Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default 18" or 19" Electric Range Sought

sf wrote:

> I've seen integrated units that are burners, a sink and an
> undercounter refrigerator. Why is this so hard? It's NYC for crying
> out loud! They have lots of small living spaces there. Where there's
> a need, there are merchants who cater to it.

ooooh.. I just heard a word that describes this sort of kitchen set up
when in NYC....I heard it on HGTV (Small Spaces Big STyle??) and they
showed an efficiency apartment. Was it a "Porters Kitchen" or something..?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:

> Whoa lady! I retaliate when I am attacked! If you don't like that then
> tell them to leave me alone, otherwise, YOU STFU!!!

I don't recall anyone bringing your name into this fray. You injected
yourself by jumping onto the slam Sheldon yet again bandwagon.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Goomba38 wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:
>
>> LOL Goomba, I agree with you! I must ask, though, why don't you
>> filter OT posts if you despise them so much? <G>

> Which part of this original thread was OT that it warranted a filter?
> For christsake, it was a stove (sort of kitchen-y, y'know?) But the
> instant way some folks start slinging shit gets really, REALLY old.

No, no, no, I didn't type clearly. I didn't mean this thread was OT. Just
saying, you despise OT threads but seem to reply to them frequently.

I agree about the constant name-calling and other crap (and yes, I admit I'm
guilty). It's like I said to Greg, if "cybercat" posts something directed
towards or referring to me I'd rather he not quote it. I wouldn't see that
particular bit of sewage if he wasn't hell bent on replying to everything
she posts.

The OP could have done any number of things, like contact the mfg of the
stove to see if they had a smaller model. I lived in an older (circa
1920's) apartment building. The small 19" stove I had was gas but I'm
pretty sure they can be found in electric. Lots of small apartments,
particularly "studio" apartments, require smaller stoves.

OB Breakfast: soft boiled eggs & wheat toast

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Goomba38 wrote:
> Ophelia wrote:
>

>> Whoa lady! I retaliate when I am attacked! If you don't like that
>> then tell them to leave me alone, otherwise, YOU STFU!!!
>>

> I don't recall anyone bringing your name into this fray. You injected
> yourself by jumping onto the slam Sheldon yet again bandwagon.

"Ophelia is just as mean", you said.

But yeah, if people don't like what Sheldon (or anyone, for that matter)
posts there's no law forcing anyone to read it.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 13:28:16 -0400, "cshenk" > wrote:
>
>> "sf" wrote
>> cshenk" wrote:
>>
>> I'll add if you can read Japanese, you'll find more of them easily.
>> An 18 inch stove there is considered a big one. It's western-think
>> to assume everyone has a stove (with oven).
>>

> If he wanted a skinny cooktop, he could look at one or two burner
> drop-in units.... he's just trolling. Sheldon has already pointed
> that out.
>
> I've seen integrated units that are burners, a sink and an
> undercounter refrigerator. Why is this so hard? It's NYC for crying
> out loud! They have lots of small living spaces there. Where there's
> a need, there are merchants who cater to it.

John and I stayed at a place in Illinois that had an arrangement exactly
like that! It was rather cute

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:
> Goomba38 wrote:
>> jmcquown wrote:
>>
>>> LOL Goomba, I agree with you! I must ask, though, why don't you
>>> filter OT posts if you despise them so much? <G>

>> Which part of this original thread was OT that it warranted a filter?
>> For christsake, it was a stove (sort of kitchen-y, y'know?) But the
>> instant way some folks start slinging shit gets really, REALLY old.
>>

> No, no, no, I didn't type clearly. I didn't mean this thread was OT.
> Just saying, you despise OT threads but seem to reply to them frequently.

I certainly do despise it when people introduce known OT threads. Not
when a thread drifts into off topic-land. It always amazes me how they
seem to imagine what *they* have to say is somehow worth reading (rarely
is) and why they imagine it is appropriate to a cooking/food group?

