Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Fun vocabulary game: Donate rice for free to the hungry!

My aunt told me about this.

For every word you define correctly, the advertisers at this site
will
donate 20 grains of rice to the world's hungry people.

It's a very addictive game!

www.freerice.com

Lenona.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> My aunt told me about this.
>
> For every word you define correctly, the advertisers at this site
> will
> donate 20 grains of rice to the world's hungry people.
>
> It's a very addictive game!

www.freerice.com

Tell me about it. I've scarcely been able to pull myself away from it.
I have lists of words to quiz myself on, and I've been putting them
into my everyday speech.

--Lia

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Julia Altshuler" > wrote
> wrote:
>> My aunt told me about this.
>>
>> For every word you define correctly, the advertisers at this site
>> will
>> donate 20 grains of rice to the world's hungry people.
>>
>> It's a very addictive game!

www.freerice.com

> Tell me about it. I've scarcely been able to pull myself away from it. I
> have lists of words to quiz myself on, and I've been putting them into my
> everyday speech.

OMG I was STUCK! I started playing to release stress after the
Giants were down and they started to turn it back around!

Can't jinx it by stopping. Can't believe I got so many words right
under pressure.

Go Giants!

nancy