Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Deviled Eggs (REC & GIF)

My family is coming tonight to celebrate my birthday. My stepmom
is bringing a cake and we're having cheesesteaks from the local
shop, but I also made some deviled eggs (or as BIL calls them,
"evil eggs"):

http://home.avvanta.com/~dragon/deveggs.gif

Here's the recipe:

Deviled Eggs

6 hard cooked eggs
1/4 tsp. salt
3/4 tsp. prepared mustard
1/2 tsp. vinegar
1/4 tsp. white sugar
Dash of black pepper
2-3 drops Worcestershire Sauce
1 T. PLUS mayonnaise
Paprika

Cut eggs lengthwise and remove yolks. Force yolks through a
coarse sieve or mash well with a fork. Add next six ingredients,
mixing well. Add mayonnaise, 1 T. at a time until yolk mixture
is fluffy and moist, but not wet. Heap into egg whites, dust
with paprika. Keep chilled until served.

--
Jani in WA
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 18, 1:11*pm, (Little Malice) wrote:
> My family is coming tonight to celebrate my birthday. My stepmom
> is bringing a cake and we're having cheesesteaks from the local
> shop, but I also made some deviled eggs (or as BIL calls them,
> "evil eggs"):
>
> http://home.avvanta.com/~dragon/deveggs.gif
>
> Here's the recipe:
>
> Deviled Eggs
>
> 6 hard cooked eggs
> 1/4 tsp. salt
> 3/4 tsp. prepared mustard
> 1/2 tsp. vinegar
> 1/4 tsp. white sugar
> Dash of black pepper
> 2-3 drops Worcestershire Sauce
> 1 T. PLUS mayonnaise
> Paprika
>
> Cut eggs lengthwise and remove yolks. Force yolks through a
> coarse sieve or mash well with a fork. Add next six ingredients,
> mixing well. Add mayonnaise, 1 T. at a time until yolk mixture
> is fluffy and moist, but not wet. Heap into egg whites, dust
> with paprika. Keep chilled until served.
>
> --
> Jani in WA

Happy Birthday!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Little Malice wrote:
> My family is coming tonight to celebrate my birthday.

Happy, happy berfday, Jani. Make a biiiiggggg wish before snuffing out the
candles :-)

--
Dave

Posted to rec.food.cooking

One time on Usenet, Lou Decruss > said:
> On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 21:11:21 GMT, (Little
> Malice) wrote:
>
> >My family is coming tonight to celebrate my birthday. My stepmom
> >is bringing a cake and we're having cheesesteaks from the local
> >shop, but I also made some deviled eggs (or as BIL calls them,
> >"evil eggs"):

http://home.avvanta.com/~dragon/deveggs.gif

> Cool plate.

Thanks - it belonged to my grandmother, and I believe she got it
back in the 50's. I've seen newer ones, but they aren't usually
as heavy...

--
Jani in WA

Posted to rec.food.cooking

One time on Usenet, "Dave Bugg" > said:
> Little Malice wrote:

> > My family is coming tonight to celebrate my birthday.

> Happy, happy berfday, Jani. Make a biiiiggggg wish before snuffing out the
> candles :-)

Thanks Dave, and Merry too... :-)

--
Jani in WA
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 18, 4:11�pm, (Little Malice) wrote:
> My family is coming tonight to celebrate my birthday. My stepmom
> is bringing a cake and we're having cheesesteaks from the local
> shop, but I also made some deviled eggs (or as BIL calls them,
> "evil eggs"):
>
> http://home.avvanta.com/~dragon/deveggs.gif
>
> Here's the recipe:

<defiled eggs recipe snipped>

Kew-L serving platter... what goes in the center... a pitcher of 2nis
I bet.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 21:27:43 GMT, (Little
Malice) wrote:

>One time on Usenet, Lou Decruss > said:
>> On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 21:11:21 GMT,
(Little
>> Malice) wrote:
>>
>> >My family is coming tonight to celebrate my birthday. My stepmom
>> >is bringing a cake and we're having cheesesteaks from the local
>> >shop, but I also made some deviled eggs (or as BIL calls them,
>> >"evil eggs"):

http://home.avvanta.com/~dragon/deveggs.gif

>> Cool plate.

