Old 20-06-2008, 04:36 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Honey

Don't worry about it. I sent you $650 to cover what you need and a little
extra for fun. You can send it back when you have it, or not. It's been a
good month. I love you.

Old 20-06-2008, 04:39 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2008-06-20, cybercat wrote:
Don't worry about it. I sent you $650 to cover what you need and a little
extra for fun. You can send it back when you have it, or not. It's been a
good month. I love you.

(dang!.... I need to get on this woman's good side)

nb
Old 20-06-2008, 06:30 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2008-06-20, cybercat wrote:
Don't worry about it. I sent you $650 to cover what you need and a little
extra for fun. You can send it back when you have it, or not. It's been
good month. I love you.

(dang!.... I need to get on this woman's good side)

Yeah really. I'll refrain from making my usual commentary because of the
extreme embarrassment I recall years ago when a deeply personal email I
composed was sent to a newsgroup instead of the intended email recipient.

shudder

Paul

Old 20-06-2008, 06:44 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri 20 Jun 2008 08:39:31a, notbob told us...

On 2008-06-20, cybercat wrote:
Don't worry about it. I sent you $650 to cover what you need and a
little extra for fun. You can send it back when you have it, or not.
It's been a good month. I love you.

(dang!.... I need to get on this woman's good side)

nb

She most have been working a prime corner this month!

--
Wayne Boatwright
Friday, 06(VI)/20(XX)/08(MMVIII)

Old 20-06-2008, 06:57 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2008-06-20, cybercat wrote:
Don't worry about it. I sent you $650 to cover what you need and a
little extra for fun. You *can send it back when you have it, or not..
It's been a good month. * I love you.

(dang!.... I need to get on this woman's good side)

nb

She most have been working a prime corner this month!

--
* * * * * * *Wayne Boatwright * * * * * *
* * *Friday, 06(VI)/20(XX)/08(MMVIII)
* * * *The cat that ate the ball of * * *
* * * * * *yarn....had mittens! * * * * *

LOLOLOLOL- Good one!

Old 20-06-2008, 08:07 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri 20 Jun 2008 12:10:50p, Gregory Morrow told us...

On 2008-06-20, cybercat wrote:
Don't worry about it. I sent you $650 to cover what you need and a
little extra for fun. You can send it back when you have it, or
not. It's been a good month. I love you.

(dang!.... I need to get on this woman's good side)

Yeah really. I'll refrain from making my usual commentary because of
the extreme embarrassment I recall years ago when a deeply personal
email I composed was sent to a newsgroup instead of the intended email
recipient.

shudder

I think Sheryl Rosen wins the all - time award for Most Embarrassing
Private Email Sent To The Group...

Ever think that Sheryl and Cyber.... may be one and the same?

--
Wayne Boatwright
Friday, 06(VI)/20(XX)/08(MMVIII)

Old 20-06-2008, 08:10 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2008-06-20, cybercat wrote:
Don't worry about it. I sent you $650 to cover what you need and a

little
extra for fun. You can send it back when you have it, or not. It's

been
good month. I love you.

(dang!.... I need to get on this woman's good side)

Yeah really. I'll refrain from making my usual commentary because of the
extreme embarrassment I recall years ago when a deeply personal email I
composed was sent to a newsgroup instead of the intended email recipient.

shudder

I think Sheryl Rosen wins the all - time award for Most Embarrassing Private
Email Sent To The Group...

--
Best
Greg

" I find Greg Morrow lowbrow, witless, and obnoxious. For him to claim that
we are some
kind of comedy team turns my stomach."
- "cybercat" to me on rec.food.cooking

Old 20-06-2008, 08:11 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2008-06-20, Gregory Morrow wrote:

I think Sheryl Rosen wins the all - time award for Most Embarrassing Private
Email Sent To The Group...

....although you are rapidly gaining on her. Who gives a crap about SR,
anymore? It's been so long I barely remember her. Stop obsessing and move
on.

nb
Old 20-06-2008, 08:12 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2008-06-20, cybercat wrote:
Don't worry about it. I sent you $650 to cover what you need and a
little extra for fun. You can send it back when you have it, or not.
It's been a good month. I love you.

(dang!.... I need to get on this woman's good side)

nb

She most have been working a prime corner this month!

BWAHAHAAAAAAAA........!!!!!!!!

