General Cooking (rec.food.cooking) For general food and cooking discussion. Foods of all kinds, food procurement, cooking methods and techniques, eating, etc.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 23-02-2008, 10:23 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2
Default Save Money Here!!!

Like to save money? Start saving today at Nice Offers.

http://www.moreinfo247.com/10034848

  #2 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 24-02-2008, 06:51 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,983
Default Save Money Here!!!

On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 14:08:06 GMT, "Michael \"Dog3\""
wrote:

Sven dropped this news:c14860f7-2b4a-4f94-a81c-
: in rec.food.cooking

Like to save money? Start saving today at Nice Offers.


Everyone in this group is independently wealth. No need to bargain shop.
This is the Millionaire's Cookie Club.

Michael


um, could you lend me twenty 'til payday?

your pal,
blake

  #3 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 24-02-2008, 07:24 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4,409
Default Save Money Here!!!

blake murphy wrote:

On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 14:08:06 GMT, "Michael \"Dog3\""
wrote:

Sven dropped this news:c14860f7-2b4a-4f94-a81c-
: in rec.food.cooking

Like to save money? Start saving today at Nice Offers.


Everyone in this group is independently wealth. No need to bargain shop.
This is the Millionaire's Cookie Club.

Michael


um, could you lend me twenty 'til payday?


Headed downtown?


--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups
The Usenet Improvement Project: http://improve-usenet.org
Blinky: http://blinkynet.net

  #4 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 25-02-2008, 05:57 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,983
Default Save Money Here!!!

On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 11:24:54 -0800, Blinky the Shark
wrote:

blake murphy wrote:

On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 14:08:06 GMT, "Michael \"Dog3\""
wrote:

Sven dropped this news:c14860f7-2b4a-4f94-a81c-
: in rec.food.cooking

Like to save money? Start saving today at Nice Offers.

Everyone in this group is independently wealth. No need to bargain shop.
This is the Millionaire's Cookie Club.

Michael


um, could you lend me twenty 'til payday?


Headed downtown?


nah, it's twenty bucks here, same as in town.

your pal,
blake
  #5 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 26-02-2008, 09:31 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4,409
Default Save Money Here!!!

blake murphy wrote:

On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 11:24:54 -0800, Blinky the Shark
wrote:

blake murphy wrote:

On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 14:08:06 GMT, "Michael \"Dog3\""
wrote:

Sven dropped this news:c14860f7-2b4a-4f94-a81c-
: in rec.food.cooking

Like to save money? Start saving today at Nice Offers.

Everyone in this group is independently wealth. No need to bargain shop.
This is the Millionaire's Cookie Club.

Michael

um, could you lend me twenty 'til payday?


Headed downtown?


nah, it's twenty bucks here, same as in town.


Ah! I shoulda knowed.


--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups
The Usenet Improvement Project: http://improve-usenet.org
Blinky: http://blinkynet.net



Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***Save money on your taxes**** mailjob1 General Cooking 1 13-02-2007 02:05 AM
***Save money on your taxes**** mailjob1 General Cooking 0 11-02-2007 03:19 AM
***Save money on your taxes**** mailjob1 General Cooking 0 29-01-2007 02:23 AM
Can you save money on pasta? James General Cooking 4 25-04-2006 11:33 AM
hi everyone, thought i would share this may help save you some money jimmiss Diabetic 0 18-02-2006 12:53 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2022 FoodBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Food and drink"

 

Copyright © 2017