Old 18-04-2008, 06:58 AM posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking

Default 18" or 19" Electric Range Sought

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 13:59:46 -0700 (PDT), Sheldon
wrote:

Agent_Cooze wrote:
Lou Decruss wrote:

It didn't [take] you long to figure her out.

Fat & frustrated most likely...

I seriously doubt that.

What kind of Noo Yawker has to ask on a Newsgroup about where to
acquire a stoopid widdle toys r us stove... a most STOOPID Noo
Yawker... have you no shame, like there ain't any friggin' appliance
stores in all them five boros... if you can't do google hows about da
yellow pages, Agent_Cooze. Yoose are one dumb douchebag.

Thank you, Sheldon. I think that's the first time in all the years
we've been together that you "got my back".

Please don't sexualize my comment because you'll ruin the moment.

--
See return address to reply by email
remove the smile first

Old 18-04-2008, 07:01 AM posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 17:49:09 -0400, "cshenk" wrote:

Agent_Cooze wrote:

I am seeking to replace an ?18" electric range, where the space is
simply too tight for a 20" current model.

Took a bit to find anything!

http://www.rvstuffusa.com/wedgewoodv...rbyatwood.html
(Wedgewood 17 inch there)

http://www.ducktec.com/index.html
(couple of different ones here)

More seraches will probably do better. It wasnt til I thought about the
smaller ones for RV use that I was able to find any.

OH, so what you're really saying is "If you really *tried* to find
one online, you could"? LOL! What a discovery!

Old 18-04-2008, 07:07 AM posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 19:40:00 -0400, "Matthew L. Martin"
wrote:

Agent_C wrote:
On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 17:49:09 -0400, "cshenk" wrote:

More seraches will probably do better. It wasnt til I thought about the
smaller ones for RV use that I was able to find any.

Brilliant! Thanks so much!

BTW, how many Sockpuppets does "." have???

All of them, evidently.

Matthew

Obviously, you don't know us very well.

Old 18-04-2008, 12:30 PM posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 23:07:34 -0700, sf . wrote:

Obviously, you don't know [*** us ***] very well.

Shall we start calling you Sybil?

A_C

Old 18-04-2008, 01:17 PM posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking

wrote:

Agent_Cooze wrote:
Lou Decruss wrote:

It didn't [take] you long to figure her out.

Fat & frustrated most likely...

I seriously doubt that.

What kind of Noo Yawker has to ask on a Newsgroup about where to
acquire a stoopid widdle toys r us stove... a most STOOPID Noo
Yawker... have you no shame, like there ain't any friggin' appliance
stores in all them five boros... if you can't do google hows about da
yellow pages, Agent_Cooze. �Yoose are one dumb douchebag.

Thank you, Sheldon. �I think that's the first time in all the years
we've been together that you "got my back". �

I'm the best back watcher you'll ever know... it's a Brooklyn thing.

Old 18-04-2008, 06:22 PM posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking

http://www.rvstuffusa.com/wedgewoodv...ndcoverbyatwoo...
(Wedgewood 17 inch there)

http://www.ducktec.com/index.html
(couple of different ones here)

More seraches will probably do better. ?It wasnt til I thought about the
smaller ones for RV use that I was able to find any.

The RV units may not be legal for in home use, probably not in NYC.
And RV units will be built for propane and probably can't be converted
to natural gas.

They come in gas and electric types and yes, they are legal for home use.
They are simply smaller than one would normally use in a house.

Old 18-04-2008, 06:28 PM posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking

"sf" wrote
cshenk" wrote:

smaller ones for RV use that I was able to find any.

OH, so what you're really saying is "If you really *tried* to find
one online, you could"? LOL! What a discovery!

sf, you may want to track who said what. He didnt find them and I found it
interesting so hunted about and found'em so sent him a few links.

I'll add if you can read Japanese, you'll find more of them easily. An 18
inch stove there is considered a big one. It's western-think to assume
everyone has a stove (with oven).

Old 18-04-2008, 07:08 PM posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking

On Apr 18, 1:22�pm, "cshenk" wrote:
"Sheldon" wrote

Agent_Cooze wrote:

I am seeking to replace an ?18" electric range, where the space is
simply too tight for a 20" current model.

Took a bit to find anything!

http://www.rvstuffusa.com/wedgewoodv...ndcoverbyatwoo...
(Wedgewood 17 inch there)

http://www.ducktec.com/index.html
(couple of different ones here)

More seraches will probably do better. ?It wasnt til I thought about the
smaller ones for RV use that I was able to find any.

The RV units may not be legal for in home use, probably not in NYC.
And RV units will be built for propane and probably can't be converted
to natural gas.

They come in gas and electric types and yes, they are legal for home use.

You didn't read what I wrote. RV stoves may be fine in some backwater
burg but not NYC. And RV stoves will be rigged for propane and most
likely not adaptable for natural gas because no one will have natural
gas in an RV. But NYC has natural gas throughout by default, awdn I
seriouly doubt the NYC fire codes will permit propane indoors.
Old 18-04-2008, 07:28 PM posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking

"Sheldon" wrote

http://www.rvstuffusa.com/wedgewoodv...ndcoverbyatwoo...
(Wedgewood 17 inch there)

http://www.ducktec.com/index.html
(couple of different ones here)

More seraches will probably do better. ?It wasnt til I thought about the
smaller ones for RV use that I was able to find any.

The RV units may not be legal for in home use, probably not in NYC.
And RV units will be built for propane and probably can't be converted
to natural gas.

They come in gas and electric types and yes, they are legal for home use.

You didn't read what I wrote. RV stoves may be fine in some backwater
burg but not NYC.

I did read what you wrote and these are just small units as i said.

