Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Honey

Don't worry about it. I sent you $650 to cover what you need and a little
extra for fun. You can send it back when you have it, or not. It's been a
good month. I love you.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2008-06-20, cybercat > wrote:
> Don't worry about it. I sent you $650 to cover what you need and a little
> extra for fun. You can send it back when you have it, or not. It's been a
> good month. I love you.

(dang!.... I need to get on this woman's good side)

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"notbob" > wrote in message
> On 2008-06-20, cybercat > wrote:
>> Don't worry about it. I sent you $650 to cover what you need and a little
>> extra for fun. You can send it back when you have it, or not. It's been
>> good month. I love you.

> (dang!.... I need to get on this woman's good side)

Yeah really. I'll refrain from making my usual commentary because of the
extreme embarrassment I recall years ago when a deeply personal email I
composed was sent to a newsgroup instead of the intended email recipient.

<shudder>

Paul

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri 20 Jun 2008 08:39:31a, notbob told us...

> On 2008-06-20, cybercat > wrote:
>> Don't worry about it. I sent you $650 to cover what you need and a
>> little extra for fun. You can send it back when you have it, or not.
>> It's been a good month. I love you.

> (dang!.... I need to get on this woman's good side)
>
> nb

She most have been working a prime corner this month!

--
Wayne Boatwright
Friday, 06(VI)/20(XX)/08(MMVIII)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jun 20, 10:44*am, Wayne Boatwright > wrote:
> On Fri 20 Jun 2008 08:39:31a, notbob told us...
>
> > On 2008-06-20, cybercat > wrote:
> >> Don't worry about it. I sent you $650 to cover what you need and a
> >> little extra for fun. You *can send it back when you have it, or not..
> >> It's been a good month. * I love you.

> > (dang!.... I need to get on this woman's good side)

> > nb

> She most have been working a prime corner this month!
>
> --
> * * * * * * *Wayne Boatwright * * * * * *
> * * *Friday, 06(VI)/20(XX)/08(MMVIII)
> * * * *The cat that ate the ball of * * *
> * * * * * *yarn....had mittens! * * * * *

LOLOLOLOL- Good one!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri 20 Jun 2008 12:10:50p, Gregory Morrow told us...

> Paul M. Cook wrote:

>> > (dang!.... I need to get on this woman's good side)

>> Yeah really. I'll refrain from making my usual commentary because of
>> the extreme embarrassment I recall years ago when a deeply personal
>> email I composed was sent to a newsgroup instead of the intended email
>> recipient.
>>
>> <shudder>

> I think Sheryl Rosen wins the all - time award for Most Embarrassing
> Private Email Sent To The Group...

Ever think that Sheryl and Cyber.... may be one and the same?

--
Wayne Boatwright
Friday, 06(VI)/20(XX)/08(MMVIII)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Paul M. Cook wrote:

> "notbob" > wrote in message
> > On 2008-06-20, cybercat > wrote:
> >> Don't worry about it. I sent you $650 to cover what you need and a

little
> >> extra for fun. You can send it back when you have it, or not. It's

been
> >> good month. I love you.

> > (dang!.... I need to get on this woman's good side)

> Yeah really. I'll refrain from making my usual commentary because of the
> extreme embarrassment I recall years ago when a deeply personal email I
> composed was sent to a newsgroup instead of the intended email recipient.
>
> <shudder>

I think Sheryl Rosen wins the all - time award for Most Embarrassing Private
Email Sent To The Group...

--
Best
Greg

" I find Greg Morrow lowbrow, witless, and obnoxious. For him to claim that
we are some
kind of comedy team turns my stomach."
- "cybercat" to me on rec.food.cooking

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2008-06-20, Gregory Morrow > wrote:

> I think Sheryl Rosen wins the all - time award for Most Embarrassing Private
> Email Sent To The Group...

....although you are rapidly gaining on her. Who gives a crap about SR,
anymore? It's been so long I barely remember her. Stop obsessing and move
on.

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Wayne Boatwright wrote:

> On Fri 20 Jun 2008 08:39:31a, notbob told us...
>
> > On 2008-06-20, cybercat > wrote:
> >> Don't worry about it. I sent you $650 to cover what you need and a
> >> little extra for fun. You can send it back when you have it, or not.
> >> It's been a good month. I love you.

> > (dang!.... I need to get on this woman's good side)
> >
> > nb

> She most have been working a prime corner this month!

BWAHAHAAAAAAAA........!!!!!!!!

