Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Soups on

I am in the process of making the last large food item I wanted too this
weekend. 5 gallons of Cabbage, bean and keilbasa soup...the pots on the
stove and the veggies are in it...Once they soften a bit in will go the
sausage coins then the chopped dill and finally the sour cream will be
stirred in. I figure maybe 2 o'clock will see finished soup.

It looks a little thicker than usual...so much for not following a
recipe...Might turn out to be cabbage, bean and keilbasa stew.

So much for believing last Thursday I had the gumption to make it all in
one day...

I'm still stuffed from last nights Cornish game hen and souffle feast. I
will be making that easier to make petite choix dough.

@@@@@ Now You're Cooking! Export Format

Petit Choix (Gourmet)

none

3/8 cup unsalted butter
3/4 cup water
3/4 cup flour
1/4 tsp salt
3 eggs

Melt butter in a pan with the water and salt. Bring to a boil
Add flour all at once stirring furiously till it forms a ball (about 30
seconds) and pulls away from the sides.

Cool slightly and while stiring with mixer add eggs one at a time.

The house of the burning beet-Alan

A man in line at the bank kept falling over...when he got to a teller he
asked for his balance.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"hahabogus" > wrote in message
>I am in the process of making the last large food item I wanted too this
> weekend. 5 gallons of Cabbage, bean and keilbasa soup...the pots on the
> stove and the veggies are in it...Once they soften a bit in will go the
> sausage coins then the chopped dill and finally the sour cream will be
> stirred in. I figure maybe 2 o'clock will see finished soup.
>
> It looks a little thicker than usual...so much for not following a
> recipe...Might turn out to be cabbage, bean and keilbasa stew.

It all sounds good to me! I might try to make this some time.

Soups On! 3-12-11 sf[_9_] General Cooking 10 13-03-2011 08:52 PM
Soups Jen P. General Cooking 8 28-11-2009 12:14 AM
I tried the new V8 Soups Anthony Ferrante[_2_] General Cooking 19 22-10-2008 05:00 AM
Soups On!!!! Christine Dabney General Cooking 86 15-10-2008 02:58 AM
Can soups without MSG? Richard Miller Vegan 3 19-01-2004 10:24 AM