FoodBanter.com

-   -   A Publication For Food Professionals (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/156976-publication-food-professionals.html)

dejablues 13-06-2008 03:21 AM

A Publication For Food Professionals

www.gourmetretailer.com

I get this magazine at work. It's free if you meet the qualifications.. The
articles are very informative, the ads are cool, and there are even a few
recipes in each issue. It covers gadgets and cooking equipment as well as
fod products.
.. If you're in the food business, and want to get this magazine free, go
there.

Sqwertz 13-06-2008 03:30 AM

dejablues > wrote:

> www.gourmetretailer.com
>
> I get this magazine at work. It's free if you meet the qualifications.. The
> articles are very informative, the ads are cool, and there are even a few
> recipes in each issue. It covers gadgets and cooking equipment as well as
> fod products.
> . If you're in the food business, and want to get this magazine free, go
> there.

I wouldn't mind getting a few more of those trade magazines. Heck,
I get enough free mags at my non-food workplace, I should be able to
get some for entertainment/weekends.

-sw

Arri London 14-06-2008 02:14 AM

dejablues wrote:

> www.gourmetretailer.com
>
> I get this magazine at work. It's free if you meet the qualifications.. The
> articles are very informative, the ads are cool, and there are even a few
> recipes in each issue. It covers gadgets and cooking equipment as well as
> fod products.
> . If you're in the food business, and want to get this magazine free, go
> there.

Couldn't find where to subscribe to the print edition. Got any ideas?

PickyJaz 14-06-2008 04:25 AM

On Jun 13, 6:14*pm, Arri London > wrote:
> dejablues wrote:
>
> >www.gourmetretailer.com

> Couldn't find where to subscribe to the print edition. Got any ideas?

There is a link at the top of pages past the beginning one. I clicked
on Kitchenware and a few other places, the link to (I think it is
called) eGourmet Newsletter is there at the center top, taking you to
the free subscription form.
...Picks

Arri London 15-06-2008 04:27 AM

PickyJaz wrote:

> On Jun 13, 6:14 pm, Arri London > wrote:
> > dejablues wrote:
> >
> > >www.gourmetretailer.com

> > Couldn't find where to subscribe to the print edition. Got any ideas?

> There is a link at the top of pages past the beginning one. I clicked
> on Kitchenware and a few other places, the link to (I think it is
> called) eGourmet Newsletter is there at the center top, taking you to
> the free subscription form.
> ...Picks

Ah OK. TY Will take another look.