Posted to rec.food.cooking, alt.evil, eunet.esprit

Default What is the most EVIL food you ever ate???

A few years ago, I ate a hamburger that I made myself
with a lot of onions, chili and pepper.

It was surely the food from hell, because it tortured my
bowels for many hours and my poor ass was almost
destroyed by the heavy farts this demonic burger created
in my bowels. Then, when it finally left my body, it
severely burned my asshole.

I swear, this burger was from HELL.

What's the most EVIL food you ever ate???

On Feb 4, 8:02 am, Carl Dau > wrote:
> A few years ago, I ate a hamburger that I made myself
> with a lot of onions, chili and pepper.
>
> It was surely the food from hell, because it tortured my
> bowels for many hours and my poor ass was almost
> destroyed by the heavy farts this demonic burger created
> in my bowels. Then, when it finally left my body, it
> severely burned my asshole.
>
> I swear, this burger was from HELL.
>
> What's the most EVIL food you ever ate???

Okra. I didn't realise how slimy it was.

John Kane, Kingston ON Canada
Posted to rec.food.cooking

[OP's malicious crossposting elided]

John Kane > wrote:

> Okra. I didn't realise how slimy it was.

It isn't always. Ever tried the Vietnamese canh chua (sour-and-spicy
soup)? Okra is usually present and has a nearly crispy texture, nothing
slimy about it.

Victor
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.evil,eunet.esprit

"kilikini" > wrote in
:

>> What's the most EVIL food you ever ate???

> I ate some tacos from a street vendor in Mexico. Oh my gosh were they
> good - until the next day. I've never smelled anything from my body
> like *that* before! :~)

Well, that killed any thought I may have had about having breakfast!!

I'll have to stick my fingers in my ears, close my eyes and go
"Lalalalalalalalalalalala........." from now on!! :-)

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

You will travel through the valley of rejection;
you will reside in the land of morning mists...and you will find your home,
though it will not be where you left it.

Posted to rec.food.cooking, alt.evil, eunet.esprit

> What's the most EVIL food you ever ate???

Tamales from a glass jar. I almost never get indigestion but those
buggers gave it to me for almost twelve hours.

On Feb 4, 8:02�am, Carl Dau > wrote:
> What's the most EVIL food you ever ate???

Mine is real simple. Never eat a half box of Cheerios in one sitting.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

One time on Usenet, " > said:
> On Feb 4, 8:02=EF=BF=BDam, Carl Dau > wrote:

> > What's the most EVIL food you ever ate???

> Mine is real simple. Never eat a half box of Cheerios in one sitting.

Same here, only with a 1 pound bag of carrots...

--
Jani in WA
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Michael \"Dog3\" wrote:

> >I hadn't thought about veggies and such. Hows about 1 1/2 pounds of bing

> cherries at one sitting... Gawd

A number of years ago, when the kid was still living here, I had made a batch
of baklava. A few hours later he complained that the baklava had made him
sick. he had eaten about 3/4 of it. He never did that again.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.evil,eunet.esprit

"Carl Dau" > wrote in message
>A few years ago, I ate a hamburger that I made myself
> with a lot of onions, chili and pepper.
>
> It was surely the food from hell, because it tortured my
> bowels for many hours and my poor ass was almost
> destroyed by the heavy farts this demonic burger created
> in my bowels. Then, when it finally left my body, it
> severely burned my asshole.
>
> I swear, this burger was from HELL.
>
> What's the most EVIL food you ever ate???

Natto.

Paul

On Feb 4, 12:36*pm, "kilikini" > wrote:
> "Carl Dau" > wrote in message

> > A few years ago, I ate a hamburger that I made myself
> > with a lot of onions, chili and pepper.

> > It was surely the food from hell, because it tortured my
> > bowels for many hours and my poor ass was almost
> > destroyed by the heavy farts this demonic burger created
> > in my bowels. Then, when it finally left my body, it
> > severely burned my asshole.

> > I swear, this burger was from HELL.

