FoodBanter.com

-   -   The "true cost" of deer meat (humor) (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/1534-true-cost-deer-meat.html)

ScratchMonkey 25-10-2003 02:21 AM

The "true cost" of deer meat (humor)

http://matureasskickers.net/wbb2/thr...?threadid=3374

Rusty Unger 25-10-2003 06:08 AM

The "true cost" of deer meat (humor)

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 20:21:57 -0500, ScratchMonkey
> wrote:

>http://matureasskickers.net/wbb2/thr...?threadid=3374

That is right down hilarious!!! Glad I live in a state were I can get
my money's worth! LOL

"What does a redneck say right before he dies? Hey y'all, watch this!"
-Michael Waltrip, August 22nd, 2003, Bristol

tai fu 26-10-2003 05:49 PM

The "true cost" of deer meat (humor)

Lets see...

Remington 700 ADL/BDL WITH a good scope... about 800 bucks
one .308 caliber round, about 12 cents (thats all it takes)
hmmm....

If it takes 20 boxes of round to cap a deer this guy seriously needs to take
up another hobby... wouldnt want to be around this guy when he shoots.

Carnivore269 27-10-2003 12:06 AM

"tai fu" > wrote in message >...
> Lets see...
>
> Remington 700 ADL/BDL WITH a good scope... about 800 bucks
> one .308 caliber round, about 12 cents (thats all it takes)
> hmmm....

If you are taking out 800 bucks with a single .308 round, I want to marry you. ;-)

> If it takes 20 boxes of round to cap a deer this guy seriously needs to take
> up another hobby... wouldnt want to be around this guy when he shoots.

He could probably take out these ok:

http://home.centurytel.net/Katraslin...headlights.jpg

C.