;-p

--
Best
Greg

" I find Greg Morrow lowbrow, witless, and obnoxious. For him to claim that
we are some
kind of comedy team turns my stomach."
- "cybercat" to me on rec.food.cooking

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Paul M. Cook wrote:
> "notbob" > wrote in message
>> On 2008-06-20, cybercat > wrote:
>>> Don't worry about it. I sent you $650 to cover what you need and a little
>>> extra for fun. You can send it back when you have it, or not. It's been
>>> good month. I love you.

>> (dang!.... I need to get on this woman's good side)

> Yeah really. I'll refrain from making my usual commentary because of the
> extreme embarrassment I recall years ago when a deeply personal email I
> composed was sent to a newsgroup instead of the intended email recipient.
>
> <shudder>
>
> Paul

Same here, it can be so embarrassing. I was hoping the earth beneath me
would open up and swallow me. This one? Not so bad.

Becca

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri 20 Jun 2008 12:11:20p, notbob told us...

> On 2008-06-20, Gregory Morrow > wrote:
>
>> I think Sheryl Rosen wins the all - time award for Most Embarrassing
>> Private Email Sent To The Group...

> ...although you are rapidly gaining on her. Who gives a crap about SR,
> anymore? It's been so long I barely remember her. Stop obsessing and
> move on.
>
> nb

I never think of her unless someone else brings her up.

--
Wayne Boatwright
Friday, 06(VI)/20(XX)/08(MMVIII)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article <NOR6k.12235$G33.8532@trnddc03>,
"Paul M. Cook" > wrote:

> "notbob" > wrote in message
> > On 2008-06-20, cybercat > wrote:
> >> Don't worry about it. I sent you $650 to cover what you need and a little
> >> extra for fun. You can send it back when you have it, or not. It's been
> >> good month. I love you.

> > (dang!.... I need to get on this woman's good side)

> Yeah really. I'll refrain from making my usual commentary because of the
> extreme embarrassment I recall years ago when a deeply personal email I
> composed was sent to a newsgroup instead of the intended email recipient.
>
> <shudder>

Which would be why I do not use the same program for news and e-mail.

Miche

--
Electricians do it in three phases
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cybercat" wrote:
> Don't worry about it. I sent you $650 to cover what you need and a little
> extra for fun. You �can send it back when you have it, or not. It's been a
> good month. � I love you.

Oh little Cyber, you're so kind hearted, I'll nevever forget you for
this and I'll forever be in your debt.

I love you too, kissypoo... muhwaaaah!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jun 20, 3:07 pm, Wayne Boatwright > wrote:
> On Fri 20 Jun 2008 12:10:50p, Gregory Morrow told us...
>

> > Paul M. Cook wrote:

> >> Yeah really. I'll refrain from making my usual commentary because of
> >> the extreme embarrassment I recall years ago when a deeply personal
> >> email I composed was sent to a newsgroup instead of the intended email
> >> recipient.

> >> <shudder>

> > I think Sheryl Rosen wins the all - time award for Most Embarrassing
> > Private Email Sent To The Group...

> Ever think that Sheryl and Cyber.... may be one and the same?

Nah, I've met Sheryl, and she's a good egg. At least off-line. I
never read anything she used to post that was all that dreadful.

maxine in ri
innocence: a broad
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"maxine in ri" > wrote in message
> On Jun 20, 3:07 pm, Wayne Boatwright > wrote:

>> > I think Sheryl Rosen wins the all - time award for Most Embarrassing
>> > Private Email Sent To The Group...

>> Ever think that Sheryl and Cyber.... may be one and the same?
>>

> Nah, I've met Sheryl, and she's a good egg. At least off-line. I
> never read anything she used to post that was all that dreadful.

You can push anyone too far and they'll snap or fight back. What goes on
here is personality assassination and Internet bullying and it crosses the
line into OCD if ever I saw it. And it really detracts from any pleasure
this group has to offer.

Paul

Posted to rec.food.cooking

maxine in ri wrote:

> Nah, I've met Sheryl, and she's a good egg. At least off-line. I
> never read anything she used to post that was all that dreadful.

It's been so long, that I remember the name
but not specific issues.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Wayne Boatwright > wrote in
6.120:

> I never think of her unless someone else brings her up.

LOL!!