And RV stoves will be rigged for propane and most
likely not adaptable for natural gas because no one will have natural
gas in an RV. But NYC has natural gas throughout by default, awdn I
seriouly doubt the NYC fire codes will permit propane indoors.

You look very foolish due to not checking the links. These are electric
units.\

Old 18-04-2008, 07:48 PM posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking

On Apr 18, 1:28�pm, "cshenk" wrote:
"sf" wrote

cshenk" wrote:
smaller ones for RV use that I was able to find any.

OH, so what �you're really saying is "If you really *tried* to find
one online, you could"? �LOL! �What a discovery!

sf, you may want to track who said what. �He didnt find them and I found it
interesting so hunted about and found'em so sent him a few links.

I'll add if you can read Japanese, you'll find more of them easily. An 18
inch stove there is considered a big one. �It's western-think to assume
everyone has a stove (with oven).

Reading Japanese and Japanese life style has nothing to do with it...
there are plenty of small stoves available in the US. Any commercial
cooking supply emporium will have many configurations of small
electric and gas stoves, and only like 12" wide.

http://store.bowerykitchens.com/gaselshorsto.html

If the OP had a functioning brain it would have contacted the maker of
the stove that died, or at least mentioned it here... but I strongly
suspect it never looked anywhere, instead dumped it's entire
responsiblity here and showed no apprecation whatsoever... the OP is
an ingrate and a douchebag.

Old 18-04-2008, 08:24 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri 18 Apr 2008 12:04:57p, Janet Baraclough told us...

The message
from "cshenk" contains these words:

"Sheldon" wrote

And RV stoves will be rigged for propane and most
likely not adaptable for natural gas because no one will have natural
gas in an RV. But NYC has natural gas throughout by default, awdn I
seriouly doubt the NYC fire codes will permit propane indoors.

You look very foolish due to not checking the links. These are electric
units.\

Poor old Sheldon. It's sad, really. We should all knit squares to
make him a security blanket.

Janet

We should knit his mouth shut.

--
Wayne Boatwright
Friday, 04(IV)/18(XVIII)/08(MMVIII)

Old 18-04-2008, 08:37 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Wayne Boatwright wrote:
On Fri 18 Apr 2008 12:04:57p, Janet Baraclough told us...

The message
from "cshenk" contains these words:

"Sheldon" wrote
And RV stoves will be rigged for propane and most
likely not adaptable for natural gas because no one will have natural
gas in an RV. But NYC has natural gas throughout by default, awdn I
seriouly doubt the NYC fire codes will permit propane indoors.
You look very foolish due to not checking the links. These are electric
units.\

Poor old Sheldon. It's sad, really. We should all knit squares to
make him a security blanket.

Janet

We should knit his mouth shut.

Jeesus, wouldchall just STFU? You complain about Sheldon sometimes for
no reason at all. Not to be confused with the valid times people debate
what he says. Just consider the source. We can all list our complaints
about others here- Cshenk can't post without bringing up yet again her
years in Japan or that she's ignorant that the dollar sign goes before
the amount in English. You, Wayne, have a bad habit of failing to trim
up posts. Cybercat is a shrewish poster who only lives to stir up shit
and be ugly. She adds nothing of value to 90% of the discussions she
posts. Ophelia is just as mean, but then they have this mutual support
society so someone is reading each other. Too many others just killfile
'em both.
It just is getting REALLY, REALLY old to hear the non-stop insult fest.

Have at it. I'm sure I'll hear it my way.... feh.
Old 18-04-2008, 09:19 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri 18 Apr 2008 12:37:10p, Goomba38 told us...

Jeesus, wouldchall just STFU? You complain about Sheldon sometimes for
no reason at all. Not to be confused with the valid times people debate
what he says. Just consider the source. We can all list our complaints
about others here- Cshenk can't post without bringing up yet again her
years in Japan or that she's ignorant that the dollar sign goes before
the amount in English. You, Wayne, have a bad habit of failing to trim
up posts. Cybercat is a shrewish poster who only lives to stir up shit
and be ugly. She adds nothing of value to 90% of the discussions she
posts. Ophelia is just as mean, but then they have this mutual support
society so someone is reading each other. Too many others just killfile
'em both.
It just is getting REALLY, REALLY old to hear the non-stop insult fest.

Have at it. I'm sure I'll hear it my way.... feh.

And, you, I suppose are the "perfect" poster, Goomba? No one is without
fault.

--
Wayne Boatwright
Friday, 04(IV)/18(XVIII)/08(MMVIII)
Countdown till Memorial Day
5wks 2dys 10hrs 45mins
A stitch in time would have confused
Einstein.

Old 18-04-2008, 09:44 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Wayne Boatwright wrote:

Have at it. I'm sure I'll hear it my way.... feh.

And, you, I suppose are the "perfect" poster, Goomba? No one is without
fault.

Wayne, I just said I'd hear it. I'm not perfect by a long shot.
But I think some of the none stop bitching about anything Sheldon says
gets pretty old. It (tossing insults) becomes the entire focus of some,
instead of debating what he actual says which is often open to debate.
Old 18-04-2008, 09:54 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri 18 Apr 2008 01:44:09p, Goomba38 told us...

Wayne Boatwright wrote:

Have at it. I'm sure I'll hear it my way.... feh.

And, you, I suppose are the "perfect" poster, Goomba? No one is without
fault.

Wayne, I just said I'd hear it. I'm not perfect by a long shot.
But I think some of the none stop bitching about anything Sheldon says
gets pretty old. It (tossing insults) becomes the entire focus of some,
instead of debating what he actual says which is often open to debate.

I can't and won't disagree with that. It is rampant on the newsgroup, and
few are guilt free.

--
Wayne Boatwright
Friday, 04(IV)/18(XVIII)/08(MMVIII)