>Thanks - it belonged to my grandmother, and I believe she got it
>back in the 50's. I've seen newer ones, but they aren't usually
>as heavy...

You're lucky to have anything of your grandmothers! I've got my
grandmothers cast iron pans. She's still alive, but they're too
heavy, and in her mid 90's she doesn't cook much. This summer we
found cup and plate sets from the same era at a sale. 2 bucks for 8
sets, still in the original boxes. I love old things.

Happy birthday by the way. I forgot to say that before. Are you 29?

Lou
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 15:37:03 -0600, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 21:11:21 GMT, Little Malice wrote:
>
>> My family is coming tonight to celebrate my birthday. My stepmom
>> is bringing a cake and we're having cheesesteaks from the local
>> shop, but I also made some deviled eggs (or as BIL calls them,
>> "evil eggs"):
>>
>> http://home.avvanta.com/~dragon/deveggs.gif

>I like your egg plate but I got a kick out of the fact that it
>has 15 slots, while deviled eggs are made in pairs.
>
>One for the chef, I guess ;-)

I don't have the greatest success with a perfect count myself. If I
wanted 15 I'd have do a whole dozen eggs. All my screw ups become egg
salad. <g>

Lou
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 13:33:47 -0800 (PST), Sheldon >
wrote:

>On Jan 18, 4:11?pm, (Little Malice) wrote:
>> My family is coming tonight to celebrate my birthday. My stepmom
>> is bringing a cake and we're having cheesesteaks from the local
>> shop, but I also made some deviled eggs (or as BIL calls them,
>> "evil eggs"):
>>
>> http://home.avvanta.com/~dragon/deveggs.gif
>>
>> Here's the recipe:

> <defiled eggs recipe snipped>
>
>Kew-L serving platter... what goes in the center... a pitcher of 2nis
>I bet.

Or lots of extra olives for the cocktails.

Damn!!!!! Now I was some Bombay Sapphire!

Lou

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Little Malice" > wrote in message
> My family is coming tonight to celebrate my birthday. My stepmom
> is bringing a cake and we're having cheesesteaks from the local
> shop, but I also made some deviled eggs (or as BIL calls them,
> "evil eggs"):
>
> http://home.avvanta.com/~dragon/deveggs.gif
>
> Here's the recipe:
>
> Deviled Eggs
>
> 6 hard cooked eggs
> 1/4 tsp. salt
> 3/4 tsp. prepared mustard
> 1/2 tsp. vinegar
> 1/4 tsp. white sugar
> Dash of black pepper
> 2-3 drops Worcestershire Sauce
> 1 T. PLUS mayonnaise
> Paprika
>
> Cut eggs lengthwise and remove yolks. Force yolks through a
> coarse sieve or mash well with a fork. Add next six ingredients,
> mixing well. Add mayonnaise, 1 T. at a time until yolk mixture
> is fluffy and moist, but not wet. Heap into egg whites, dust
> with paprika. Keep chilled until served.
>
> --
> Jani in WA

I have that very same egg dish sitting on my counter! Every one must have
been issued one!

helen

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Little Malice wrote:
> One time on Usenet, Lou Decruss > said:
>> On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 21:11:21 GMT, (Little
>> Malice) wrote:
>>
>>> My family is coming tonight to celebrate my birthday. My stepmom
>>> is bringing a cake and we're having cheesesteaks from the local
>>> shop, but I also made some deviled eggs (or as BIL calls them,
>>> "evil eggs"):

http://home.avvanta.com/~dragon/deveggs.gif
>> Cool plate.

> Thanks - it belonged to my grandmother, and I believe she got it
> back in the 50's. I've seen newer ones, but they aren't usually
> as heavy...

Happy Birthday.

