Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default pies

So I opened my mouth and said I'll bring a pie, last night at work.

A dreamsicle pie takes less time to make than it takes to shop for the
ingredients. So bright and early 8AM (after being up till 2) I stagger to
the store. I get the stuff required and make the pie. This causes me to
wake up fully and I decide to roast a spatchcocked chicken so into the oven
that goes. This leads to thoughts of lunch and a salad ...so another trip
to the store...Salad nearly made...Damn no cukes or shredded cheese and my
supply of sliced almonds is dangerously low so another trip to the store is
required...The clerks were starting to laff at me.

--

The house of the burning beet-Alan

A man in line at the bank kept falling over...when he got to a teller he
asked for his balance.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080528-0, 05/28/2008
Tested on: 5/28/2008 10:58:01 AM

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"hahabogus" > wrote in message
> So I opened my mouth and said I'll bring a pie, last night at work.
>
> A dreamsicle pie takes less time to make than it takes to shop for the
> ingredients. So bright and early 8AM (after being up till 2) I stagger to
> the store. I get the stuff required and make the pie. This causes me to
> wake up fully and I decide to roast a spatchcocked chicken so into the
> oven
> that goes. This leads to thoughts of lunch and a salad ...so another trip
> to the store...Salad nearly made...Damn no cukes or shredded cheese and my
> supply of sliced almonds is dangerously low so another trip to the store
> is
> required...The clerks were starting to laff at me.

I'm not laffing I swear. Holding my breath in an effort not to explode yes.

I hope that all the dishes were worth the price of gas

Cindi

> --
>
> The house of the burning beet-Alan
>
> A man in line at the bank kept falling over...when he got to a teller he
> asked for his balance.
>

> ---
> Virus Database (VPS): 080528-0, 05/28/2008
> Tested on: 5/28/2008 10:58:01 AM

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"HappyMamaTo3" > wrote in
:

> "hahabogus" > wrote in message
>> So I opened my mouth and said I'll bring a pie, last night at work.
>>
>> A dreamsicle pie takes less time to make than it takes to shop for
>> the ingredients. So bright and early 8AM (after being up till 2) I
>> stagger to the store. I get the stuff required and make the pie. This
>> causes me to wake up fully and I decide to roast a spatchcocked
>> chicken so into the oven
>> that goes. This leads to thoughts of lunch and a salad ...so another
>> trip to the store...Salad nearly made...Damn no cukes or shredded
>> cheese and my supply of sliced almonds is dangerously low so another
>> trip to the store is
>> required...The clerks were starting to laff at me.

> I'm not laffing I swear. Holding my breath in an effort not to explode
> yes.
>
> I hope that all the dishes were worth the price of gas
>
> Cindi
>

>> --
>>
>> The house of the burning beet-Alan
>>
>> A man in line at the bank kept falling over...when he got to a teller
>> he asked for his balance.

I don't get gas until after supper (burp!)...the store is approx 400 to
500 ft (6 house lots and a parking lot, a block and 1/2) from my house
and I walk...unless I'm getting a mess of stuff (more than 4 heavy bags
full).

--

The house of the burning beet-Alan

A man in line at the bank kept falling over...when he got to a teller he
asked for his balance.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080528-0, 05/28/2008
Tested on: 5/28/2008 11:28:46 AM

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 28, 8:54*am, hahabogus > wrote:
> So I opened my mouth and said I'll bring a pie, last night at work.
>
> A dreamsicle pie takes less time to make than it takes to shop for the
> ingredients. So bright and early 8AM (after being up till 2) I stagger to
> the store. I get the stuff required and make the pie. This causes me to
> wake up fully and I decide to roast a spatchcocked chicken so into the oven
> that goes. This leads to thoughts of lunch and a salad ...so another trip
> to the store...Salad nearly made...Damn no cukes or shredded cheese and my
> supply of sliced almonds is dangerously low so another trip to the store is
> required...The clerks were starting to laff at me.
>
> --
>
> The house of the burning beet-Alan
>
> A man in line at the bank kept falling over...when he got to a teller he
> asked for his balance.
>
> ---
> Virus Database (VPS): 080528-0, 05/28/2008
> Tested on: 5/28/2008 10:58:01 AM
> avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2008 ALWIL Software.http://www.avast.com

Dreamsicle Pie? Recipe, please??

Pot pies KenK General Cooking 217 24-11-2015 08:59 PM
Pies Serious Sid Baking 0 27-01-2010 09:24 AM
Pies [email protected] General Cooking 7 30-01-2008 11:14 AM
Mm, pies [email protected] Vegetarian cooking 0 24-11-2006 10:51 PM
Cow Pies Glasshousejohn Recipes (moderated) 0 06-03-2006 12:49 PM