> > What's the most EVIL food you ever ate???

> I ate some tacos from a street vendor in Mexico. *Oh my gosh were they
> good - until the next day. *I've never smelled anything from my body like
> *that* before! *:~)
>
> kili <---- who couldn't even go to work the next day. *Yikes!

Tell me you were in Puerto Vallarta??? - I had a VERY similar
experience!

Myrl

On Feb 4, 5:36*pm, "kilikini" > wrote:
> "Myrl Jeffcoat" > wrote in message

> >> I ate some tacos from a street vendor in Mexico. Oh my gosh were they
> >> good - until the next day. I've never smelled anything from my body like
> >> *that* before! :~)

> >> kili <---- who couldn't even go to work the next day. Yikes!

> > Tell me you were in Puerto Vallarta??? - I had a VERY similar
> > experience!

> > Myrl

> No, but Tijuana is just as touristy. *Loved the tacos, hated the "side
> effects". *:~)
>
> kili- Hide quoted text -

My daughter, her husband, grandkids and I went to Puerto Vallarta a
few years back. My daughter told me that if I took Imodium tablets
every morning, I wouldn't get Tourista.

Well, they had the oposite effect, and blocked me up so bad, I could
barely move - I was pure concrete inside. So, since this was going to
be a very long Mexican vacation, I decided to stop by a Mexican
pharmacy and see if I could "alleviate" the problem with some kind of
laxative. About day 5 of the vacation, we went on a horseback ride to
the waterfalls, after eating some "wonderful" tacos from one of the
vendors, WHEN EVERYTHING came together to create a PERFECT storm!

I thought for certain they were going to need to airlift me out of the
country;-(

But those were really good tacos;-) And that stuff from the pharmacy
really worked too!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Haggis. Yuk! Like eating canned cat food. At least it smells like
canned cat food and tastes as I imagine canned cat food would taste
based on its smell. Yuk. Yuk. Yuk!

- - - - - - - - - - -

On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 05:02:13 -0800 (PST), Carl Dau
> wrote:

>A few years ago, I ate a hamburger that I made myself
>with a lot of onions, chili and pepper.
>
>It was surely the food from hell, because it tortured my
>bowels for many hours and my poor ass was almost
>destroyed by the heavy farts this demonic burger created
>in my bowels. Then, when it finally left my body, it
>severely burned my asshole.
>
>I swear, this burger was from HELL.
>
>What's the most EVIL food you ever ate???

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Art Kesler wrote:

> Haggis. Yuk! Like eating canned cat food. At least it smells like
> canned cat food and tastes as I imagine canned cat food would taste
> based on its smell. Yuk. Yuk. Yuk!

Imagine what they must feed their cats over there.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Art Kesler" > wrote in message
> Haggis. Yuk! Like eating canned cat food. At least it smells like
> canned cat food and tastes as I imagine canned cat food would taste
> based on its smell. Yuk. Yuk. Yuk!

Gonna disagree here. While it will never win the love of my taste buds I
found it to be an edible dish. Certainly not horrible. It was quite bland
and in desperate need of seasoning and I had to really try to get the offal
meats down but I'd eat it again if presented with it.

Paul

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Paul M. Cook wrote:

> "Art Kesler" > wrote in message
>> Haggis. Yuk! Like eating canned cat food. At least it smells like
>> canned cat food and tastes as I imagine canned cat food would taste
>> based on its smell. Yuk. Yuk. Yuk!

> Gonna disagree here. While it will never win the love of my taste buds I
> found it to be an edible dish. Certainly not horrible. It was quite bland
> and in desperate need of seasoning and I had to really try to get the offal
> meats down but I'd eat it again if presented with it.

If "I had to really try to get [something] down", I don't believe I'd
have it again just because it was in front of me.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups
Blinky: http://blinkynet.net

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Paul M. Cook" > wrote in

> "Art Kesler" > wrote in message
>> Haggis. Yuk! Like eating canned cat food. At least it smells like
>> canned cat food and tastes as I imagine canned cat food would taste
>> based on its smell. Yuk. Yuk. Yuk!