Boohoo! I had an identical plate that was an antique shop find. One day
when cooking for a party, I balanced the full plate on top of something else
in the fridge. Next time I opened the refrigerator door the plate slid out
onto the floor and broke into a millions shards, complete with deviled eggs.
It was such a mess to clean up!

gloria p
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Little Malice wrote:
> My family is coming tonight to celebrate my birthday. My stepmom
> is bringing a cake and we're having cheesesteaks from the local
> shop, but I also made some deviled eggs (or as BIL calls them,
> "evil eggs"):
>
> http://home.avvanta.com/~dragon/deveggs.gif
>
> Here's the recipe:
>
> Deviled Eggs
>
> 6 hard cooked eggs
> 1/4 tsp. salt
> 3/4 tsp. prepared mustard
> 1/2 tsp. vinegar
> 1/4 tsp. white sugar
> Dash of black pepper
> 2-3 drops Worcestershire Sauce
> 1 T. PLUS mayonnaise
> Paprika
>
> Cut eggs lengthwise and remove yolks. Force yolks through a
> coarse sieve or mash well with a fork. Add next six ingredients,
> mixing well. Add mayonnaise, 1 T. at a time until yolk mixture
> is fluffy and moist, but not wet. Heap into egg whites, dust
> with paprika. Keep chilled until served.

Happy birthday!

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon wrote:
> On Jan 18, 4:11?pm, (Little Malice) wrote:
>> My family is coming tonight to celebrate my birthday. My stepmom
>> is bringing a cake and we're having cheesesteaks from the local
>> shop, but I also made some deviled eggs (or as BIL calls them,
>> "evil eggs"):
>>
>> http://home.avvanta.com/~dragon/deveggs.gif
>>
>> Here's the recipe:

> <defiled eggs recipe snipped>
>
> Kew-L serving platter... what goes in the center... a pitcher of 2nis
> I bet.

Mom has a serving platter similar to that. The center has a removeable bowl
for dip; hers is a platter for crudites rather than deviled eggs but I think
she also had an egg platter at some point. Very 1960's (and there's nothing
wrong with that).

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Little Malice" > wrote in message
> My family is coming tonight to celebrate my birthday. My stepmom
> is bringing a cake and we're having cheesesteaks from the local
> shop, but I also made some deviled eggs (or as BIL calls them,
> "evil eggs"):
>
> http://home.avvanta.com/~dragon/deveggs.gif

Happy Happy! And I have that exact same deviled egg platter. I think it was
a wedding gift tthe first time I got married.

Cindi

> Here's the recipe:
>
> Deviled Eggs
>
> 6 hard cooked eggs
> 1/4 tsp. salt
> 3/4 tsp. prepared mustard
> 1/2 tsp. vinegar
> 1/4 tsp. white sugar
> Dash of black pepper
> 2-3 drops Worcestershire Sauce
> 1 T. PLUS mayonnaise
> Paprika
>
> Cut eggs lengthwise and remove yolks. Force yolks through a
> coarse sieve or mash well with a fork. Add next six ingredients,
> mixing well. Add mayonnaise, 1 T. at a time until yolk mixture
> is fluffy and moist, but not wet. Heap into egg whites, dust
> with paprika. Keep chilled until served.
>
> --
> Jani in WA

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Little Malice" > wrote

> My family is coming tonight to celebrate my birthday. My stepmom
> is bringing a cake and we're having cheesesteaks from the local
> shop, but I also made some deviled eggs (or as BIL calls them,
> "evil eggs"):

Happy Birthday! I should call them evil eggs, too ... I have
to resist eating too many, I love them.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

(Little Malice) wrote in
:

> My family is coming tonight to celebrate my birthday.