> I agree about the constant name-calling and other crap (and yes, I admit
> I'm guilty). It's like I said to Greg, if "cybercat" posts something
> directed towards or referring to me I'd rather he not quote it. I
> wouldn't see that particular bit of sewage if he wasn't hell bent on
> replying to everything she posts.

No one can honestly be expected to keep track of others preferences.

Posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking

Lou Decruss wrote:
> Sheldon wrote:
>
> >And RV units will be built for propane and probably
> > can't be converted to natural gas.

> Why not? �Because you don't know how (to)?

Has nothing to do knowing how... not all gas appliances are designed
to be converted... of course there'll always be some moron like you
who'll jury rig something that'll probably cause excess carbon
monixide and/or an explosion.

And speaking of knowing how (to), you don't write English properly...
that's how I immediately knew that you're an uneducated pompous fool.
We don't need to worry about converting gas with you, Lou... the same
gas that comes out of your ass comes out of your mouth.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 19, 9:23�am, "jmcquown" > wrote:
> sf wrote:
> > On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 13:28:16 -0400, "cshenk" > wrote:

> >> "sf" wrote
> >> cshenk" wrote:

> >> I'll add if you can read Japanese, you'll find more of them easily.
> >> An 18 inch stove there is considered a big one. �It's western-think
> >> to assume everyone has a stove (with oven).

> > If he wanted a skinny cooktop, he could look at one or two burner
> > drop-in units.... he's just trolling. �Sheldon has already pointed
> > that out.

> > I've seen integrated units that are burners, a sink and an
> > undercounter refrigerator. �Why is this so hard? �It's NYC for crying
> > out loud! �They have lots of small living spaces there. �Where there's
> > a need, there are merchants who cater to it.

> John and I stayed at a place in Illinois that had an arrangement exactly
> like that! �It was rather cute

A lot of company work stations have those units.

Many companys manufactures those units: http://tinyurl.com/653fob

http://www.ajmadison.com/phpdocs/ajt...kyFQo dv0Aw4Q

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 09:15:39 -0400, "jmcquown" >
wrote:

>Goomba38 wrote:
>> jmcquown wrote:
>>
>>> LOL Goomba, I agree with you! I must ask, though, why don't you
>>> filter OT posts if you despise them so much? <G>

>> Which part of this original thread was OT that it warranted a filter?
>> For christsake, it was a stove (sort of kitchen-y, y'know?) But the
>> instant way some folks start slinging shit gets really, REALLY old.
>>

>No, no, no, I didn't type clearly. I didn't mean this thread was OT. Just
>saying, you despise OT threads but seem to reply to them frequently.
>
>I agree about the constant name-calling and other crap (and yes, I admit I'm
>guilty). It's like I said to Greg, if "cybercat" posts something directed
>towards or referring to me I'd rather he not quote it. I wouldn't see that
>particular bit of sewage if he wasn't hell bent on replying to everything
>she posts.

With my newsreader I can ignore a given poster and all replies to
them. I probably miss a few messages that I might otherwise read, but
I doubt if it is very many.
--
Susan N.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Goomba38 wrote:
> Ophelia wrote:
>

>> Whoa lady! I retaliate when I am attacked! If you don't like that
>> then tell them to leave me alone, otherwise, YOU STFU!!!
>>

> I don't recall anyone bringing your name into this fray. You injected
> yourself by jumping onto the slam Sheldon yet again bandwagon.

"Ophelia is just as mean,....................."

BTW who put stripes on your shoulder? If you re read, you will see that I
had no part of the last altercation. I will say it again.... YOU STFU!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Goomba38 wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:
>> Goomba38 wrote:

>>> Which part of this original thread was OT that it warranted a
>>> filter? For christsake, it was a stove (sort of kitchen-y, y'know?)
>>> But the instant way some folks start slinging shit gets really,
>>> REALLY old.

>> No, no, no, I didn't type clearly. I didn't mean this thread was OT.
>> Just saying, you despise OT threads but seem to reply to them
>> frequently.

