FoodBanter.com

-   -   Big black spot in an orange (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/157374-big-black-spot-orange.html)

metspitzer 23-06-2008 03:02 AM

Big black spot in an orange

I just opened a navel orange and it has a couple of slices that have a
large spot that is black like it was burned inside.

Like a cancer inside the orange.

Yuck

Blinky the Shark 23-06-2008 03:07 AM

Big black spot in an orange

metspitzer wrote:

> I just opened a navel orange and it has a couple of slices that have a
> large spot that is black like it was burned inside.
>
> Like a cancer inside the orange.

There's a cancerous spot on your orange today
It's the same old thing as yesterday
Theres a black hat caught in a high tree top
Theres a flag pole rag and the wind won't stop

- With my apologies to The Police. :)

--
Blinky
Is your ISP dropping Usenet?

blake murphy[_2_] 23-06-2008 08:12 PM

Big black spot in an orange

On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 19:07:43 -0700, Blinky the Shark
> wrote:

>metspitzer wrote:
>
>> I just opened a navel orange and it has a couple of slices that have a
>> large spot that is black like it was burned inside.
>>
>> Like a cancer inside the orange.

>There's a cancerous spot on your orange today
>It's the same old thing as yesterday
>Theres a black hat caught in a high tree top
>Theres a flag pole rag and the wind won't stop
>
>- With my apologies to The Police. :)

omgomg!!! the cops are here?!?

kthxbye,
blake

Blinky the Shark 23-06-2008 10:39 PM

Big black spot in an orange

blake murphy wrote:

> On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 19:07:43 -0700, Blinky the Shark
> > wrote:
>
>>metspitzer wrote:
>>
>>> I just opened a navel orange and it has a couple of slices that have a
>>> large spot that is black like it was burned inside.
>>>
>>> Like a cancer inside the orange.

>>There's a cancerous spot on your orange today
>>It's the same old thing as yesterday
>>Theres a black hat caught in a high tree top
>>Theres a flag pole rag and the wind won't stop
>>
>>- With my apologies to The Police. :)

> omgomg!!! the cops are here?!?

It's a Sting operation.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

blake murphy[_2_] 24-06-2008 06:40 PM

Big black spot in an orange

On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 14:39:48 -0700, Blinky the Shark
> wrote:

>blake murphy wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 19:07:43 -0700, Blinky the Shark
>> > wrote:

>>>There's a cancerous spot on your orange today
>>>It's the same old thing as yesterday
>>>Theres a black hat caught in a high tree top
>>>Theres a flag pole rag and the wind won't stop
>>>
>>>- With my apologies to The Police. :)

>> omgomg!!! the cops are here?!?

>It's a Sting operation.

double omgomg!!!

your pal,
blake

Blinky the Shark 24-06-2008 06:57 PM

Big black spot in an orange

blake murphy wrote:

> On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 14:39:48 -0700, Blinky the Shark
> > wrote:
>
>>blake murphy wrote:
>>
>>> On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 19:07:43 -0700, Blinky the Shark

>>> omgomg!!! the cops are here?!?

>>It's a Sting operation.

> double omgomg!!!

I'll write a sumnery of this later to keep you up to date.

--
The Usenet Improvement Project --> http://improve-usenet.org
Found: a free GG-blocking news *feed* --> http://usenet4all.se

Michael Kuettner 24-06-2008 07:26 PM

Big black spot in an orange

"Blinky the Shark" schrieb :
> blake murphy wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 14:39:48 -0700, Blinky the Shark
>> > wrote:

>>>It's a Sting operation.

>> double omgomg!!!

> I'll write a sumnery of this later to keep you up to date.

Just write him you message in the bottle.

Cheers,

Michael Kuettner

Blinky the Shark 24-06-2008 07:40 PM

Big black spot in an orange

Michael Kuettner wrote:

> "Blinky the Shark" schrieb :
>> blake murphy wrote:
>>
>>> On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 14:39:48 -0700, Blinky the Shark

>>> double omgomg!!!

>> I'll write a sumnery of this later to keep you up to date.
>>

> Just write him you message in the bottle.

What good will that do here in these fields of barley?

Michael Kuettner 24-06-2008 08:18 PM

Big black spot in an orange

"Blinky the Shark" schrieb :
> Michael Kuettner wrote:

>>> I'll write a sumnery of this later to keep you up to date.
>>>

>> Just write him you message in the bottle.

> What good will that do here in these fields of barley?

Get cast away unto an island in the sea ...
Otherwise, tectonic plate movement will take care of it eventually.

Cheers,

Michael Kuettner

Blinky the Shark 25-06-2008 12:36 AM

Big black spot in an orange

Michael Kuettner wrote:

> "Blinky the Shark" schrieb :
>> Michael Kuettner wrote:

>>> Just write him you message in the bottle.

>> What good will that do here in these fields of barley?
>>

> Get cast away unto an island in the sea ...
> Otherwise, tectonic plate movement will take care of it eventually.

I've heard a mountain fall away from sight

blake murphy[_2_] 25-06-2008 09:23 PM

Big black spot in an orange

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 10:57:17 -0700, Blinky the Shark
> wrote:

>blake murphy wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 14:39:48 -0700, Blinky the Shark
>> > wrote:

>>>It's a Sting operation.

>> double omgomg!!!

>I'll write a sumnery of this later to keep you up to date.

well, i'm pretty sure i haven't been arrested, but it's early yet.

your pal,
blake

blake murphy[_2_] 25-06-2008 09:25 PM

Big black spot in an orange

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 11:40:05 -0700, Blinky the Shark
> wrote:

>Michael Kuettner wrote:

>>> I'll write a sumnery of this later to keep you up to date.
>>>

>> Just write him you message in the bottle.

>What good will that do here in these fields of barley?

malt does more than milton can
to justify god's ways to man

your pal,
a.e.