FoodBanter.com

-   -   Simple, Healthy, Cheap and Delicious (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/154770-simple-healthy-cheap-delicious.html)

cybercat 28-04-2008 10:56 PM

Simple, Healthy, Cheap and Delicious

Angel hair pasta tossed in butter in which several cloves of crushed and
diced garlic have been lightly sauteed, then liberally sprinkled with
Parmsean and Romano cheese, salted and peppered.

Leaf spinach, also buttered, on the side.

Mmm.

Gregory Morrow[_2_] 28-04-2008 11:37 PM

cyberPORN wrote:

> Angel hair pasta tossed in butter in which several cloves of crushed and
> diced garlic have been lightly sauteed, then liberally sprinkled with
> Parmsean and Romano cheese, salted and peppered.
>
> Leaf spinach, also buttered, on the side.
>
> Mmm.

Jeez, when I saw the subject line I thought it was a solicitation for
prostitution...

--
Best
Greg