 (PDT), merryb >
>> wrote:

>> >I said when I was a kid, Lou...!

>> what better time to smoke pot?
>>
>> your pal,
>> blake
>> ** Posted fromhttp://www.teranews.com**- Hide quoted text -

>Well, I was probably 10 or so the last time I went to Candlestick-
>don't think it's even named that anymore. I didn't start smoking until
>I was in my teens...

just pulling your joint, merry. kids don't need drugs to have fun and
look stupid.

your pal,
blake

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 13:19:18 -0500, "Chris Marksberry"
> wrote:

>>>You're kidding right?
>>>
>>>Dodger Dogs of course.
>>>
>>>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodger_Dog

>> Looks like a gas station hot dog. <eg>
>>
>> Here's what you get at Wrigley:
>>
>> http://www.rachelleb.com/images/2007...ley_hotdog.jpg
>>
>> Lou

>Lou,
>
>I know Chicago has rules about what should go on a hot dog and what does
>not... what are the rules?

The only rule is NO ketchup.

Here's a picture with a list of condiments.

http://tinyurl.com/6elyrt

Lou