Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default What is the most EVIL food you ever ate???

Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> On Sun 20 Jul 2008 08:06:19a, Jean B. told us...
>
>> Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>>> On Sat 19 Jul 2008 04:03:15p, Leonard Blaisdell told us...

>>> Thank God that was never in our house! Although I do remember my aunt
>>> giving it to my cousins.
>>>

>> I have a Norwegian friend who swears by it. Actually, it is quite
>> good for you (assuming the impurities have been removed) and one
>> CAN get it in capsules....
>>

> I think I tried one of the capsules once. I could still taste it, and it
> kept "repeating". Horrible taste!

I think I have taken on recently--I forget whether it was cod
liver oil or some other fish oil. It contained some lemon--which
seemed to negate the fish oil taste.

--
Jean B.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 23:46:49 GMT, "BogusID"
> wrote:
>
> Baloot ... nasty, puked on the spot!
>
> Worst thing I saw someone else eat?
>
> A wood moth that flew into my friend Mickeys Big Mouth at the
> park one night.
> Chug, chug, chug ... then laughing our asses off for 20
> minutes!

Evil made me think of Devils Food cake.

Actually I bit into a peach once and ate 1/2 of a small worm. GAG.

Nasty tasting was the daily spoon full of cod liver oil. The
vitamin before kids fruit flavored tablets were sold. I still
don't like cod fish.

The Evil Cantaloupe General Cooking 46 05-07-2006 11:56 PM
See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Test No Evil Mark Thorson General Cooking 2 10-05-2006 05:49 AM
Zocor - evil, evil, evil Dan Abel General Cooking 81 29-10-2005 12:13 AM
Chocolate is EVIL, it's the food of HELL ! Brian Raab Chocolate 7 14-10-2004 03:40 PM