> Gonna disagree here. While it will never win the love of my taste
> buds I found it to be an edible dish. Certainly not horrible. It was
> quite bland and in desperate need of seasoning and I had to really try
> to get the offal meats down but I'd eat it again if presented with it.
>
> Paul

I've never tried it, thank God!! And looking at the top recipe, I know
why!! ("Allow the windpipe to hang over the side to drain off
impurities"!!)

http://www.scottishrecipes.co.uk/haggis2.htm

I'd certainly try the "Easier Haggis".

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

You will travel through the valley of rejection;
you will reside in the land of morning mists...and you will find your
home,
though it will not be where you left it.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Blinky the Shark" > wrote in message
news
> Paul M. Cook wrote:
>

>> "Art Kesler" > wrote in message
>>> Haggis. Yuk! Like eating canned cat food. At least it smells like
>>> canned cat food and tastes as I imagine canned cat food would taste
>>> based on its smell. Yuk. Yuk. Yuk!

>> Gonna disagree here. While it will never win the love of my taste buds I
>> found it to be an edible dish. Certainly not horrible. It was quite
>> bland
>> and in desperate need of seasoning and I had to really try to get the
>> offal
>> meats down but I'd eat it again if presented with it.

> If "I had to really try to get [something] down", I don't believe I'd
> have it again just because it was in front of me.

I just don't like heart, kidney and other organ meats. Not that they have a
bad taste it is a mental thing. But I can eat them if they are prepared in
a way I can forget they are there.

Paul

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 05:02:13 -0800 (PST), Carl Dau
> wrote:

>A few years ago, I ate a hamburger that I made myself
>with a lot of onions, chili and pepper.
>
>It was surely the food from hell, because it tortured my
>bowels for many hours and my poor ass was almost
>destroyed by the heavy farts this demonic burger created
>in my bowels. Then, when it finally left my body, it
>severely burned my asshole.
>
>I swear, this burger was from HELL.

I think you're making this up. What do you people do to make it hurt
coming out the other end? I can eat very hot food. My mouth may be
on fire, I'm crying like a baby and honking like a goose, but it never
bothers my stomach... let alone anything beyond. Are you big sissies?

--
See return address to reply by email
remove the smiley face first
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 21:52:34 -0800, sf wrote:

>I think you're making this up. What do you people do to make it hurt
>coming out the other end? I can eat very hot food. My mouth may be
>on fire, I'm crying like a baby and honking like a goose, but it never
>bothers my stomach... let alone anything beyond. Are you big sissies?

One of the things I have learned over the years of traveling around is
that heat is relative. I have heard folks say so something is so
HOT...or so Mild.....I try it, and it is usually totally off.

I live here in NM now. When I lived here before, I got adjusted to
what New Mexicans think of as hot or mild. When they say something is
mild, it is usually pretty hot compared to the rest of the country.

And I have gone places where they say they eat HOT foods...really very
spicy hot. And after living in NM, I try it..and it is incredibly
mild.

So...what may be hot to you, may not really be all that hot. Believe
me, when it is really HOT, you know it. It does bother one coming
out the other end....if it is truly hot.

Christine
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 22:56:51 -0700, Christine Dabney
> wrote:

>So...what may be hot to you, may not really be all that hot. Believe
>me, when it is really HOT, you know it. It does bother one coming
>out the other end....if it is truly hot.

OK, if that's really the case then they are stupid.

--
See return address to reply by email
remove the smiley face first
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 22:23:13 -0800, sf wrote:

>On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 22:56:51 -0700, Christine Dabney
> wrote:
>
>>So...what may be hot to you, may not really be all that hot. Believe
>>me, when it is really HOT, you know it. It does bother one coming
>>out the other end....if it is truly hot.

>OK, if that's really the case then they are stupid.