Q. How do you bring a baby up in the Australian outback?

A. You kick a dingo in the guts.

Sorry........ had a Lindy Chamberlain moment :-)

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

The path of a warrior never deviating,
one has to become not just a part of nature
but a force of nature,
acting in accordance with the laws of the universe.
(Getsumei No Michi, the Moonlit Path)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Wayne Boatwright > wrote in
6.120:

> On Fri 20 Jun 2008 08:39:31a, notbob told us...
>
>> On 2008-06-20, cybercat > wrote:
>>> Don't worry about it. I sent you $650 to cover what you need and a
>>> little extra for fun. You can send it back when you have it, or

not.
>>> It's been a good month. I love you.

>> (dang!.... I need to get on this woman's good side)
>>
>> nb

> She most have been working a prime corner this month!

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Biatch!!! ;-)

I love it!!

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

The path of a warrior never deviating,
one has to become not just a part of nature
but a force of nature,
acting in accordance with the laws of the universe.
(Getsumei No Michi, the Moonlit Path)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon wrote:

"cybercat" wrote:
> Don't worry about it. I sent you $650 to cover what you need and a little
> extra for fun. You ?can send it back when you have it, or not. It's been a
> good month. ? I love you.

Oh little Cyber, you're so kind hearted, I'll nevever forget you for
this and I'll forever be in your debt.

I love you too, kissypoo... muhwaaaah!
--------------------------

GM:

She's too busy to reply to you right now, Sheldon, because she's giving me
head - but I'll be sure to pass your kind message on to her...

;-D

--
Best
Greg

" I find Greg Morrow lowbrow, witless, and obnoxious. For him to claim that
we are some
kind of comedy team turns my stomach."
- "cybercat" to me on rec.food.cooking

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 19:07:13 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
> wrote:

>On Fri 20 Jun 2008 12:10:50p, Gregory Morrow told us...
>

>> Paul M. Cook wrote:

>>> Yeah really. I'll refrain from making my usual commentary because of
>>> the extreme embarrassment I recall years ago when a deeply personal
>>> email I composed was sent to a newsgroup instead of the intended email
>>> recipient.
>>>
>>> <shudder>

>> I think Sheryl Rosen wins the all - time award for Most Embarrassing
>> Private Email Sent To The Group...
>>

>Ever think that Sheryl and Cyber.... may be one and the same?

not for a nanosecond.

your pal,
blake

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 11:36:43 -0400, "cybercat" >
wrote:

>Don't worry about it. I sent you $650 to cover what you need and a little
>extra for fun. You can send it back when you have it, or not. It's been a
>good month. I love you.

you can love me for a lot less. a bargain, really.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Paul M. Cook wrote:

> "maxine in ri" > wrote in message
> > On Jun 20, 3:07 pm, Wayne Boatwright > wrote:
> >> On Fri 20 Jun 2008 12:10:50p, Gregory Morrow told us...

of

email

> >> Ever think that Sheryl and Cyber.... may be one and the same?
> >>

> > Nah, I've met Sheryl, and she's a good egg. At least off-line. I
> > never read anything she used to post that was all that dreadful.

> You can push anyone too far and they'll snap or fight back. What goes on
> here is personality assassination and Internet bullying and it crosses the
> line into OCD if ever I saw it.

Naw, thats' what makes Usenet so *fun*, Paul...

And it really detracts from any pleasure
> this group has to offer.

Easy to ignore all the bullshite if you put yer mind to it...

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 10:39:08 +1200, Miche >
wrote:

>Which would be why I do not use the same program for news and e-mail.

That's not *why*, but it's good reinforcement not to ever be tempted.

Mae West
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Wayne Boatwright wrote Sheryl Rosen:

> I never think of her unless someone else brings her up.

Which will most probably be her epitaph...

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"blake murphy" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 11:36:43 -0400, "cybercat" >
> wrote:
>
>>Don't worry about it. I sent you $650 to cover what you need and a little
>>extra for fun. You can send it back when you have it, or not. It's been a
>>good month. I love you.
>>

> you can love me for a lot less. a bargain, really.

Really. So, like, how much are we talking? And is dinner included?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 12:55:19 -0400, "cybercat" >
wrote:

>"blake murphy" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 11:36:43 -0400, "cybercat" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Don't worry about it. I sent you $650 to cover what you need and a little
>>>extra for fun. You can send it back when you have it, or not. It's been a
>>>good month. I love you.
>>>

>> you can love me for a lot less. a bargain, really.
>>

>Really. So, like, how much are we talking? And is dinner included?

these things are fairly negotiable. do you like szechuan? (i'm not
good at providing dessert, though.)

your hopeful pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"blake murphy" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 12:55:19 -0400, "cybercat" >
> wrote:
>

>>"blake murphy" > wrote in message
. ..

