Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Five Minutes

Everyday.

You're hunched at the computer, flicking the keys with the greatest of
ease - or, like me, poking each stroke with the speed of
a...umm...well, it DID rhyme!

Everyday.

You're mesmerized for hours by the wonders of Internet business - you
market, you negotiate, you design, you submit, you research, you
chat...a lot...

Everyday.

Enthralled and empowered by your cyber-independence, you plan and
scheme, plot and dream.

While life in the REAL world goes on around you...

"Hey Mom, can I have lunch now?? It's three o'clock!!"

"Huh? Whaa...yeah, five minutes, honey...lessee, click here..."

Funny how the daily grind hasn't ground to a halt...

"Dad?? Couldya sign this? It just says that you know about my tryin'
to burn down the school and ya assume full financial
responsibility...No big deal, couple alarms..."

"Darn HTML code...Hmm? Yeah...five minutes, umm...son??"

Things just keep rolling on...

"Ya GOTTA see this cool fort me and Billy Scuzbucket

http://www.dontplayplay.com/html/Hum...929/25518.html