Not really. It does taste soooooo good going down...LOL. You forget
what it will do to you otherwise. It is a real high to eat something
that hot...it releases endorphins...

Besides..think of childbirth... I can't begin to count the number of
women that have said, never, ever again will they go through THAT
again. And they do..over and over again.

Christine

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Carl Dau" wrote

> What's the most EVIL food you ever ate???

1 cup kimchee washed down with 4 warm San Miguel beers and 2 salted balut.

I will not describe the incredible sounds and aromas that emanated from my
anterior exit for the next 2 days except to suggest this experiment has to
be tried to be believed.... and may cost you some buddies company for a bit
<g>

Posted to rec.food.cooking

<sf> wrote in message ...
> On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 05:02:13 -0800 (PST), Carl Dau
> > wrote:
>
>>A few years ago, I ate a hamburger that I made myself
>>with a lot of onions, chili and pepper.
>>
>>It was surely the food from hell, because it tortured my
>>bowels for many hours and my poor ass was almost
>>destroyed by the heavy farts this demonic burger created
>>in my bowels. Then, when it finally left my body, it
>>severely burned my asshole.
>>
>>I swear, this burger was from HELL.
>>

> I think you're making this up. What do you people do to make it hurt
> coming out the other end? I can eat very hot food. My mouth may be
> on fire, I'm crying like a baby and honking like a goose, but it never
> bothers my stomach... let alone anything beyond. Are you big sissies?

Hardly. Some people just cannot digest peppers. I love hot food and I
adore chilies but I swear they go out as hot as they go in. I literally
have bled from dishes too rich in habaneros. I ate some stuffed jalapenos
at a party once and I was bedridden the next day, screaming in pain.

Some people just cannot digest them. Sadly, I am one. You are indeed
fortunate.

Paul

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.evil,eunet.esprit

"Carl Dau" > wrote in message
>A few years ago, I ate a hamburger that I made myself
> with a lot of onions, chili and pepper.
>
> It was surely the food from hell, because it tortured my
> bowels for many hours and my poor ass was almost
> destroyed by the heavy farts this demonic burger created
> in my bowels. Then, when it finally left my body, it
> severely burned my asshole.
>
> I swear, this burger was from HELL.
>
> What's the most EVIL food you ever ate???

Milk.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 4, 5:54 pm, (Victor Sack) wrote:
> [OP's malicious crossposting elided]
>
> John Kane > wrote:
> > Okra. I didn't realise how slimy it was.

> It isn't always. Ever tried the Vietnamese canh chua (sour-and-spicy
> soup)? Okra is usually present and has a nearly crispy texture, nothing
> slimy about it.

No, it is a fairly rare vegetable around here. I don't remember having
it anywhere in Canada though it may have been on a menu somewhere.
I'll see what one of the local Vietnamese restaurants have and give
it a try.

John Kane, Kingston ON Canada
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Michael "Dog3"" > wrote in message
6.121...
> "kilikini" > dropped this
> : in rec.food.cooking
>
>> See, I'll bet it was grapes. :~)
>>
>> kili

> And if you recall the illeostomy had not yet been reversed =:O

Now that's an image I could have done without. Thank you Michael for
starting my day with an "ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

Cindi

> Michael
>
> --
> Check out our newest addition to the household... This is 'Bitz. She is a
> baby we rescued from a shelter in Clanton Alabama.
>
> http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2e51ibt&s=3
>
> To email - michael at lonergan dot us dot com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:

> On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 05:02:13 -0800 (PST), Carl Dau
> > wrote:
>
> >A few years ago, I ate a hamburger that I made myself
> >with a lot of onions, chili and pepper.