Happy birthday!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Little Malice" > wrote in message
> My family is coming tonight to celebrate my birthday. My stepmom
> is bringing a cake and we're having cheesesteaks from the local
> shop, but I also made some deviled eggs (or as BIL calls them,
> "evil eggs"):
>
> http://home.avvanta.com/~dragon/deveggs.gif
>
> Here's the recipe:
>
> Deviled Eggs
>
> 6 hard cooked eggs
> 1/4 tsp. salt
> 3/4 tsp. prepared mustard
> 1/2 tsp. vinegar
> 1/4 tsp. white sugar
> Dash of black pepper
> 2-3 drops Worcestershire Sauce
> 1 T. PLUS mayonnaise
> Paprika
>
> Cut eggs lengthwise and remove yolks. Force yolks through a
> coarse sieve or mash well with a fork. Add next six ingredients,
> mixing well. Add mayonnaise, 1 T. at a time until yolk mixture
> is fluffy and moist, but not wet. Heap into egg whites, dust
> with paprika. Keep chilled until served.
>
> --
> Jani in WA

HB, Jani.
-ginny

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 18, 3:48�pm, Lou Decruss > wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 13:33:47 -0800 (PST), Sheldon >
> wrote:
>
> >On Jan 18, 4:11?pm, (Little Malice) wrote:
> >> My family is coming tonight to celebrate my birthday. My stepmom
> >> is bringing a cake and we're having cheesesteaks from the local
> >> shop, but I also made some deviled eggs (or as BIL calls them,
> >> "evil eggs"):

> >>http://home.avvanta.com/~dragon/deveggs.gif

> >> Here's the recipe:

> > <defiled eggs recipe snipped>

> >Kew-L serving platter... what goes in the center... a pitcher of 2nis
> >I bet.

> Or lots of extra olives for the cocktails.
>
> Damn!!!!! � Now I was some Bombay Sapphire!
>
> Lou

Of course Lou, we are ALL 29- Oh wait I think it is 37 , isn't it? We
are all 37.

Rosie
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri 18 Jan 2008 02:11:21p, Little Malice told us...

> My family is coming tonight to celebrate my birthday. My stepmom
> is bringing a cake and we're having cheesesteaks from the local
> shop, but I also made some deviled eggs (or as BIL calls them,
> "evil eggs"):
>
> http://home.avvanta.com/~dragon/deveggs.gif
>
> Here's the recipe:
>
> Deviled Eggs
>
> 6 hard cooked eggs
> 1/4 tsp. salt
> 3/4 tsp. prepared mustard
> 1/2 tsp. vinegar
> 1/4 tsp. white sugar
> Dash of black pepper
> 2-3 drops Worcestershire Sauce
> 1 T. PLUS mayonnaise
> Paprika
>
> Cut eggs lengthwise and remove yolks. Force yolks through a
> coarse sieve or mash well with a fork. Add next six ingredients,
> mixing well. Add mayonnaise, 1 T. at a time until yolk mixture
> is fluffy and moist, but not wet. Heap into egg whites, dust
> with paprika. Keep chilled until served.

I would enjoy yours. My recipe is very different. We have exactly the
same plate! But I guess a lot of folks have them.

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Friday, 01(I)/18(XVIII)/08(MMVIII)
No time spent with a cat on your lap
can be considered waste

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri 18 Jan 2008 02:27:43p, Little Malice told us...

> One time on Usenet, Lou Decruss > said:
>> On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 21:11:21 GMT, (Little
>> Malice) wrote:
>>
>> >My family is coming tonight to celebrate my birthday. My stepmom
>> >is bringing a cake and we're having cheesesteaks from the local
>> >shop, but I also made some deviled eggs (or as BIL calls them, "evil
>> >eggs"):

http://home.avvanta.com/~dragon/deveggs.gif

>> Cool plate.

> Thanks - it belonged to my grandmother, and I believe she got it
> back in the 50's. I've seen newer ones, but they aren't usually
> as heavy...

I mentioned I hav one of those, too. Actually, I have 2 that are exactly
alike. They belonged to my mother who bought then iun the 1950s.

