Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Side kick of Mario Batali

http://tinyurl.com/26lgq4
Scroll down or Ctrl+F for Gwyneth Paltrow.

Gwyneth Paltrow, who is going to be the new traveler with Mario Batali on a
new food/travel show.

Is that a food spot I see already on that gorgeous short gown?

Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 7 Feb 2008 21:27:42 -0500, "Dee.Dee" >
wrote:

>http://tinyurl.com/26lgq4
>Scroll down or Ctrl+F for Gwyneth Paltrow.
>
>Gwyneth Paltrow, who is going to be the new traveler with Mario Batali on a
>new food/travel show.
>
>Is that a food spot I see already on that gorgeous short gown?
>
>Dee Dee

I think it's a wine spot.... but it's hard to see when you're
hyper-focused on that GD bow at her neck. Ugh.

--
See return address to reply by email
remove the smiley face first
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 7, 8:27*pm, "Dee.Dee" > wrote:
> http://tinyurl.com/26lgq4
> Scroll down or Ctrl+F for Gwyneth Paltrow.
>
> Gwyneth Paltrow, who is going to be the new traveler with Mario Batali on a
> new food/travel show.
>
> Is that a food spot I see already on that gorgeous short gown?
>
> Dee Dee

Mario announced this partnership quite a while ago. It should make
for a fun travel/food show, and he's certainly less obnoxious and
supercilious than Bourdain.

N.

Chef Mario Batali...... what gives?? PeterL2 General Cooking 60 17-10-2009 10:28 AM
Mario Batali: Update Nancy2 General Cooking 37 01-12-2007 09:46 PM
Mario Batali hermit General Cooking 18 09-10-2007 04:54 PM
Mario batali's new Vegas restauraunt CliffB General Cooking 7 11-06-2007 10:43 AM
Mario Batali, is he on amphetamine? Andy General Cooking 29 28-02-2006 06:30 PM