Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Tortilla Chips

Snyders (I know, I know ... a PA company making tortilla chips?) makes white
and yellow corn chips advertised as having 40% les fat than regular chips. I
compared labels, and they really do.

However ... before I did that, what I noticed is, they are delicious. Really
greasy, salty good, as chips should be. They do not taste like a reduced fat
item at all. (They are definitely salty, though ...)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default yawn...

cyberbandito wrote:

> Snyders (I know, I know ... a PA company making tortilla chips?) makes white
> and yellow corn chips advertised as having 40% les fat than regular chips. I
> compared labels, and they really do.
>
> However ... before I did that, what I noticed is, they are delicious. Really
> greasy, salty good, as chips should be. They do not taste like a reduced fat
> item at all. (They are definitely salty, though ...)

Wow, was this your big culinary "discovery" of the week...???

--
Best
Greg