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Friday, 01(I)/18(XVIII)/08(MMVIII)
No time spent with a cat on your lap
can be considered waste

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, (Little Malice) wrote:
>My family is coming tonight to celebrate my birthday. My stepmom
>is bringing a cake and we're having cheesesteaks from the local
>shop, but I also made some deviled eggs (or as BIL calls them,
>"evil eggs"):

http://home.avvanta.com/~dragon/deveggs.gif

What happened to the missing half? ;-)

>Here's the recipe:
>
>Deviled Eggs
>
>6 hard cooked eggs
>1/4 tsp. salt
>3/4 tsp. prepared mustard
>1/2 tsp. vinegar
>1/4 tsp. white sugar
>Dash of black pepper
>2-3 drops Worcestershire Sauce
>1 T. PLUS mayonnaise
>Paprika
>
>Cut eggs lengthwise and remove yolks. Force yolks through a
>coarse sieve or mash well with a fork. Add next six ingredients,
>mixing well. Add mayonnaise, 1 T. at a time until yolk mixture
>is fluffy and moist, but not wet. Heap into egg whites, dust
>with paprika. Keep chilled until served.

Cheers, Phred.

--
LID

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat 19 Jan 2008 07:56:11a, Phred told us...

> In article >,
> (Little Malice) wrote:
>>My family is coming tonight to celebrate my birthday. My stepmom
>>is bringing a cake and we're having cheesesteaks from the local
>>shop, but I also made some deviled eggs (or as BIL calls them, "evil
>>eggs"):

http://home.avvanta.com/~dragon/deveggs.gif

> What happened to the missing half? ;-)

You get one guess. :-)

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Saturday, 01(I)/19(XIX)/08(MMVIII)
Sometimes you're the windshield,
sometimes you're the bug.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 18, 4:46 pm, Lou Decruss > wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 15:37:03 -0600, Sqwertz >
> wrote:
>
> >On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 21:11:21 GMT, Little Malice wrote:

> >> My family is coming tonight to celebrate my birthday. My stepmom
> >> is bringing a cake and we're having cheesesteaks from the local
> >> shop, but I also made some deviled eggs (or as BIL calls them,
> >> "evil eggs"):

> >>http://home.avvanta.com/~dragon/deveggs.gif

> >I like your egg plate but I got a kick out of the fact that it
> >has 15 slots, while deviled eggs are made in pairs.

> >One for the chef, I guess ;-)

> I don't have the greatest success with a perfect count myself. If I
> wanted 15 I'd have do a whole dozen eggs. All my screw ups become egg
> salad. <g>
>
> Lou

That's exactly what I was thinking although I tend to eat the mistakes
John Kane, Kingston ON Canada
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 18:46:30 -0800 (PST), rosie >
wrote:

>On Jan 18, 3:48?pm, Lou Decruss > wrote:
>> On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 13:33:47 -0800 (PST), Sheldon >
>> wrote:

>> > <defiled eggs recipe snipped>

>> >Kew-L serving platter... what goes in the center... a pitcher of 2nis
>> >I bet.

>> Or lots of extra olives for the cocktails.
>>
>> Damn!!!!! ? Now I was some Bombay Sapphire!
>>
>> Lou

>Of course Lou, we are ALL 29- Oh wait I think it is 37 , isn't it? We
>are all 37.
>
>Rosie

Oh Yea. I forgot it was 37.

Lou

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 08:56:57 -0800 (PST), John Kane
> wrote:

>> I don't have the greatest success with a perfect count myself. If I
>> wanted 15 I'd have do a whole dozen eggs. All my screw ups become egg
>> salad. <g>
>>
>> Lou

>That's exactly what I was thinking although I tend to eat the mistakes
>John Kane, Kingston ON Canada

I can usually talk Louise into peeling them because she knows I always
make a mess out of them.

Lou

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On Jan 18, 3:48?pm, Lou Decruss > wrote:
>> On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 13:33:47 -0800 (PST), Sheldon >
>> wrote:

>> > <defiled eggs recipe snipped>

>> >Kew-L serving platter... what goes in the center... a pitcher of 2nis
>> >I bet.

