Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Pump-Driven Espresso Maker: Delonghi

We recently bought an Italian brand--Dlonghi's pump-driven espresso
maker EC330S. We started with the pre-grinded bean power from
Starbucks and it has been working just fine. Recently we tried to get
fresh beans and ask the shop to grind for us. We are not sure is it
because the beans are grinded too fine or we press the tamper too
hard; the drip becomes very slow and the bean power was so wet after
used. Is this normal or something goes wrong with the machine? We just
have it for a few months.