Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Natural Skin Care - Just Open Your Kitchen Cabinet

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

> Wanna puke? A very strange woman began clinging to my band like a barnacle
> at one of our gigs. Our drummer, who was not very good at spotting people
> you shouldn't talk to, told her she had beautiful hair. She said that when
> she cooks salmon, and it exudes fish juice into the cooking pan, she uses it
> to make her hair shiny.

If she was telling the truth, that is SERIOUSLY yucky, and she
is weirder than weird.

gloria p
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Puester" > wrote in message
> JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
>
>> Wanna puke? A very strange woman began clinging to my band like a
>> barnacle at one of our gigs. Our drummer, who was not very good at
>> spotting people you shouldn't talk to, told her she had beautiful hair.
>> She said that when she cooks salmon, and it exudes fish juice into the
>> cooking pan, she uses it to make her hair shiny.

> If she was telling the truth, that is SERIOUSLY yucky, and she
> is weirder than weird.
>
> gloria p

The problem with this woman is that when she tells the truth, it's stranger
than anything anyone could possibly invent. :-)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> Olive oil is good for your skin
>
> Jill

hell.. any edible oil should be great for skin, right?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Blinky the Shark wrote:

> Back in...oh, probably the late 1950s and early 1960s, my mother
> went through a phase where she baked her caucasian skin to a deep
> tan every summer via the backyard lounger. Her lube-job of choice
> was olive oil.

and thirty years later ours was baby oil (mineral oil).
No diff really...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> Every once in a while I'll slather Bag Balm on my hands and don white
> cotton gloves before going to sleep. Mom said they did this when she
> was young. It really does soften up the skin and makes your hands look
> great. But yes, it's greasy as hell (hence the gloves).
>
> Jill

This works for feet too! Wear socks though. ;-)

-Tracy