>>> you can love me for a lot less. a bargain, really.
>>>

>>Really. So, like, how much are we talking? And is dinner included?
>>

> these things are fairly negotiable. do you like szechuan? (i'm not
> good at providing dessert, though.)

As we say in the south, if you were any cuter I could just eat you up with a
spoon. I love Szechuan and I have a damned good idea for dessert, too.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat mewls:

> "blake murphy" > wrote in message
> > On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 12:55:19 -0400, "cybercat" >
> > wrote:
> >

> >>"blake murphy" > wrote in message
> . ..

been

> >>Really. So, like, how much are we talking? And is dinner included?
> >>

> > these things are fairly negotiable. do you like szechuan? (i'm not
> > good at providing dessert, though.)
> >

> As we say in the south, if you were any cuter I could just eat you up with

> spoon. I love Szechuan and I have a damned good idea for dessert, too.

There's a *reason* the cyberthang's nickname is "Jello Fellatio"...BEWARE,
Blake...!!!

<snicker>

:-D

--
Best
Greg

" I find Greg Morrow lowbrow, witless, and obnoxious. For him to claim that
we are some
kind of comedy team turns my stomach."
- "cybercat" to me on rec.food.cooking

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 12:42:14 -0400, "cybercat" >
wrote:

>"blake murphy" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 12:55:19 -0400, "cybercat" >
>> wrote:

>>>Really. So, like, how much are we talking? And is dinner included?
>>>

>> these things are fairly negotiable. do you like szechuan? (i'm not
>> good at providing dessert, though.)
>>

>As we say in the south, if you were any cuter I could just eat you up with a
>spoon. I love Szechuan and I have a damned good idea for dessert, too.

are you one of those fast women my mother warned me about? (don't
worry, i didn't listen.)

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 00:21:10 -0500, "Frische"
> wrote:

>cybercat mewls:
>
>> "blake murphy" > wrote in message

>> . ..

>been

>> > these things are fairly negotiable. do you like szechuan? (i'm not
>> > good at providing dessert, though.)
>> >

>> As we say in the south, if you were any cuter I could just eat you up with

>> spoon. I love Szechuan and I have a damned good idea for dessert, too.
>>

>There's a *reason* the cyberthang's nickname is "Jello Fellatio"...BEWARE,
>Blake...!!!
>
><snicker>
>
>:-D

if i ever want a critique of blow job technique, you'll be the first
person i ask.

blake

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"blake murphy" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 12:42:14 -0400, "cybercat" >
> wrote:
>

>>"blake murphy" > wrote in message
. ..

m...

>>> these things are fairly negotiable. do you like szechuan? (i'm not
>>> good at providing dessert, though.)
>>>

>>As we say in the south, if you were any cuter I could just eat you up with
>>spoon. I love Szechuan and I have a damned good idea for dessert, too.
>>

> are you one of those fast women my mother warned me about?

I can't be that fast, I'm not sitting on your lap, am I?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"blake murphy" > wrote in

>>> spoon. I love Szechuan and I have a damned good idea for dessert, too.
>>>

>>There's a *reason* the cyberthang's nickname is "Jello Fellatio"...BEWARE,
>>Blake...!!!
>>
>><snicker>
>>
>>:-D

> if i ever want a critique of blow job technique, you'll be the first
> person i ask.

I was thinking cheesecake but what the hell. I love a challenge.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 16:31:13 -0400, "cybercat" >
wrote:

>"blake murphy" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 12:42:14 -0400, "cybercat" >
>> wrote:

om...

>>>As we say in the south, if you were any cuter I could just eat you up with
>>>spoon. I love Szechuan and I have a damned good idea for dessert, too.
>>>

>> are you one of those fast women my mother warned me about?

>I can't be that fast, I'm not sitting on your lap, am I?

not yet.

your pal,
blake

Honey Julie Bove Diabetic 24 23-06-2009 03:16 AM
How do you like your honey?- Honey Bars recipe Julia Altshuler General Cooking 0 30-01-2008 03:42 PM
Honey!....Is there a Use By Date for Honey?... Bigbazza[_7_] General Cooking 2 02-01-2008 01:22 PM
Jan: Church's Honey Biscuits with Honey Butter Duckie ® Recipes 0 13-05-2004 01:24 PM
Honey vias Vegan 6 09-01-2004 03:05 AM