>> Or lots of extra olives for the cocktails.
>>
>> Damn!!!!! ? Now I was some Bombay Sapphire!
>>
>> Lou

>Of course Lou, we are ALL 29- Oh wait I think it is 37 , isn't it? We
>are all 37.
>
>Rosie

not me. i'm in my extremely late forties.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Little Malice wrote:
> My family is coming tonight to celebrate my birthday. My stepmom
> is bringing a cake and we're having cheesesteaks from the local
> shop, but I also made some deviled eggs (or as BIL calls them,
> "evil eggs"):

Happy belated birthday Jani!

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

Seize the moment. Think of all those women on the 'Titanic' who waved
off the dessert cart.
- Erma Bombeck
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"blake murphy" > wrote

> On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 18:46:30 -0800 (PST), rosie >
> wrote:
>
>>On Jan 18, 3:48?pm, Lou Decruss > wrote:

>>> Or lots of extra olives for the cocktails.
>>>
>>> Damn!!!!! ? Now I was some Bombay Sapphire!
>>>
>>> Lou

>>Of course Lou, we are ALL 29- Oh wait I think it is 37 , isn't it? We
>>are all 37.

> not me. i'm in my extremely late forties.

That's okay, it's the trollops who are 37. Unless ... are you one?

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Phred" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> (Little Malice) wrote:
>>My family is coming tonight to celebrate my birthday. My stepmom
>>is bringing a cake and we're having cheesesteaks from the local
>>shop, but I also made some deviled eggs (or as BIL calls them,
>>"evil eggs"):

http://home.avvanta.com/~dragon/deveggs.gif

> What happened to the missing half? ;-)

I usually take the one half that is messed up and use it to get the dregs
of the filling out of the bowl, sprinkle on a bit of paprika and suck it
down! Must test the dish before serving, you know.

Anyway, Little M's post made me go on ebay and look for egg plats. There
are some cook ones. I think I want one of the marigold "faux" carnival
glass ones. But there are lots of clear ones and others. Pretty neat. I've
been making them on a regular plate and putting an overturned juice glass
in the middle, then covering with film for storage. PIA.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"blake murphy" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 18:46:30 -0800 (PST), rosie >
> wrote:
>
>>On Jan 18, 3:48?pm, Lou Decruss > wrote:

>>> Or lots of extra olives for the cocktails.
>>>
>>> Damn!!!!! ? Now I was some Bombay Sapphire!
>>>
>>> Lou

>>Of course Lou, we are ALL 29- Oh wait I think it is 37 , isn't it? We
>>are all 37.
>>
>>Rosie

> not me. i'm in my extremely late forties.
>
> your pal,
> blake

Are you sure? Have you checked lately? Your picture looks more like late
20's.

If you are in your late 40's, well -- that accounts for your behavior ;-))
Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 18:45:26 GMT, blake murphy >
wrote:

>On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 18:46:30 -0800 (PST), rosie >
>wrote:

>>Of course Lou, we are ALL 29- Oh wait I think it is 37 , isn't it? We
>>are all 37.
>>
>>Rosie

>not me. i'm in my extremely late forties.

Me too. I'm forty-sixteen, in fact.

OBFood: Dinner last night was at Big Shucks in Dallas. Oysters on the
half shell, cole slaw, ceviche, and really good fried calamari with
(mirabile dictu!) rémoulade. Spicy and rich it was.
--

modom

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 13:49:11 -0500, "Nancy Young" >
wrote:

>"blake murphy" > wrote
>
>> On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 18:46:30 -0800 (PST), rosie >
>> wrote:
>>>
>>>Of course Lou, we are ALL 29- Oh wait I think it is 37 , isn't it? We
>>>are all 37.

>> not me. i'm in my extremely late forties.

