FoodBanter.com

-   -   That LA Times marble cake (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/157006-la-times-marble-cake.html)

Melba's Jammin' 13-06-2008 06:31 PM

That LA Times marble cake

I put a couple pics on alt.binaries.food.
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
Huffy and Bubbles Do France: http://www.jamlady.eboard.com

ChattyCathy 13-06-2008 06:39 PM

That LA Times marble cake

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 12:31:30 -0500, Melba's Jammin' wrote:

> I put a couple pics on alt.binaries.food.

<Cathy looks at the pics on a.b.f.>

It'll do, Barb. I'm hosting a party for 60 people next week, so make sure
it arrives here on time. Oh, and don't forget to wrap it carefully before
you pay for the shipping...

;-)

Joking aside, looks wonderful.

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

Egg tastes better when it's not on your face...

PeterLucas[_5_] 14-06-2008 12:30 AM

That LA Times marble cake

Melba's Jammin' > wrote in news:barbschaller-
:

> I put a couple pics on alt.binaries.food.

Hmmmmmmmmm, got the two followups, but not the pics.

Maybe there's a kink in the line stopping the pics from coming thru'?

I'll give it a day and see what happens.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

The path of a warrior never deviating,
one has to become not just a part of nature
but a force of nature,
acting in accordance with the laws of the universe.
(Getsumei No Michi, the Moonlit Path)

[email protected] 14-06-2008 08:40 PM

That LA Times marble cake

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 12:31:30 -0500, Melba's Jammin'
> wrote:

>I put a couple pics on alt.binaries.food.

Looks pretty darned good go me.

koko
---
http://www.kokoscorner.typepad.com
updated 6/1
"There is no love more sincere than the love of food"
George Bernard Shaw