Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default ATTN: Dr Pepper People and Sing!

It's not new news but it's tasty news: Coke owns Dr Pepper! Check it
out in their Product List under the D section. Now, there's
absolutely no reason that Cheesecake Factory should not offer Dr
Pepper. Come on, everybody sing! Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper,
too?!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Dr Pepper People and Sing!

"Just Visiting" > wrote in message
> It's not new news but it's tasty news: Coke owns Dr Pepper! Check it
> out in their Product List under the D section. Now, there's
> absolutely no reason that Cheesecake Factory should not offer Dr
> Pepper. Come on, everybody sing! Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper,
> too?!

Shaddup.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Just Visiting > wrote:

> It's not new news but it's tasty news: Coke owns Dr Pepper! Check it
> out in their Product List under the D section. Now, there's
> absolutely no reason that Cheesecake Factory should not offer Dr
> Pepper. Come on, everybody sing! Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper,
> too?!

Um, no. And as previously stated I'm not big on chain restaurants,
either. Try a local family-owned restaurant -- you'll probably get
better food cheaper, as they don't have to pay for hype.

Miche

--
Electricians do it in three phases
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 7, 9:01*pm, Just Visiting >
wrote:
> It's not new news but it's tasty news: Coke owns Dr Pepper! Check it
> out in their Product List under the D section. *Now, there's
> absolutely no reason that Cheesecake Factory should not offer Dr
> Pepper. Come on, everybody sing! Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper,
> too?!

You're really ''in to'' Dr. Pepper, aren't you? Do you shoot this
stuff directly into your veins or just snort it? Or are you bored out
of your gourd?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Woolstitcher wrote:

> "Just Visiting" > wrote in message
>> It's not new news but it's tasty news: Coke owns Dr Pepper! Check it out
>> in their Product List under the D section. Now, there's absolutely no
>> reason that Cheesecake Factory should not offer Dr Pepper. Come on,
>> everybody sing! Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper, too?!

> Shaddup.

That said...I wonder whatever happened to David Naughton.

<clickety>

Ah. I forgot about "An American Werewolf in London". And he's still
working.

ObFood: I've never had werewolf chops.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Just Visiting" > wrote in message
> It's not new news but it's tasty news: Coke owns Dr Pepper! Check it
> out in their Product List under the D section. Now, there's
> absolutely no reason that Cheesecake Factory should not offer Dr
> Pepper. Come on, everybody sing! Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper,
> too?!

No. And I don't drink regular soda.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 7 Jan 2008 19:47:06 -0800 (PST), itsjoannotjoann
> wrote:

>On Jan 7, 9:01*pm, Just Visiting >
>wrote:
>> It's not new news but it's tasty news: Coke owns Dr Pepper! Check it
>> out in their Product List under the D section. *Now, there's
>> absolutely no reason that Cheesecake Factory should not offer Dr
>> Pepper. Come on, everybody sing! Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper,
>> too?!

>You're really ''in to'' Dr. Pepper, aren't you? Do you shoot this
>stuff directly into your veins or just snort it? Or are you bored out
>of your gourd?

I like almost all sodas, but Dr. Pepper is NASTY !
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 7, 10:01*pm, Just Visiting >
wrote:
> It's not new news but it's tasty news: Coke owns Dr Pepper! Check it
> out in their Product List under the D section. *Now, there's
> absolutely no reason that Cheesecake Factory should not offer Dr
> Pepper. Come on, everybody sing! Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper,
> too?!

Possibly the Cheesecake Factory has discovered that there is
insufficient
customer demand for Dr Pepper. They will only carry it if they can
sell
enough of it.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Just Visiting wrote:
> It's not new news but it's tasty news: Coke owns Dr Pepper! Check it
> out in their Product List under the D section. Now, there's
> absolutely no reason that Cheesecake Factory should not offer Dr
> Pepper.

Unless the restaurant elects not to offer it. News Flash: every
restaurant in existence is not required to sell the things you like,
even if they've sold them before.

> Come on, everybody sing! Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper,
> too?!

Remember the ad for hot Dr Pepper with lemon?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 07 Jan 2008 22:01:18 -0500, Just Visiting
> wrote:

>It's not new news but it's tasty news: Coke owns Dr Pepper! Check it
>out in their Product List under the D section. Now, there's
>absolutely no reason that Cheesecake Factory should not offer Dr
>Pepper. Come on, everybody sing! Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper,
>too?!

not if it results in the brain damage you have suffered.

your pal,
blake

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Just Visiting wrote:
> It's not new news but it's tasty news: Coke owns Dr Pepper! Check it
> out in their Product List under the D section. Now, there's
> absolutely no reason that Cheesecake Factory should not offer Dr
> Pepper. Come on, everybody sing! Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper,
> too?!

Cripes. There are wars, famines, murders, rapes, kidnappings,
ethnic cleansings and other assorted horrors going on (like Hillary
beating Obama in NH), and all you can think about is drinking that nasty
brown cr*p. Life should be a LOT more complicated than a Dr. Pepper
addiction.

gloria p