Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Grilled Parmesan Potatoes

Grilled parmesan potatoes

1 lb. small red potatoes
¼ c. chopped green onions
2 tsp. oil
1 tbsp. parmesan cheese
1 tsp oregano
½ tsp. garlic salt
¼ tsp. pepper

Cut the potatoes into ½ inch cubes; place in a medium bowl. Add
onions and oil; toss to coat. Place in the center of a piece of heavy
duty foil. Combine the cheese and seasonings; sprinkle over the
potatoes. Fold foil into a pouch and seal tightly. Grill uncovered for
18-20 minutes.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

No Name wrote:
> Grilled parmesan potatoes
>
> 1 lb. small red potatoes
> ¼ c. chopped green onions
> 2 tsp. oil
> 1 tbsp. parmesan cheese
> 1 tsp oregano
> ½ tsp. garlic salt
> ¼ tsp. pepper
>
> Cut the potatoes into ½ inch cubes; place in a medium bowl. Add
> onions and oil; toss to coat. Place in the center of a piece of heavy
> duty foil. Combine the cheese and seasonings; sprinkle over the
> potatoes. Fold foil into a pouch and seal tightly. Grill uncovered for
> 18-20 minutes.

This sounds yummy. I am planning to smoke some ribs on the grill today
and this recipe will go perfectly!

Thanks.

--
Janet Wilder