;-p

Old 20-06-2008, 08:12 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2008-06-20, cybercat wrote:
Don't worry about it. I sent you $650 to cover what you need and a little
extra for fun. You can send it back when you have it, or not. It's been
good month. I love you.

(dang!.... I need to get on this woman's good side)

Yeah really. I'll refrain from making my usual commentary because of the
extreme embarrassment I recall years ago when a deeply personal email I
composed was sent to a newsgroup instead of the intended email recipient.

shudder

Paul

Same here, it can be so embarrassing. I was hoping the earth beneath me
would open up and swallow me. This one? Not so bad.

Becca

Old 20-06-2008, 08:19 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri 20 Jun 2008 12:11:20p, notbob told us...

On 2008-06-20, Gregory Morrow wrote:

I think Sheryl Rosen wins the all - time award for Most Embarrassing
Private Email Sent To The Group...

...although you are rapidly gaining on her. Who gives a crap about SR,
anymore? It's been so long I barely remember her. Stop obsessing and
move on.

nb

I never think of her unless someone else brings her up.

--
Wayne Boatwright
Friday, 06(VI)/20(XX)/08(MMVIII)

Old 20-06-2008, 11:39 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

In article [email protected],

On 2008-06-20, cybercat wrote:
Don't worry about it. I sent you $650 to cover what you need and a little
extra for fun. You can send it back when you have it, or not. It's been
good month. I love you.

(dang!.... I need to get on this woman's good side)

Yeah really. I'll refrain from making my usual commentary because of the
extreme embarrassment I recall years ago when a deeply personal email I
composed was sent to a newsgroup instead of the intended email recipient.

shudder

Which would be why I do not use the same program for news and e-mail.

Miche

--
Electricians do it in three phases
Old 21-06-2008, 12:33 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"cybercat" wrote:
Don't worry about it. I sent you $650 to cover what you need and a little
extra for fun. You �can send it back when you have it, or not. It's been a
good month. � I love you.

Oh little Cyber, you're so kind hearted, I'll nevever forget you for
this and I'll forever be in your debt.

I love you too, kissypoo... muhwaaaah!

Old 21-06-2008, 01:22 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2008-06-20, cybercat wrote:
Don't worry about it. I sent you $650 to cover what you need and a
little extra for fun. You can send it back when you have it, or
not. It's been a good month. I love you.

(dang!.... I need to get on this woman's good side)

Yeah really. I'll refrain from making my usual commentary because of
the extreme embarrassment I recall years ago when a deeply personal
email I composed was sent to a newsgroup instead of the intended email
recipient.

shudder

I think Sheryl Rosen wins the all - time award for Most Embarrassing
Private Email Sent To The Group...

Ever think that Sheryl and Cyber.... may be one and the same?

Nah, I've met Sheryl, and she's a good egg. At least off-line. I
never read anything she used to post that was all that dreadful.

maxine in ri
innocence: a broad
Old 21-06-2008, 01:29 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2008-06-20, cybercat wrote:
Don't worry about it. I sent you $650 to cover what you need and a
little extra for fun. You can send it back when you have it, or
not. It's been a good month. I love you.

(dang!.... I need to get on this woman's good side)

Yeah really. I'll refrain from making my usual commentary because of
the extreme embarrassment I recall years ago when a deeply personal
email I composed was sent to a newsgroup instead of the intended email
recipient.

shudder

I think Sheryl Rosen wins the all - time award for Most Embarrassing
Private Email Sent To The Group...

Ever think that Sheryl and Cyber.... may be one and the same?

Nah, I've met Sheryl, and she's a good egg. At least off-line. I
never read anything she used to post that was all that dreadful.

You can push anyone too far and they'll snap or fight back. What goes on
here is personality assassination and Internet bullying and it crosses the
line into OCD if ever I saw it. And it really detracts from any pleasure
this group has to offer.

Paul

Honey Julie Bove Diabetic 24 23-06-2009 03:16 AM
How do you like your honey?- Honey Bars recipe Julia Altshuler General Cooking 0 30-01-2008 02:42 PM
Honey!....Is there a Use By Date for Honey?... Bigbazza[_7_] General Cooking 2 02-01-2008 12:22 PM
Jan: Church's Honey Biscuits with Honey Butter Duckie Recipes 0 13-05-2004 01:24 PM
Honey vias Vegan 6 09-01-2004 02:05 AM