FoodBanter.com

-   -   how to make the best gluten free falafel in the world!!! (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/155908-how-make-best-gluten.html)

[email protected] 20-05-2008 07:35 PM

how to make the best gluten free falafel in the world!!!

my father makes the best falafel in the world, check out my hub for
the Recipe.
you can make it gluten free or not depends on you.

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-make-falafel

Miche[_3_] 20-05-2008 09:10 PM

how to make the best gluten free falafel in the world!!!

In article
wrote:

> my father makes the best falafel in the world, check out my hub for
> the Recipe.
> you can make it gluten free or not depends on you.

Properly-made falafel is naturally gluten-free.

Miche

--
Electricians do it in three phases

Sqwertz 20-05-2008 09:25 PM

how to make the best gluten free falafel in the world!!!

> wrote:

> my father makes the best falafel in the world, check out my hub for
> the Recipe.
> you can make it gluten free or not depends on you.
>
> http://hubpages.com/hub....

What's glutinous about chick peas and corn starch?

-sw