> I certainly do despise it when people introduce known OT threads. Not
> when a thread drifts into off topic-land. It always amazes me how they
> seem to imagine what *they* have to say is somehow worth reading
> (rarely is) and why they imagine it is appropriate to a cooking/food
> group?
>> I agree about the constant name-calling and other crap (and yes, I
>> admit I'm guilty). It's like I said to Greg, if "cybercat" posts
>> something directed towards or referring to me I'd rather he not
>> quote it. I wouldn't see that particular bit of sewage if he wasn't
>> hell bent on replying to everything she posts.

> No one can honestly be expected to keep track of others preferences.

OH really!!! LOL

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat 19 Apr 2008 06:36:22a, Goomba38 told us...

> I certainly do despise it when people introduce known OT threads. Not
> when a thread drifts into off topic-land. It always amazes me how they
> seem to imagine what *they* have to say is somehow worth reading (rarely
> is) and why they imagine it is appropriate to a cooking/food group?

I despise it when totally on-topic threads drift off into off-topic
discourses that last for days, particularly when it becomes just bantering
or bitching back and forth between a couple of people. At least something
that is posted with a subject including "OT" can be avoided if the reader
isn't interested in the topic.

Like it or not, for both good and bad reasons, this is not a moderated
group and people can post whatever the hell they please, as you have so
often done with your complaints about others here, including me. I have
also been guilty of that.

You and I both know the posters here that we like to read, as well as those
that we would clearly rather avoid. I have kill filed all those that I
truly loath (it's not a long list), but when I see something they've
written about me and quoted by someone else, I've no intention of keeping
silent. E.g., if you were in a room full of people and overheard an
insulting conversation about you, would you not respond or retaliate? It's
not much different here, and it's human nature to defend oneself.

Specifically, as far as Sheldon goes, he has *never* failed to insult me,
regardless of what I've posted over the years. When I read anything that
anyone else has written negatively about him, I am compelled to chime in.

I don't know what Sheldon's problem is, but I suspect that he is
legitimately SMI. Constant unwarranted attacks against many posters here
clearly do not represent normal behavior, nor does his pathological lying.
In a word, it is unacceptable at any level. At one time he had many
"supporters" here (God only knows why), but that list seems to be dwindling
as he also attacks those supporters one by one. It's like having one
neighbor on your street that almost everyone else finds intolerable or
outright hates. Unfortunately, there's no way to force them to move out.
In that case, creative avoidance is usually the best solution, but it
sometimes can and does become confrontational.

Your comments and suggestions will never "cure" the maladies of this group
so why keep trying? Ignore or avoid what you don't like. If it's a
personal attack on you, then react in any way you feel necessary.

I generally enjoy discourses with you, Goomba, either on or off topic, but
if you don't like what I post, then don't read it. However, I would regret
losing the opportunity of having discussions with you.

I "think" I am generally well regarded on this group (I could be wrong),
but there are some things I will not tolerate and I will react to,
regardless of what anyone else has to say about it.

Peace (I hope)!

--
Wayne Boatwright
Saturday, 04(IV)/19(XIX)/08(MMVIII)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 20:04:57 +0100, Janet Baraclough
> wrote:

>The message >
>from "cshenk" > contains these words:
>
>> "Sheldon" wrote

>> > And RV stoves will be rigged for propane and most
>> >likely not adaptable for natural gas because no one will have natural
>> >gas in an RV. But NYC has natural gas throughout by default, awdn I
>> >seriouly doubt the NYC fire codes will permit propane indoors.

>> You look very foolish due to not checking the links. These are electric
>> units.\

> Poor old Sheldon. It's sad, really. We should all knit squares to
>make him a security blanket.
>
> Janet

i'd rather make a pillow to press down over his face.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 15:37:10 -0400, Goomba38 >
wrote:

>Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>> On Fri 18 Apr 2008 12:04:57p, Janet Baraclough told us...
>>
>>> The message >
>>> from "cshenk" > contains these words:

>>> Poor old Sheldon. It's sad, really. We should all knit squares to
>>> make him a security blanket.
>>>
>>> Janet
>>>

