Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT aluminum foil/plastic wrap

"Ophelia" > wrote in message
> cybercat wrote:

>>> ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww(((((((((((

>> And we started out on such a sunny note!

> On a bank holiday too!!

Yet here we sit, slaves to the computer!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat wrote:
> "Ophelia" > wrote in message
>> cybercat wrote:

>>> And we started out on such a sunny note!

>> On a bank holiday too!!

> Yet here we sit, slaves to the computer!

heh you speak for yoursef sugar plum) We are up at the house and have had
a good weekend. We are off down tomorrow early and will have a good day
before David has to work on Tuesday) I will get that (you know what) off
to you next week

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat wrote:

> "Ophelia" > wrote in message
> > cybercat wrote:

> >> I love men. *Sigh* That's my point.

> > *titter*

> It's true. Men and tool boxes. Power tools. The fact that every man I have
> ever known would clean up a storm with anything that has a trigger, but

balk
> at the bucket and mop. Knowing the full name of every actress with a nice
> rack, but failing to recognize the FACE of any one of them when they are
> starring in something new.
>
> That funny, almost embarrassed look they get when just finished dressing

for
> a fancy event, all trussed up in a suit with a somber expression and

little
> bits of tissue stuck where they cut themselves. Smelling of aftershave.
>
> The sweet, foreign scent of engine grease that clings when they've been
> screwing up, err, I mean working on the car.
>
> The hair on their frecked forearms. The cowlicks on their pointy little
> heads.
>
> They have their bad points, as we all do, but on the whole, men are my
> heart's delight.

<blush>

;--D

--
Best
Greg

" I find Greg Morrow lowbrow, witless, and obnoxious. For him to claim that
we are some
kind of comedy team turns my stomach."
- "cybercat" to me on rec.food.cooking

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Fred/Libby Barclay wrote:
> I just learned this on another group and thought all you foodies would
> be interested if you don't already know...I didn't.
>
> Do you know that aluminum foil and plastic wrap have little push-in tabs
> on the end of the box to keep the roll in the box?
> I don't know how long they've been there, but you would think they would
> have been on some of their endless commercials before now. I have
> called those rolls and their boxes ugly names for years.
>
> Who knew?
>
> Libby

Yeah, I've seen them and tried to use them but the
rolls don't roll smoothly when you do so - they tend
to get sort of hung up on them - I don't bother with
them.

Kate
--
Kate Connally
Until you bite their heads off.”

gold aluminum foil? Mad Scientist Jr General Cooking 5 05-01-2007 08:55 PM
Disappearing Aluminum Foil Barbecue 4 02-08-2004 01:22 AM
ALUMINUM EGGS (FOIL BREAKFAST) Duckie ® Recipes 0 05-02-2004 02:37 PM
aluminum foil Don Saklad Historic 7 26-10-2003 04:19 AM
aluminum foil Don Saklad Cooking Equipment 4 24-10-2003 01:49 AM