FoodBanter.com

-   -   I'm impressed (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/148944-im-impressed.html)

Allan Wilson 15-02-2008 09:00 AM

I'm impressed

This has to be the most active news group I've seen.

Have a look at my wifes cook book:
www.platterchatterfood.com

Allan

hahabogus 15-02-2008 12:11 PM

I'm impressed

Allan Wilson > wrote in news:13ral5cas25jr80
@news.supernews.com:

> www.plattercrappiefood.com

I took a look...what a piece of crap....not a original recipe, or even a
good tasting one. Just stolen recipes from the web and not even good stolen
recipes.

--

The house of the burning beet-Alan

Elbonian Folklore

pamjd 15-02-2008 12:21 PM

I'm impressed

On Feb 15, 4:11�am, hahabogus > wrote:
> Allan Wilson > wrote in news:13ral5cas25jr80
> @news.supernews.com:
>
> >www.plattercrappiefood.com

> I took a look...what a piece of crap....not a original recipe, or even a
> good tasting one. Just stolen recipes from the web and not even good stolen
> recipes.

Let's play nice,,,, It is a new year.

jmcquown[_2_] 15-02-2008 01:39 PM

I'm impressed

"pamjd" > wrote in message
On Feb 15, 4:11�am, hahabogus > wrote:
> Allan Wilson > wrote in news:13ral5cas25jr80
> @news.supernews.com:
>
> >www.plattercrappiefood.com

> I took a look...what a piece of crap....not a original recipe, or even a
> good tasting one. Just stolen recipes from the web and not even good
> stolen
> recipes.

Let's play nice,,,, It is a new year.

True enough, Pam. However I, for one, don't click on links posted by total
strangers. If his wife's cooking is so good perhaps he should post one of
her recipes. Or perhaps she should be the one posting to rfc instead ;)

Jill

Little Malice[_4_] 15-02-2008 10:02 PM

I'm impressed

One time on Usenet, Allan Wilson > said:

> This has to be the most active news group I've seen.

Then you haven't been looking very hard.

> Have a look at my wifes cook book:

<snip>

No thanks. ****ing spammers...

--
Jani in WA

cybercat 16-02-2008 03:25 AM

I'm impressed

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 22:00:26 +1300, Allan Wilson wrote:
>
>> This has to be the most active news group I've seen.
>> Have a look at my wifes cook book:
>> www.platterchatterspam.com

> Screw the cookbooks, lets see her boobs!
>
> Have you ever invited Donna Sarah Marx (the cookbook's
> photographer) over for a threesome?
>
> -sw (having a Sheldon moment)

Hmm. You need a dash more "crusty old military goon with pee stains in his
underwear."