>> We should knit his mouth shut.
>>

>Jeesus, wouldchall just STFU? You complain about Sheldon sometimes for
>no reason at all. Not to be confused with the valid times people debate
>what he says. Just consider the source. We can all list our complaints
>about others here- Cshenk can't post without bringing up yet again her
>years in Japan or that she's ignorant that the dollar sign goes before
>the amount in English. You, Wayne, have a bad habit of failing to trim
>up posts. Cybercat is a shrewish poster who only lives to stir up shit
>and be ugly. She adds nothing of value to 90% of the discussions she
>posts. Ophelia is just as mean, but then they have this mutual support
>society so someone is reading each other. Too many others just killfile
>'em both.
>It just is getting REALLY, REALLY old to hear the non-stop insult fest.
>
>Have at it. I'm sure I'll hear it my way.... feh.

when i pass by the barrel full of fish i can't help shooting. it's a
moral failing, i know.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 20:19:44 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
> wrote:

>On Fri 18 Apr 2008 12:37:10p, Goomba38 told us...
>
>> Jeesus, wouldchall just STFU? You complain about Sheldon sometimes for
>> no reason at all. Not to be confused with the valid times people debate
>> what he says. Just consider the source. We can all list our complaints
>> about others here- Cshenk can't post without bringing up yet again her
>> years in Japan or that she's ignorant that the dollar sign goes before
>> the amount in English. You, Wayne, have a bad habit of failing to trim
>> up posts. Cybercat is a shrewish poster who only lives to stir up shit
>> and be ugly. She adds nothing of value to 90% of the discussions she
>> posts. Ophelia is just as mean, but then they have this mutual support
>> society so someone is reading each other. Too many others just killfile
>> 'em both.
>> It just is getting REALLY, REALLY old to hear the non-stop insult fest.
>>
>> Have at it. I'm sure I'll hear it my way.... feh.
>>

>And, you, I suppose are the "perfect" poster, Goomba? No one is without
>fault.

let he who is without sin cast the first scone.

your pal,
blake

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 22:48:21 +0100, Janet Baraclough
> wrote:

>The message >
>from Goomba38 > contains these words:
>
>> Jeesus, wouldchall just STFU? You complain about Sheldon sometimes for
>> no reason at all. Not to be confused with the valid times people debate
>> what he says.

> Give over; Sheldon dishes it out indiscriminately to people having a
>normal non-confrontational discussion, and he also does his best to
>disrupt such conversations with fake "facts" and nonsense. He richly
>deserves being poked back down into the dingy burrow he crawled out of.
>
> Janet.

granted, i have him killfiled and have for some time. but i never see
him quoted as saying anything remotely worthwhile. if i want ethnic
slurs, there are many other sources, far more elegantly put.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat 19 Apr 2008 10:21:37a, blake murphy told us...

> On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 20:19:44 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
> > wrote:
>
>>On Fri 18 Apr 2008 12:37:10p, Goomba38 told us...
>>
>>> Jeesus, wouldchall just STFU? You complain about Sheldon sometimes for
>>> no reason at all. Not to be confused with the valid times people debate
>>> what he says. Just consider the source. We can all list our complaints
>>> about others here- Cshenk can't post without bringing up yet again her
>>> years in Japan or that she's ignorant that the dollar sign goes before
>>> the amount in English. You, Wayne, have a bad habit of failing to trim
>>> up posts. Cybercat is a shrewish poster who only lives to stir up shit
>>> and be ugly. She adds nothing of value to 90% of the discussions she
>>> posts. Ophelia is just as mean, but then they have this mutual support
>>> society so someone is reading each other. Too many others just killfile
>>> 'em both.
>>> It just is getting REALLY, REALLY old to hear the non-stop insult fest.
>>>
>>> Have at it. I'm sure I'll hear it my way.... feh.
>>>

>>And, you, I suppose are the "perfect" poster, Goomba? No one is without
>>fault.

> let he who is without sin cast the first scone.
>
> your pal,
> blake

Love it!

--
Wayne Boatwright
Saturday, 04(IV)/19(XIX)/08(MMVIII)
Countdown till Memorial Day
5wks 1dys 13hrs 15mins
I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat 19 Apr 2008 10:15:27a, blake murphy told us...