><snip>

> >I swear, this burger was from HELL.
> >

> I think you're making this up. What do you people do to make it hurt
> coming out the other end? I can eat very hot food. My mouth may be
> on fire, I'm crying like a baby and honking like a goose, but it never
> bothers my stomach... let alone anything beyond. Are you big sissies?
>
> --

It's always relative. To a dedicated chilehead (c'est moi), what's
considered'mild' may be intolerably 'hot' to another. It's hard to tell
beforehand the ummm...results in the 'end' for someone else. By the time
'ring sting' occurs, my mouth has usually been *blistered* by the chile
content. Obviously not a habitual thing! Anything less than that never
causes me a problem.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 23:30:04 -0700, Christine Dabney
> wrote:

>On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 22:23:13 -0800, sf wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 22:56:51 -0700, Christine Dabney
> wrote:
>>
>>>So...what may be hot to you, may not really be all that hot. Believe
>>>me, when it is really HOT, you know it. It does bother one coming
>>>out the other end....if it is truly hot.

>>OK, if that's really the case then they are stupid.

>Not really. It does taste soooooo good going down...LOL. You forget
>what it will do to you otherwise. It is a real high to eat something
>that hot...it releases endorphins...
>
>Besides..think of childbirth... I can't begin to count the number of
>women that have said, never, ever again will they go through THAT
>again. And they do..over and over again.
>
>Christine

it's a wonder we're not all only children.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> 1 cup kimchee washed down with 4 warm San Miguel beers and 2 salted balut.

balut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sound of joe running away and screaming like a little girl.

fookin' balut!~

Posted to rec.food.cooking

blake murphy wrote:

>> Besides..think of childbirth... I can't begin to count the number of
>> women that have said, never, ever again will they go through THAT
>> again. And they do..over and over again.
>>
>> Christine

> it's a wonder we're not all only children.
>
> your pal,
> blake

naww... some of us kinda dig that natural birth stuff.
Goomba
Posted to rec.food.cooking

One time on Usenet, "just joe" > said:

> > 1 cup kimchee washed down with 4 warm San Miguel beers and 2 salted balut.
> >

> balut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> sound of joe running away and screaming like a little girl.
>
> fookin' balut!~

I'll bite -- what is balut?

--
Jani in WA

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Little Malice" > wrote in message
> One time on Usenet, "just joe" > said:
>> >
>> > 1 cup kimchee washed down with 4 warm San Miguel beers and 2 salted
>> > balut.
>> >

>> balut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> sound of joe running away and screaming like a little girl.
>>
>> fookin' balut!~

> I'll bite -- what is balut?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balut

A fertilized duck or chicken egg with a nearly-developed embryo inside that
is boiled alive and eaten in the shell

Cindi

> --
> Jani in WA

Posted to rec.food.cooking, alt.evil, eunet.esprit

As an exchange student in the Philippines the cafeteria served rat
adobo with rice twice a week. It was part of a government campaign to
kill the rats and save the rice. Then there was sorta of bat jerky,
dried salted bat. But the worst by far was the balut. An incubated
duck egg cooked after the duckling is formed and eaten out of the
shell with rock salt, great for movie fare.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 05 Feb 2008 16:17:24 -0500, Goomba38 >
wrote:

>blake murphy wrote:
>
>>> Besides..think of childbirth... I can't begin to count the number of
>>> women that have said, never, ever again will they go through THAT
>>> again. And they do..over and over again.
>>>
>>> Christine

>> it's a wonder we're not all only children.
>>
>> your pal,
>> blake

>naww... some of us kinda dig that natural birth stuff.
>Goomba

Not me.

--
See return address to reply by email
remove the smiley face first
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cindi - HappyMamatoThree" wrote
"Little Malice" wrote

> A fertilized duck or chicken egg with a nearly-developed embryo inside
> that is boiled alive and eaten in the shell

Hey, at least it's organic! (evil grin).

The Evil Cantaloupe General Cooking 46 05-07-2006 11:56 PM
See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Test No Evil Mark Thorson General Cooking 2 10-05-2006 05:49 AM
Zocor - evil, evil, evil Dan Abel General Cooking 81 29-10-2005 12:13 AM
Chocolate is EVIL, it's the food of HELL ! Brian Raab Chocolate 7 14-10-2004 03:40 PM