>That's okay, it's the trollops who are 37. Unless ... are you one?
>
>nancy

i try to keep that aspect of my life on the q.t.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 14:25:44 -0500, "Dee.Dee" >
wrote:

>"blake murphy" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 18:46:30 -0800 (PST), rosie >
>> wrote:

>>>Of course Lou, we are ALL 29- Oh wait I think it is 37 , isn't it? We
>>>are all 37.
>>>
>>>Rosie

>> not me. i'm in my extremely late forties.
>>
>> your pal,
>> blake

>Are you sure? Have you checked lately? Your picture looks more like late
>20's.
>
>If you are in your late 40's, well -- that accounts for your behavior ;-))
>Dee Dee

flatterer. i'm a pre-geezer at fifty-five.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"blake murphy" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 14:25:44 -0500, "Dee.Dee" >
> wrote:
>

>>"blake murphy" > wrote in message
. ..

>>> not me. i'm in my extremely late forties.
>>>
>>> your pal,
>>> blake

>>Are you sure? Have you checked lately? Your picture looks more like late
>>20's.
>>
>>If you are in your late 40's, well -- that accounts for your behavior ;-))
>>Dee Dee
>>

> flatterer. i'm a pre-geezer at fifty-five.
>
> your pal,
> blake

Flat-out! I don't believe you!
Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 15:02:29 -0600, "modom (palindrome guy)"
> fired up random neurons and synapses to opine:

>On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 18:45:26 GMT, blake murphy >
>wrote:

>>not me. i'm in my extremely late forties.
>>

>Me too. I'm forty-sixteen, in fact.

This July will see the 21st anniversary of my 39th birthday <sob!>

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd...eyeballing board certified plastic
surgeons :-)

-- Duncan Hines

To reply, replace "meatloaf" with "cox"

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun 20 Jan 2008 07:03:17p, Terry Pulliam Burd told us...

> On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 15:02:29 -0600, "modom (palindrome guy)"
> > fired up random neurons and synapses to opine:
>
>>On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 18:45:26 GMT, blake murphy >
>>wrote:

>>>not me. i'm in my extremely late forties.
>>>

>>Me too. I'm forty-sixteen, in fact.

> This July will see the 21st anniversary of my 39th birthday <sob!>

Next Thursday will see the 24th anniversary of my 39th birthday. Just glad
I've made it this far. :-)

Date: Sunday, 01(I)/20(XX)/08(MMVIII)
Today is: Feast of Septuagesima
Oxymoron: Rising Deficits.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Terry Pulliam Burd > wrote in
news

> This July will see the 21st anniversary of my 39th birthday
> <sob!>

You too?!! What day in July? I'll be seeing my 21st (g) also!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 12:08:13 -0500, "Dee.Dee" >
wrote:

>"blake murphy" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 14:25:44 -0500, "Dee.Dee" >
>> wrote:

>>>Are you sure? Have you checked lately? Your picture looks more like late
>>>20's.
>>>
>>>If you are in your late 40's, well -- that accounts for your behavior ;-))
>>>Dee Dee
>>>

>> flatterer. i'm a pre-geezer at fifty-five.
>>
>> your pal,
>> blake

>Flat-out! I don't believe you!
>Dee Dee

it's the god's own truth. clean living is what does it.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"blake murphy" > wrote in message
news
> On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 12:08:13 -0500, "Dee.Dee" >
> wrote:
>

>>"blake murphy" > wrote in message
. ..

m...

>>> flatterer. i'm a pre-geezer at fifty-five.
>>>
>>> your pal,
>>> blake

>>Flat-out! I don't believe you!
>>Dee Dee
>>

> it's the god's own truth. clean living is what does it.
>
> your pal,
> blake

I'm not sure whether the last two sentences are accurately stated either!
In a quandry,
Dee Dee

deviled eggs? Ozgirl Diabetic 4 14-10-2013 02:22 AM
deviled eggs Kelly Greene General Cooking 15 23-04-2009 12:30 AM
? about Deviled Eggs Lass Chance_2 General Cooking 55 16-11-2008 02:40 AM
Deviled Eggs Glasshousejohn Recipes (moderated) 0 27-04-2006 07:16 AM
Deviled Eggs Recipes (moderated) 0 22-04-2004 03:22 AM