> On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 20:04:57 +0100, Janet Baraclough
> > wrote:
>
>>The message >
>>from "cshenk" > contains these words:
>>
>>> "Sheldon" wrote

>>> You look very foolish due to not checking the links. These are

electric
>>> units.\

>> Poor old Sheldon. It's sad, really. We should all knit squares to
>>make him a security blanket.
>>
>> Janet

> i'd rather make a pillow to press down over his face.
>
> your pal,
> blake

Much to gentle, Blake. I'd sooner see the gas chamber or the electric
chair, and I would like to watch. Lethal injection is too easy.

--
Wayne Boatwright
Saturday, 04(IV)/19(XIX)/08(MMVIII)
Countdown till Memorial Day
5wks 1dys 13hrs 15mins
I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

blake murphy wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 20:19:44 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
> > wrote:
>
>> On Fri 18 Apr 2008 12:37:10p, Goomba38 told us...
>>
>>> Jeesus, wouldchall just STFU? You complain about Sheldon sometimes
>>> for no reason at all. Not to be confused with the valid times
>>> people debate what he says. Just consider the source. We can all
>>> list our complaints about others here- Cshenk can't post without
>>> bringing up yet again her years in Japan or that she's ignorant
>>> that the dollar sign goes before the amount in English. You, Wayne,
>>> have a bad habit of failing to trim up posts. Cybercat is a
>>> shrewish poster who only lives to stir up shit and be ugly. She
>>> adds nothing of value to 90% of the discussions she posts. Ophelia
>>> is just as mean, but then they have this mutual support society so
>>> someone is reading each other. Too many others just killfile 'em
>>> both.
>>> It just is getting REALLY, REALLY old to hear the non-stop insult
>>> fest.
>>>
>>> Have at it. I'm sure I'll hear it my way.... feh.
>>>

>> And, you, I suppose are the "perfect" poster, Goomba? No one is
>> without fault.

> let he who is without sin cast the first scone.

Oh nice one blake)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat 19 Apr 2008 11:17:34a, Ophelia told us...

> blake murphy wrote:
>> On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 20:19:44 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> On Fri 18 Apr 2008 12:37:10p, Goomba38 told us...

>>> And, you, I suppose are the "perfect" poster, Goomba? No one is
>>> without fault.

>> let he who is without sin cast the first scone.

> Oh nice one blake)))))))))))))))))))))))))

I like scones with fruit in them. Maybe I could catch one?

--
Wayne Boatwright
Saturday, 04(IV)/19(XIX)/08(MMVIII)
Countdown till Memorial Day
5wks 1dys 12hrs
I know it all. I just can't remember
it all at once.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 06:44:33 -0700 (PDT), Sheldon >
wrote:

>Lou Decruss wrote:
>> Sheldon wrote:
>>
>> >And RV units will be built for propane and probably
>> > can't be converted to natural gas.

>> Why not? ?Because you don't know how (to)?

>Has nothing to do knowing how... not all gas appliances are designed
>to be converted... of course there'll always be some moron like you
>who'll jury rig something that'll probably cause excess carbon
>monixide and/or an explosion.

The appliance doesn't give a rats ass what it's burning as long as the
orifice has been changed.

>And speaking of knowing how (to), you don't write English properly...
>that's how I immediately knew that you're an uneducated pompous fool.
>We don't need to worry about converting gas with you, Lou... the same
>gas that comes out of your ass comes out of your mouth.

In other words you don't know what else to say so you turn juvenile.
And all the ignorant bitching you do about cross posting you're doing
it. You really are a piece of work.

Lou
Posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 05:53:24 -0700 (PDT), Sheldon >
wrote:

>On Apr 18, 9:59?pm, Lou Decruss > wrote:
>> On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 11:08:15 -0700 (PDT), Sheldon >
>> wrote:
>>

>> >You didn't read what I wrote. ?RV stoves may be fine in some backwater
>> >burg but not NYC. ?And RV stoves will be rigged for propane and most
>> >likely not adaptable for natural gas because no one will have natural
>> >gas in an RV. ?But NYC has natural gas throughout by default, awdn I
>> >seriouly doubt the NYC fire codes will permit propane indoors.

>> "rigging" a stove in ANY situation is pretty silly, but it can be
>> done. ?The propane is not the problem or you wouldn't have a tank in
>> your backyard. ?

>I don't live in NYC. The codes are far more strict in NYC.

I'm well aware of where you live Shemp. I read this group. Are you
saying propane becomes dangerous only on NYC?

Lou

Posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking

Lou Decruss wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 05:53:24 -0700 (PDT), Sheldon >
> wrote:
>
>> On Apr 18, 9:59?pm, Lou Decruss > wrote:

>>> "rigging" a stove in ANY situation is pretty silly, but it can be
>>> done. ?The propane is not the problem or you wouldn't have a tank in
>>> your backyard. ?

>> I don't live in NYC. The codes are far more strict in NYC.

> I'm well aware of where you live Shemp. I read this group. Are you
> saying propane becomes dangerous only on NYC?

I think what he is saying is that he doesn't know that any gas appliance
with removable jets can be converted from propane to natural gas (or the
other way) with complete safety.

Matthew

--
"All you need to start an asylum is an empty room and the right kind of
people". Alexander Bullock ("My Man Godfrey" 1936):
Posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking

On Apr 19, 6:59�pm, Lou Decruss > wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 05:53:24 -0700 (PDT), Sheldon >
> wrote:
>

> >On Apr 18, 9:59?pm, Lou Decruss > wrote:

> >> "rigging" a stove in ANY situation is pretty silly, but it can be
> >> done. ?The propane is not the problem or you wouldn't have a tank in
> >> your backyard. ?

> >I don't live in NYC. �The codes are far more strict in NYC.

> I'm well aware of where you live Shemp. �I read this group. �Are you
> saying propane becomes dangerous only on NYC?

Any densely populated city... oh' dence one.

And that would be *in* NYC.

Posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 19:02:58 -0400, "Matthew L. Martin"
> wrote:

>Lou Decruss wrote:
>> On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 05:53:24 -0700 (PDT), Sheldon >
>> wrote:

>>> I don't live in NYC. The codes are far more strict in NYC.

>> I'm well aware of where you live Shemp. I read this group. Are you
>> saying propane becomes dangerous only on NYC?

>I think what he is saying is that he doesn't know that any gas appliance
>with removable jets can be converted from propane to natural gas (or the
>other way) with complete safety.

He's known for yappin about things he knows nothing about.

Lou

Posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 16:04:17 -0700 (PDT), Sheldon >
wrote:

>On Apr 19, 6:59?pm, Lou Decruss > wrote:
>> On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 05:53:24 -0700 (PDT), Sheldon >
>> wrote:

>> >I don't live in NYC. ?The codes are far more strict in NYC.

>> I'm well aware of where you live Shemp. ?I read this group. ?Are you
>> saying propane becomes dangerous only on NYC?

>Any densely populated city... oh' dence one.
>
>And that would be *in* NYC.

That woooosh you hear above isn't the wind.

Lou

Posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking

Sheldon wrote:
> On Apr 18, 9:59�pm, Lou Decruss > wrote:
>> On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 11:08:15 -0700 (PDT), Sheldon >
>> wrote:
>>

>>> You didn't read what I wrote. �RV stoves may be fine in some backwater
>>> burg but not NYC. �And RV stoves will be rigged for propane and most
>>> likely not adaptable for natural gas because no one will have natural
>>> gas in an RV. �But NYC has natural gas throughout by default, awdn I
>>> seriouly doubt the NYC fire codes will permit propane indoors.

>> "rigging" a stove in ANY situation is pretty silly, but it can be
>> done. �The propane is not the problem or you wouldn't have a tank in
>> your backyard. �

> I don't live in NYC. The codes are far more strict in NYC.

Right. Six cats would get you a rubber room.